Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 43. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
I think this is because the price of those coins are very low now and due to that reason there is a chance that those coins can go high in the future. I think that makes them to invest on Alto.
Activity: 64
July 09, 2018, 02:06:20 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
I bought ADA about two weeks ago, and maybe I was lucky because at this time it has grown about 10%. I'll probably keep it until the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:39:16 AM
I've been getting quite a lot of results from altcoin. even to this day, I play my profit results from trading and capital I have already returned. for a longer period of time later I guess altcoin will be much more results than at the moment. Thus began the investment from the moment I think it's a great decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:34:10 AM
As an investor that has coins for a long time i'd say i could have profited a lot by cashing out late last year, but decided not to and therefore have made zero. The lesson here is to find the peaks and then cash out!

Exactly right, here learns to be able to find profit in accordance with our wishes by always following a graph that can guide us with better predictions. Once the peak can we earn money and the results do not disappoint.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Because altcoins are more volatile than Bitcoin. And they are "easier". The price for one day may rise by 100-200% (and may drop) while Bitcoin's price is relatively stable. Therefore, it is a kind of a lottery, where you can make good money with high risks.

Activity: 66
July 09, 2018, 01:19:38 AM
My opinion to that is it really depends on you. How much or how less you're willing to invest to earn the profit that you want. Investing more money to an ICO means bigger return of investment, so profit correlates with investment. But I assure you that you can earn money from altcoins. Just wait for the perfect timing and then strike while the iron is hot.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 09, 2018, 01:03:31 AM
Well im not sure how much money did i got from altcoins but i would say its good amount of money, if you invest on ICO or buying new coins that just listed and lucky enough you might got 300% profit.  I think i got profit around 7000-9000 $.
The timing is very important when you indeed invest with alts, the project can generate decent money to those who got in in the right position,
most of this coin have its time table to grow so better to read and understand the real usage and how things will work so you can just hold and
wait till the rise happen and you can sell your holdings, be a good observer and try finding by yourself the good benefits.
Activity: 121
July 09, 2018, 12:47:55 AM
I don't know how much profit I can make, but I can make a profit from it. I am investing in Ethereum, which is the second largest coin. It is still a child now, and investing in it is very profitable. I think that dozens of multiples are no problem.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 12:37:10 AM
Certainly, everyone will have different results. If it is long in this field and has a huge amount of investment is certainly the results are also much higher. even in the selection altcoin to be invested is also an important factor in determining the outcome. But if talking generally about altcoin results for investment will be very promising. altcoin continues to grow and evolve the better. This will make the price continues to rise and will certainly bring great results.
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 09, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
My earnings in altcoin is around 1000$ to 2000$ every 3 months. I am in the industry for almost 2 years now and I can say is that altcoin can really provide you more than enough profit than regular employee-level jobs. I try not to invest in my assets or coins I just actively participate in bounties and social media campaigns.
Very cool when there is an opportunity to receive the crypt without investing its funds, but it refers to the bounty as a permanent job wrong, because every year companies become less profitable
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
My earnings in altcoin is around 1000$ to 2000$ every 3 months. I am in the industry for almost 2 years now and I can say is that altcoin can really provide you more than enough profit than regular employee-level jobs. I try not to invest in my assets or coins I just actively participate in bounties and social media campaigns.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
Well im not sure how much money did i got from altcoins but i would say its good amount of money, if you invest on ICO or buying new coins that just listed and lucky enough you might got 300% profit.  I think i got profit around 7000-9000 $.
Capital and strategy is very needed in this position. I think with big capital also affect our profit.so in my opinion if you want to big then capital must be big
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 08, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
Activity: 518
July 08, 2018, 11:18:35 PM
There are some altcoins which I had greater profits like XRP last year, it tripled the amount I invest it in and there ade also some altcoins which only has lesser profits and no profits at all until now. I think a lot of people want to invest in altcoins probably because there is still a lot of room for growth and greater profits for long term.
Activity: 128
July 08, 2018, 11:05:39 PM
The reason for the greater profit margin of the altcoin is that because of their low price, there will be more room for growth, so many people are willing to invest in altcoin. The only altcoin that I have profited from is the Ethereum, which brings me about $3,000 in benefits. I will continue to invest in it. I believe it will have better development in the future.
Activity: 130
July 08, 2018, 11:03:34 PM
The profit of cryptocurrency is affirmative. If you want to make more profit, your investment will be more than the average person, and your risk is more than the average person will bear. The other is that the cryptocurrency is unstable, and you may not have it, so it is relative.
Activity: 72
July 08, 2018, 10:54:42 PM
In my case, I have earned  about $300 so far.  I have get them through a airdrop which is named HYDRO. I will be given money for bounties which I completed.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Perhaps at this time, altcoin holders have not found their portfolios growing. But if we enter in this industry, we will play with potential. Each altcoin will certainly be different, and the smaller the marketcap, the greater its potential. But when buying potential, you will also always buy inherent risks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 10:08:41 PM
Your query shouldnt be about how much money one can make but how one can go about making that money. For that is where your answer lies.
I agree! The amount each person earns depends on the ability, depending on the opportunity, depending on the market at different times ... So if you have trusted and engaged in cryptographic markets, It is best to learn how to make money from this market.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 10:04:04 PM
The profit you can get from altcoins depends on the risk and money you are willing to throw into altcoins. By being able to find the right or legit projects to invest in and also have the patience that is required from you, you stand a chance to profit more than your expectations. Atlcoins is like a river of investment, if you cannot swim don't dive in with both legs, just chill at the river bank and enjoy the water without risking swimming.
Pages:
Jump to: