Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 10. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 04:05:50 PM
For now I am not making a profit, but losing. I suffered a loss when the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum was high. I bought at that time and until now has not returned capital. Cry Cry Cry However, this did not discourage me from continuing to invest. I am sure, the price of coins will return high.
take it easy, this is just a matter of time buddy. I also still saved some assets from Altcoin last year. even I bought a few altcoins yesterday, like you I also believe if the coin will come back again. bulls will happen, maybe not now or near future. but for a long time I believed my investment would make a profit.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 08, 2019, 04:01:25 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

For now I am not making a profit, but losing. I suffered a loss when the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum was high. I bought at that time and until now has not returned capital. Cry Cry Cry However, this did not discourage me from continuing to invest. I am sure, the price of coins will return high.
Activity: 371
January 08, 2019, 03:12:52 PM
It will depend on the team by itself.
yes to gather the token in the smallest amojunt we can see is good if the team is good then we are in good hands.
Though we should study it well, how the team will develop the project to gain more demands from the public? if there are no demand then forget it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 08, 2019, 03:09:48 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Altcoins can give you big profits. Some altcoins can give you 10-50 x. Bitcoin will not give you such a profit, but Bitcoin is a more secure investment and if you own a large amount of money, I advise you to invest only in Bitcoin. Large amount money - Bitcoin (reliability), small - Altcoins (a big risk, but a great opportunity to make a lot of X)
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 10:32:25 AM
I joined with altcoins since 2016. 2017 year i profited 25000$ value coins doing short-term tradings. but last year was bad for all cryptocurrencies. Now i have 8000$ of altcoins and holding till 2020.
that's a big amount of money, if you put it on the right coin and if you can hold it on target, I'm sure you will get a lot of benefits, because the longer the crypto value will be more expensive, the reason is because you have a lot of capital, like we know that the greater the capital, the greater the profit that can be obtained
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 10:08:24 AM
Because when you trade, you cannot trade just by BTC / USDT or ETH / USDT. Therefore, you will have more options when trading on altcoin pairs and more opportunities to increase BTC or ETH numbers.
There are experienced traders who make good money in the market paired with the usdt , but I think to make a really big money you need to invest in the top 20-30 and the potential earnings I think is limitless
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 08, 2019, 09:32:51 AM
You can make a profit form crypto in diffrent ways , you can earn from bounties or airdrops as free and you can make good profit from investment in altcoins by investing in good top 50 coins.
Activity: 1382
January 08, 2019, 09:28:35 AM
You can make a lot of profit from crypto because there is no limit to increase in price, various coins was almost 0.01 and some was less but not these coins are trading in dollars and investors gain huge profit.
Activity: 420
January 08, 2019, 09:23:39 AM
anyone can have profit from using altcoins like trading or investing, but it will not be as much as than we used to do last year when the market is still green, and now not much people can actually have from investing altcoins, we are loosing more and more money when the market is dropping, we can just hope for the market will recover again for a better profit.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 08, 2019, 09:08:11 AM
Depending on the way you earn those altcoins, it might be through bounty which will depend on your efforts and how real the project you are dealing with is and if it investment with others coin it also depends on how much your capital is which means earning in crypto has no limit as long as you can earn.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 08, 2019, 08:56:58 AM
The potential returns or profit from an altcoin depends on how good the project is, the roadmap, real life uses and how long you are willing to hold it.
Imagine investing in an altcoin that makes x5 on its first listing and as the potential of making more as it meets the milestones on it roadmap but you didn't hold it for that long.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 08, 2019, 08:38:55 AM
Everyone of course benefits from Altcoin and how much profit is made from that money, I think that doesn't really matter. What is important in my opinion is that trade can generate profits, although sometimes it does not go as expected. And sometimes we also experience losses and losses also not a little.
often getting from Altcoin is very fun because it can be an income to meet needs. maybe they get a lot from Altcoin so they keep following it faithfully. some people there also suffer losses because the situation is sometimes good for investment and trade and sometimes it is not good to do it so they can lose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 08:31:59 AM
Because when you trade, you cannot trade just by BTC / USDT or ETH / USDT. Therefore, you will have more options when trading on altcoin pairs and more opportunities to increase BTC or ETH numbers.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 08:04:29 AM
On growing market you can earn a lot on alt coins. But now it is to risky to invest in alt coins. I can advise you to join bounty campaigns. There you can earn tokens for social network activity.
I totally agree with you on this,because the market is actually very dicy, claiming coin/tokens form bounty activities is a good idea rather than investing,the fact is one can't actually know which coin will skyrocket in the future.
Activity: 588
January 04, 2019, 11:45:56 PM
Everyone of course benefits from Altcoin and how much profit is made from that money, I think that doesn't really matter. What is important in my opinion is that trade can generate profits, although sometimes it does not go as expected. And sometimes we also experience losses and losses also not a little.
Activity: 141
January 04, 2019, 10:21:54 PM
I am not into altcoins actually but I do join Signature and other boumty campaigns sometimes with altcoins. If it will be converted to us dollars, I actually have $150 all in all.
It's bounty hunter, I'm also a bounty hunter who makes money from ICO. I can also earn $ 100 each week from the signature campaign. And the problem of investing in altcoin, it can bring a lot of profit to investors because its value fluctuates greatly every day.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 10:16:53 PM
altcoin can give you a lot of profit that can be obtained. It just might be because many people often rush to immediately get the results to bring to a loss brings. Besides, the selection of the right altcoin will also determine the outcome because of the many existing altcoins not all of them can produce appropriate expectations. in one year could just be altcoin submitted a profit even more from the capital issued.
Activity: 573
January 04, 2019, 09:50:35 PM
I am not into altcoins actually but I do join Signature and other boumty campaigns sometimes with altcoins. If it will be converted to us dollars, I actually have $150 all in all.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
January 04, 2019, 08:26:40 PM

I think investing in altcoin is more profitable than I invest in Bitcoin, because of that I prefer to invest in altcoin rather than Bitcoin and the income I get for 2 years investing in altcoin is $ 11000 with a capital of $ 3000 and the biggest profit I get is in 2017, because in 2018 the market is in a bad condition, so the profit that I got in 2018 are very small and I hope that in 2019 the profit that I will get is greater than in 2017.

2017 is good year for most coin and token in market. I am believe if we investing our money in good and right altcoin we can make big profits because the potential of altcoin very wide. If you have good trading skill, trading on altcoin can give big profits because the price high fluctuation
Activity: 1470
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 04, 2019, 07:27:49 PM

I think investing in altcoin is more profitable than I invest in Bitcoin, because of that I prefer to invest in altcoin rather than Bitcoin and the income I get for 2 years investing in altcoin is $ 11000 with a capital of $ 3000 and the biggest profit I get is in 2017, because in 2018 the market is in a bad condition, so the profit that I got in 2018 are very small and I hope that in 2019 the profit that I will get is greater than in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: