Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 48. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:36:15 PM
there really isn't any kind of limit to how much you can profit from investing in altcoins. it can be from losing 100% of your investment and going down to 0 up to millions of dollars!

it depends on a bunch of things. starting with your experience in trading and in knowing how altcoin market works conversely the pump and dumps. if you have no experience and want to randomly buy based on what others tell you and what they hype up then you will end up losing a lot of money.
then it also depends on how much you are willing to invest and take risks. obviously you can't become a millionaire investing $1 but you will be taking a much bigger risk investing a higher amount.
I support your claims mate.  For my little experience I have acquired, following speculations and baseless predictions to make investment decisions could lead to loss of money. Individuals who pose as experts of cryptos most atimes predict based on intuition and they are likely to make wrong predictions.
Many others who predict Cryptos rise, do so for their own interest because of their affiliation with the team of the project/Altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Your profita depends on your investment amount
The more your invest, the more you earn than the principle of trading
But ensure to trade the right manner or you end up in losses

Do your own research as no one would disclose to you how much they earn
Make your profit/losses
Activity: 131
July 04, 2018, 06:33:12 PM
I think everyone invests in altcoins because they can give multiple profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 04, 2018, 06:30:40 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Well, it is tough to scale. It all matters on how effort you grind to  earn such money. Sometimes it depends also on the market price, the higher the better. Well, once you showed a maximize effort you wouldn't have to worry if you will earn bigger profit or small profit, the next stage where it will depend is on how big its market price. And, how successful the stuff you are grinding to. Just above all, you have to put effort and hardwork to earn bigger money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 04, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
Altcoins is one of the best to invest in. Specially you are participating on their ICO, you can get big returns. Because in altcoins, the price of their coins at the start is very low, so there are many people investing to that altcoin, because they know that they can get profits, if they will bought it early.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
I think the profit for investing on a recent project related to altcoins is greater than the ones that you get when you invest on an established project, when it is recent the growing is kind of imminent, so you can be sure of the profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

Im a daytrader so I cannot tell to you how much I earn per day because it changes everysession, but for investment if I got a 2x profit this is good for me I dont want a huge return being a greediness is not a good for cryptoworld it you see you get a profit then go and sell your altcoin dont ask for huge return, always take a profit.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
The choice depends on the investors that how much they wish to invest on altcoins. Also, there is no bindings that the person can only profit through investing in altcions. Even the level of profit varies according to the level of altcoins that are being invested and which altcoins are being used for the investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
Investing in altcoins at the right time will bring great profits to those who invest in it. I've had more than $ 100 a day profit on investing in EOS and IOST, just watching and investing when the exchange rate hits bottom will make you profitable when the market recovers. And should only invest in the top 5 altcoins in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 04, 2018, 06:19:27 PM
Profiting from altcoins is possible through trading and through long term holding. To achieve this one need to observe the market much closer and take necessary action buying and selling. This will get a profit upon the difference happening between the buying and selling as the market shows some level of fluctuation throughout.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
Many times and it depends on the longer you hold. Many people have gained 100 times from their original investment.
Activity: 67
July 04, 2018, 03:01:00 PM
If there are still big bull like the end of last year, I think we can get more than 400% profit from altcoins, but I doubt if the bull will come this year.I feel that we may be in a bull trap now, this is not a real bull market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 04, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
The profit depends on how much you are willing to risk and how much time you can spend behind trading everyday. The more you invest and the higher your risk will be. But with higher risk, you will be making higher profit. Again the more time you will allocate to trading, the more you will be making. Your profit also depends on the coins you are investing on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
it depends on many  factors,   if we are  talking about  trading,  the  highest  profit   I got  X3  from  coins (they were: BNB, OPT, DAT), if we are talking about bounty participation  the highest rewards  which I got  from one  project was  about 4000 usd  ( it was  twitter,  FB, Telegram, Signature  campaigns), but such projects  are  very seldom
Activity: 29
July 04, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
A few of the altcoins I have invested in this bear market have gone up 4x . Just makes you wish you had put in more initially
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
the result is certainly quite a lot and it also depends on how long to hold as well. but obviously many factors that determine the outcome. If you have a crypto since two years ago certainly now surely the result's been great. But if possible just beginning to this year I think not many get results.
Activity: 13
July 04, 2018, 01:45:16 PM
there is no definite answer on this subject, because sometimes there will be big losses. but that is the risk we must accept when investing in crypto currency. but if we are equipped with strong experience and science in this investment, I am sure the maximum result that we will get.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
July 04, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

Basically, people invest and trade altcoins to accumulate more bitcoins. On a bullish market, you can get as high as 10X or even higher profit. On a bearish market, you would be lucky to have a 2X.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
There's not specific amount for it. The profit depends on how much you've invested and in which amount you're going to sell it.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
July 04, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
the profits that I get seem to outweigh the capital I spend in Altcoin, even when Altcoins investment is unstable following market moves. but I'm happy because the profits I get are huge.
Pages:
Jump to: