Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 31. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 20, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
During the fall of the altcoins are not very well behaved. I believe that it is better to invest in bitcoin. because he fell a lot less than some altcoins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
100 people have 100 ideas, I don't think you can figure out everyone's idea of investing in altcoin, but I guess most people invest in altcoin because altcoin will give people a huge fortune in the short term, which does not require people to spend too much energy. And money, just need to be patient
Activity: 518
August 20, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
There is no limit to his much you can make in altcoin investment. If you have diligently and consistently invest over time, and if you were lucky to be in altcoin that is mooning and increase beyond your price target, then all of the proceed of such coin is youra without any reservation!
Activity: 364
August 20, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
during the bull market, I got a lot of money through investments in altcoins. I believe that as soon as the growth of the need to immediately invest in altcoins and wait a few months. Me of course upsets the situation on market but I understand that now very the good the price on many altkoiny to their buy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
Altcoins are more profitable when you have a large worth of a particular coin. As we all know that the value of alts varies as the coins differs. Some of the alts just got out of their ICO level, which makes the value way smaller than others, while some are of high value.
Activity: 77
August 20, 2018, 01:31:24 AM
from the altcoin which i did participated last year i did almost got 200 usd per week last december and i am happy to find that good project, and i get also good project that gives me almost 2k usd from the token i participated in their airdrop last january and i am happy that i hold those coin and sell at the right time after the coin are distributed to all the participants.
im not that lucky because those coin are just 2 good coins among the hundreds of coins i am holding in my wallet and those coins have just a cents value in the market
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 01:08:27 AM
You can make obscene gains.  I have made over 15 bitcoin in eBTC when it pumped.  Got lucky to get out as it turned out to be a shitcoin.  I hae also lost quite a few Bitcoin when I didn't get a s lucky.  Its a risk to reward game.  
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 01:07:41 AM
How lucky to take profit with altcoin, some time we can take unlimited profit when altcoin have growing up, but other time we have waiting for long moment to take and get profit because altcoin price was drop. How best and method you choose when buy altcoin is depend how much profit will you get.
Activity: 132
August 20, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
Because altcoin is low in price, there is no limit to investing in altcoin. Just choose the right one and invest in altcoin, you can get huge amounts of money quickly. People like this simple way to make money, so this is why altcoin is so popular.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 01:00:07 AM
I had a good profit at the end of last year, now I can not say about it.All coins on average sank by 70%.It's painful to watch.I hope that the growing market will be able to change this trend.
Activity: 336
August 20, 2018, 12:58:13 AM
You know, your profit depends on your efforts. If you study the market, its working mechanism and analyze the news you will take very good profit even on bearish market.
Activity: 47
August 20, 2018, 12:54:42 AM
it's not always right sometimes big and sometimes also small, it's appropriate from the move to the token I have, and so far I've gotten around 2000 $ more in this crypto.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 20, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
It will depend on the coins that I hold for sell. So far, i can improve the profits up to 20%. My experience in trading and investment is very awesome where I can gain more profits than loses. however, it needs to be more and more patient and careful when deciding to buy or even sell the coins.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
August 20, 2018, 12:40:43 AM
how much money we get from investing in altcoins, it doesn't have to be, sometimes it can be very much and sometimes even a little or even we lose our money, it will be very profitable if we can get good projects coin and we invest there, and it is very risky too we are wrong in choosing some ico or investing in altcoin so we must be very selective in the world of cryptocurency
Activity: 121
August 20, 2018, 12:39:49 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
I just got promoted to Jr. member and that means that i just joined to my bounty campaign, i just need some help to compute the posible earning in the campaign.
Activity: 137
August 20, 2018, 12:38:06 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
As a Jr. member i just earn some extra cash for my studies and allowance just right to live.  Smiley
Activity: 33
August 20, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
Well similarly as am concerned, everybody is in charge of his or her activities in the Crypto choice he made and not accuse any monetary guide. There are some exchanging that will bring you cool trade out term of benefits and some you will lose. Benefit on a specific coin can be as gigantic as would be prudent and no restriction, in like manner the lose part. Simply attempt to screen your coins exchanging and not let insatiability over shadow you most particularly when you are on the triumphant side.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
for now I have not tried to invest, which I know to invest how much money is earned is uncertain, because it is influenced by the quality of coins and market prices. if the coin is of high quality and the market price is high, there is also a lot of money that we will get.
Activity: 27
August 18, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
It depends on who you ask, and I don't think any response will have much effect. So if you believe in this technology, then invest. Because Bitcoin buyers in 2010 also have the same risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
I think, there is no fixed amount that you can gain from altcoins just do your due diligence and get as much as you can. Practice strong risk management too.

Just like every other business, if you manage your trading very well you will make a good amount of money in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: