Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 32. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 18, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
many people wants to invest in crypto because your earnings will be base on your own investment, instead of storing it or put it into bank, your money might grow double or more with crypto.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 18, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
surely the profit can exceed my salary by 3-5 x of my monthly work sallary.
but strangely I still don't dare to get out of my work in the real life.

this is because of the problem of instability and uncertainty for bitcoin and other altcoins.

but I am sure that for the next 10-15 years all will still exist

I think investing in bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins has proven to be one of the most promising sources of opinion than real-life jobs. I am sure you who are here affirm that. Right?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 18, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
It depends upon how much you invest in altcoins. Profits are directly proportioned to the investment made in altcoins. Altcoins are relatively lower in price (Not all of them, e.g ETH, DASH etc) that's why people like to invest in altcoins. I also invested in Altcoins I have earned net profit of almost $2000 from them. I suffered loss as well that lowered my profit figure due to low trading skills. Altcoins have potential to make you earn profit.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
I realised that the best way to earn more BTC is by trading on Altcoins - such as Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin etc. using BTC as the base currency. I immediately signed up on Bittrex and Binance and started trading on these coins actively. Earnings from Cryptocurrencies - BTC and Altcoins can range anywhere between 10% per day to 200%.
Activity: 35
August 18, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
I think when we invest in small amounts of <10k $ like me, buying altcoins will make more profit than bitcoin. I have invested ico and trade altcoin. I was profitable, but the market fell sharply, and I lost money
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
It varies honestly. I've lost opportunities for x200 on PCN
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
why everybody wants to invest in altcoins?
because altcoin can give many benefits

how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
as long as I've been here I've gotten more than $ 50000 I got it from a number of ico and trading and when the market falls again I use the money I've to buy more coins which I think have very good potential so that I will get a lot of money in the future Cool
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
For me it depends on how you work things, there is really no exact amount or limit, if you want to take the risk or to gamble then invest, just make sure that you invest in a legit altcoins. If you have money then go invest it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
Many factors depend here, but the main thing is a bullish or bearish market!Since during the bullish you can very well increase your capital, and Vice versa during the bullish you have all the chances not only not to earn,but on the contrary even to lose your money
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 18, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Simply it because of bigger profits that this altcoins may give. Like the all time low alts on the bear starts to recover for the past 2 days and some of it gave a x2 profit or 100% than bitcoin if you only hold it. Bottomline is altcoins is much profitable and the possible profit is depend on a altcoin.
Activity: 55
August 18, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
I am a new person in the world of Crypto  Cheesy. so my income is 30-50 $. even then the results of the Airdrop Altcoin in 1-3 months  Embarrassed. I feel late finding this Crypto World . maybe, if I was long time in the world of cryptocurrency I was now a rich person. just fantasize  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
I was invest 200$ in 2016 this cryptocurrency market. Already i collceted 5000$ value  cryptocurrency now. This time is best to invest to money convert cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
of course altcoin is very profitable if we are right in choosing a project, that's why many are interested in buying it. because we get wealth faster quickly and also prices are relatively cheaper than bitcoin
Activity: 344
August 18, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

So far I get quite a lot of money. I invest in ethereum and ripple. And I think it's very feasible so far. I get money to meet my needs. You don't need to hesitate with Altcoins. because so far I get something decent with altcoins. So try investing in altcoins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 18, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
Altcoin prices are relatively cheap when compared to the price of bitcoin, altcoin is an alternative to bitcoin so the price of altcoin is also influenced by the price of bitcoin, the movement is not much different from bitcoin.
so far I have collected many dollars from altcoins depending on how much we invest
Activity: 333
August 18, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
I don't think altcoins can really make money. Most altcoins investors are losing money. Only a small part of altcoins will rise, such as Ethereum, xrp, eos, neo, etc. Most altcoins are dying soon.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
August 18, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
Everything in crypto was depending only in people ,because if they held a big volume of some token,it will affect to the price so might be the price of it was getting high and also if the market was getting red,maybe many of those investor was sell their token in a cheap price.
Activity: 83
August 18, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
Most of my investment this year has only received low returns, because I think it is very dangerous to hold coins for a long time, and the short-term trading profits are not ideal!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
I've gotten quite a lot from altcoin. I can buy houses and cars from altcoin. but that is not a short time. all this takes a long time like 1 year I just can succeed like this.
hope this can be your motivation.
wow its great things from altcoins, i'm spechless..... its maybe can happen in one years but now altcoins almost all down price
and make little profit from holder and trader, crypto look like bad in this years
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
August 18, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
you can get high percentage of profit, but it all depends on the altcoin you choose and also the amount of investment you have. most of the time you can earn 10% from it, or more than that, you can also have a 100% of profit if the altcoin you hold increase its price.
Pages:
Jump to: