Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 30. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 01:03:35 AM
Personally, I regard work with altcoins as a hobby for myself. Therefore, they do not bring me big earnings. But with the right investment strategy, you can allow yourself to become a millionaire.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 22, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
 everyone wants to invest comfortably like an altcoin that has less risk than ico. for the benefits obtained depending on your own, such as capital, perseverance determines the benefits we get
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 10:37:09 AM
So far I have not been able to earn a lot, but only recently I started working with the crypto market, I only improve my knowledge, but as the market recovers, there will be excellent prospects for earning money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
To get an idea, Just check some altcoins charts and focus on last January, nearly all altcoins made huge spike, but that is not usual in crypto, we might need years to see an altcoins bull run like that. Altcoins are bleeding now, it is good chance to accumulate, but I do not think they will recover to ATH easily.
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 04:11:56 PM
It's about how you chose the altcoin for your investments. After all, all our earnings and the future in the crypto currency. First of all, how promising this or that crypto currency depends. So, think how much and what altcoin to invest in.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
How much money you can earn depends solely on the aproach you make to the market, if you dedicate yourself to day trading, generally the rewards could be really high, even when the market is down there is always volatility, especially with altcoins.
Activity: 546
August 21, 2018, 04:01:18 PM
This is very painful for me. In the past I've earned almost 5 BTC from subcoins. But now I've lost everything almost!
Activity: 756
August 21, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
of course the benefits that everyone gets from doing altcoin investments are different, depending on the amount of capital owned and which altcoin are invested, because not every altcoin investment will make a profit
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 03:42:57 PM
I think the question is. What altcoin do you want to consider for investment. After all, everything depends on the functionality and prospects. Which crypto currency will grow better and have stable development. On that you will earn well.
Activity: 490
August 21, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
With altcoin we can earn a lot of benefits. It depends on our work and our patience. If we do not know about this work, we should seek information and work from someone else. In this we can earn a lot by trading.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
In fact, the possible amount of earnings in each case depends only on the investor and selected projects, the crypto market can always offer prospects for earning.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 01:46:34 PM
I believe that the possible amount of earnings is not limited here. Everything depends only on the chosen strategy of work, their investor skills and in many respects on luck.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
I think it depends on you. If you can invest big amount, Maybe you can get massive profits. I think profit depends on your investment or your work. Some people are making good profits every day,  But some people can't earn like them or sometimes them money will be lost. I think the main reasons are first of you need to get good knowledge about this field. Then you need to good amount for investing. This thing only for Investors. Personally, I'm an investor. So every time I will try to invest a big amount because I need to bring in good profits.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 21, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I believe whats your pointing is investing in ICO?well this once a great source of income,wayback couple of years ago i gain good enough in every project i had invested i cant mention how exact the amount but fair enough for a two months payments in my regular job.but today?no only limited chance to gain but lot of chances to lose.so if were you don't consider investing in altcoins to profit here
Activity: 78
August 21, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
I think it depends on how much you invest in that altcoin. The more you invest, the more profit you will earn. But be aware on what altcoin you should invest because nowadays too many altcoins that are scam.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
I am getting good earnings from altcoins as I am doing some trading and also doing many campaigns and get a lot of altcoins. If your horizon is long then this market can give unexpected returns that are not possible anywhere other then this market. High risk, high rewards perfectly applies to this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
Many investors invest in altcoin because they are expecting to get a bigger profit compared to Bitcoin where you can only get profit of few percentage. Although it is more risky because you could also get loss because it is more volatile than bitcoin.
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
There is no limit to the profit you can earn from altcoin, it just depend on how much you ursef in put into it and the current market cap.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 08:47:43 AM
It depends on the spent time and your wish to be in the 'trend' and in time here, because it is very easy to miss your chance for the great profit here.
copper member
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 03:54:51 AM
It depends on your investment amount.
Pages:
Jump to: