Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 2. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 07:13:05 PM
From altcoins you can get very large amounts. It depends on how promising altcoin is. Just at what price you bought it. If you buy at a price before the sale, and wait until it grows and already sell it is a very good deal. You can earn about $ 3,000

For a good profit, you need time and good luck in the market, it is better to invest in several projects so that the chance of a favorable outcome is higher.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 06:59:47 PM
Now cryptocurrency does not bring me a big profit. I try not to be greedy. I make money from minor market fluctuations. But despite this, I believe in growth.
Activity: 350
February 09, 2019, 04:39:33 PM
I did not get a lot of profit, but nevertheless about 130 percent of the funds that I invested in Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and EOS. I think that if you invest this year in the long term, you can get a lot more profit.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
February 09, 2019, 04:12:50 PM
I have never invested my own money. Only that what i got from bounty. Some tokens i leave for the future and some exchanged to another alts like Zil, Ada, Ethereum etc. Just want to notice that this year is so poor for profit. All i can do just wait for market recover
Xmm
Activity: 440
February 09, 2019, 04:07:56 PM
I am sure that when cryptocurrencies experience a new price increase on the market, even those tokens that seemed to us to be insignificant will be worth a lot! I really believe in it!
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
February 09, 2019, 03:46:42 PM
for this month maybe only 10% of the total altcoin I have. January until now I have experienced a lot of loss, so the profit that I get is a little. but the average profit that I get every month ranges from 30-40% of total assets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 03:40:41 PM
My biggest earning on altcoins was when I bought EOS at 0.5 $ and sold at 20 $. I was very happy, but I understand that it was a huge risk.
Eos of course a good coin and you were lucky, I think this coin can be kept and now well would to buy its , I have of course of the last earnings was I bought Ethereum on 86 and sold on 140-150 , have a good profit , but I think can be keep now and in long to gain even more earnings
Activity: 560
February 09, 2019, 08:46:19 AM
Why people invest? You can answer this question yourself. So far I think most of the people invest in any project with the sole purpose of making as much as benefits they can. So investment is completely related to gaining benefits. As far as the second question is concerned, I have not made any money from cryptocurrency so far. What I have got is only loss. But I have not lost my hope.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
February 09, 2019, 08:28:50 AM
It depends on how much money you invested on it, it depends also on what altcoins you bought. Take in consideration also how the market goes. DYOR
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 09, 2019, 08:16:41 AM
The excellent token app coin at one time showed a very large increase, it grew from 0.25 $ to 4 $, but I made a very big mistake and did not sell the tokens and expect that the price will continue to grow. Now I understand what a big mistake I made.
Activity: 602
February 09, 2019, 08:16:36 AM
It depends on coins which you chosen, because some cons have a potential & return you a reason able profit to you but some coins are worthless.
If you invest in a good project than you can make profit in 10X or some times 100X, so if you have additional money than you can invest in a good ICO & hold your coins till a reason able profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 09, 2019, 07:58:38 AM
i gained 10x for last month. As for me it is up to you if you can earn on altcoins or not. That's how I see it.
Gain experience and then trade on altcoins in profit!
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
February 09, 2019, 07:53:52 AM
I think it is necessary to say that I became rich thanks to cryptocurrencies. And above all first of all I mean Ethereum. It is a very interesting cryptocurrency which has good prospects to grow further. I am sure that it will be so.

But Ethereum now is too big. It can't give x100 anymore. Even x10 looks like a dream. But anyway there are enough projects that could give such profit in future
But the chance to lose money is also higher, it is necessary to keep part of the funds in the fundamental coins as they are unlikely to fall and not to rise , and the fundamental ones can back up your finances and wash away in case of drawdown will restore your portfolio

Yes it is. I think put 50% of your cryptoinvestment portfolio to solid coins like BTC, ETH, LTC and the rest could be put into mo risky but probably higher profitable coins

I think that everyone chooses an investment strategy based on the amount of money available. If there is not enough money, a person invests in a high-risk project. If you invest large sums of money then you choose reliability.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
February 08, 2019, 05:05:31 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
The question doesn´t make any sense, there are 2000 diffrent altcoins...
Have you received a merit from your friend to rank up?  Roll Eyes Because I do not see any quality of this post, maybe merit is not working?

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 08, 2019, 05:02:20 PM
The idea of investing in altcoin is to multiply your bitcoin. Investors that mean business don't hodl for long, they flip regularly and take large profit in bitcoin. You can be surprise how few investors are on this forum when compared to 2-3 years back, the forum is now filled with bounty hunters .
Activity: 364
February 08, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
Everyone made a profit from altcoins in different sizes, as it all depends on what coins you invested, how much money and what seems more relevant to me is at what point you invested in altcoins.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 08, 2019, 04:54:38 PM
A few months ago I earned a lot more than now. But I think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market will get better someday.
Activity: 1344
February 08, 2019, 04:25:42 PM
How much profit can be made depends specifically on the selected altcoin. In any case, it is very good that the market begins to grow.
Activity: 420
February 08, 2019, 04:03:42 PM
From altcoins you can get very large amounts. It depends on how promising altcoin is. Just at what price you bought it. If you buy at a price before the sale, and wait until it grows and already sell it is a very good deal. You can earn about $ 3,000
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 03:24:04 PM
My biggest earning on altcoins was when I bought EOS at 0.5 $ and sold at 20 $. I was very happy, but I understand that it was a huge risk.
Pages:
Jump to: