Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 6. (Read 25424 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 29, 2019, 09:25:10 AM
I am fairly new to this game but I have a friend who joined at the tail end of the bullrun in late 2018, he started trading with $100 and was able to triple it in just two days of half-hearted trading, it is quite profitable.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 09:08:42 AM
It is very hard to gain big profits on the falling market and I am pretty happy with 30-50 percent profit from each coin. You cannot expect big profits when the market is bearish. Just collect more BTC and wait for the next bull run.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 12:30:52 AM
At one time I managed to earn good money during the last bull run on the crypto market. Then I managed to sell some altcoins at the maximum price. Now I continue to hodl and buy good coins, while now prices remain at a minimum. I believe in the gradual recovery of the market from the middle of next year.
I last sold my altcoin assets at the beginning of 2018, and that gave me an advantage. until now I have not sold the crypto assets that I have. assets from the bounty or from the investment, I will wait until the market improves, and the price of the altcoin is stable again.
Activity: 420
January 28, 2019, 12:25:10 AM
At one time I managed to earn good money during the last bull run on the crypto market. Then I managed to sell some altcoins at the maximum price. Now I continue to hodl and buy good coins, while now prices remain at a minimum. I believe in the gradual recovery of the market from the middle of next year.
Activity: 350
January 21, 2019, 12:43:51 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I'm just starting to work actively with various altcoins. For a long time I viewed this activity exclusively as a hobby. But I am confident in the huge potential of this market. Therefore, I decided to increase the size of my investment in the purchase of reliable altcoins, while prices are now minimal.
Activity: 616
January 16, 2019, 07:18:13 PM
Due to the current bear run, the profit margin is low, you will be lucky to make between 10 to 20% from any altcoin. But there was a time you can make as much as 1000% profit from an altcoin but not anymore.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 06:34:15 PM
Right now you can make profit you get in a lucky pump n dump train, else alts are on their lowest now.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 06:13:46 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
For me personally, i just wanna earn fast money. I have invested in MTN and it has returned almost 3x from my initial investment. That's become one example of how much can profit from altcoin.
But it can give you almost 100% lost if you are not managing it safely.
everyone investing in altcoin because they believe they can earn more from there.
that's why i'm prefered to day or week trading like forex for make more profit, if holding altcoin/bitcoin just give small profit in short time, and before bitcoin going to the moon again why not to trying make more profit
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 05:57:51 PM
It depends on how long you are willing to hold the coins because some coins are not good for short-term profit but the longer you hold it the higher your potential returns. But don't forget to research the coins you want to hold well because not all coins are good for long-term HODL.
Activity: 426
January 16, 2019, 05:41:36 PM
It all depends on the time when you are going to sell and how long you are willing to wait for price increases, if you have good altcoins, you need to monitor the market often in order to have time to sell at a high price and there are always risks to stay with nothing if you do not understand what is happening.
Activity: 252
January 14, 2019, 11:31:21 AM
Profits to be obtain from altcoins will depend on project itself. It will also depend on how the market goes. And not to mention it will depend also on the trading strategy you're going to do. You must learn how to hold and when to let it go. In such way you will know how much profit you can get.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 14, 2019, 11:27:06 AM
making profits from altcoins purely depends on market conditions and our holding strategy so in bull run and coin pump we can expect three times profit
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 14, 2019, 10:54:04 AM
I benefit from the altcoin depending on the capital I invest, sometimes I invest $ 500 then the profit I get is a maximum of $ 30 in just one day.

But you use short-term transactions, I think you do not need to risk 500 to get 30, it's a big risk, choose a coin and invest in it for a long time then I think your earnings will be much more
Why do you advise to buy altcoins for the long term right now? The market at the moment shows a very bad trend and buying now for a long time it is strange. it is better to trade and make a profit and in this way to increase the number of coins in your portfolio
Activity: 518
January 14, 2019, 10:47:37 AM
I benefit from the altcoin depending on the capital I invest, sometimes I invest $ 500 then the profit I get is a maximum of $ 30 in just one day.

But you use short-term transactions, I think you do not need to risk 500 to get 30, it's a big risk, choose a coin and invest in it for a long time then I think your earnings will be much more
Activity: 382
January 14, 2019, 09:54:26 AM

Activity: 551
January 14, 2019, 09:35:22 AM
It depends on your choice. If you were lucky to select right altcoin, which will make you 10x, then you can fix such a huge profit
I am sure that even on a dumping market there are still opportunities to get money and increase your portfolio.
the opportunity is to earn money exists, but the possibility that you are likely will lose your money is much higher at such a market
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
January 14, 2019, 09:06:29 AM
In my opinion, many or not benefiting from the altcoin depends on the altcoin price we get from the work. if the altcoin is expensive then the income we get is getting bigger.
Activity: 434
January 14, 2019, 09:03:29 AM
It depends on your choice. If you were lucky to select right altcoin, which will make you 10x, then you can fix such a huge profit
I am sure that even on a dumping market there are still opportunities to get money and increase your portfolio.
Activity: 382
January 14, 2019, 08:51:22 AM
I think altcoin is very much benefiting from bitcoin, because alt prices are very cheap compared to the very expensive btc prices, if we buy alt it will get a lot of coins and when prices go up, we will get a lot of profit.

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 14, 2019, 08:15:45 AM
It depends on how much you want to invest in. Just look at those who bought ethereum during its ICO stage and went up to more than 1k during its ATH. Its really good to invest in altcoins but think first if that coins have uses as cryptocurrency unlike with a lot of shitcoins that popped out here and there without uses.
Pages:
Jump to: