Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 44. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:00:14 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I bought ADA and Ignis a few weeks ago, and now it's growing by 20-30%, which is very good in the current situation.
And I think a lot of other altcoins have similar trends. All possibilities can happen, and I think you should go in to know the benefits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 08, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
You may not profit much from Altcoins right now but if you hold onto the right ones, when the market wakes back up, they might make you a lot of money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 09:55:00 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I want to say, if many of us earn our income from crypto, we trade for us right now is pretty good we get the benefits, because the daily growth of the market is increasing, and much you generate from  Altcoin will be determined by your knowledge and experience evaluating your project .

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 08, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
It is difficult to accurately calculate, because I have been engaged in crypto-currencies for a long time. One thing is for sure - there are wages and it is real. At different times you can earn in different ways. Now, for example, earnings fell very much because of the market drop.
Activity: 19
July 08, 2018, 09:43:04 PM
I can not count my earned on altcoin because I'm holding altcoin for a long time so I'm over here.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

Of course ranging from 2, 10 to 100 times will be possible, on the right altcoin at the right time. I myself do not have a big advantage, because it will depend on when you ask. But I think I've lived in the right place, and if I keep my faith in a longer time, I'm sure I'll get what I expect.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
July 08, 2018, 07:01:50 PM
There are many things to consider on it. For example you have invested a huge amount then you will get a huge profit as well once its price pump. Most of the time just to the buy and sell strategy when it comes to altcoins because it will you kore profit than holding it for te mean time because the price of doesnt remain too long to a high value.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
It's depends of the altcoins price hit in the market demands can get earnings, people choosing altcoins to make profits buy and sell strategy buy low sell high,but take note not all time they make profits need to prepare the loses if the price is dip. Investing in altcoins no exact amount can earn.
Activity: 105
July 08, 2018, 06:58:38 PM
i thonk anyway you can get much more that in case yku would do aitdrops or participating in bounty campaigns
Activity: 99
July 08, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
I do not know how much profit I've got right now. many advantages that I have gained. and everything is average from altcoin.
I am very glad that this crypto world, in addition to facilitate the advancement of technology, can also benefit from it.
the great tging is that you can do it as much as you can unless you face scammers, of course, so go ahead
that is true, as muany tiinhs and methods you know as much your peogits is going tk be, so it uink that you need to leaen
Activity: 99
July 08, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
this amount of monwy is really big, so i do not think that there are any limitations except ones in our head
Activity: 97
July 08, 2018, 06:56:27 PM
I do not know how much profit I've got right now. many advantages that I have gained. and everything is average from altcoin.
I am very glad that this crypto world, in addition to facilitate the advancement of technology, can also benefit from it.
the great tging is that you can do it as much as you can unless you face scammers, of course, so go ahead
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
The amount of profit i get depend on what i engage in, when it comes to crypto. At least from trading, i sometimes get $100 and above. I am into bounty and other aspects of earning in the space.
Activity: 97
July 08, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
it depends on ma y things, such asylur plans and your sgrategy an dof course, your financial state and many other things
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 06:52:42 PM
You can earn lot of money from altcoins especially from bounties ,because there is no risk in losing your money so you can win lot of profits.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:51:57 PM
The profit depends on the amount of investment as well as the altcoin or token that is being invested. Not all altcoins are promising to invest and also, if the amount of investment is small, do not expect for huge profit. So it does depend and also, there's no consistency on the profit from investing to cryptos due to the market volatility or the sudden changes on the market value of the cryptos.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

there is no constant profit for anybody. volatility is so high so there are always losses and profits. you can check coinmarketcap to see what was the potential profit for each altcoin. but you shouldnt forget that it is really hard to buy cheap and sell at toppest point.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 08, 2018, 06:05:21 PM
There is not any measure to determine how much exactly you can earn, all you need do to make as much as you would want to , is to apply yourself, be proactive, do multiple research, be patient and take part in as much projects as you can. Be it ICOs, trading or bounty campaigns. Anyone you can lay your hands on do it very well.
Activity: 518
July 08, 2018, 05:40:00 PM
Currently zero profit, incidentally crypto investment this year only at the loss. But this down market will rise again and many altcoins will be able to go back up to 10x of their current values
Pages:
Jump to: