Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 41. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
It is difficult to accurately calculate, because I have been engaged in crypto-currencies for a long time. One thing is for sure - there are wages and it is real. At different times you can earn in different ways. Now, for example, earnings fell very much because of the market drop.
Activity: 82
July 11, 2018, 04:09:10 AM
This is hard to describe, because I have invested in a lot of projects so far, so that I have invested the most bit profit, I invested 5 bitcoins, and got 60 bitcoins, which is very profitable, which is what I have been doing so far. The reason for the investment, I think this is profitable but needs to remain calm and cannot be blinded by interest.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 11, 2018, 04:05:55 AM
sir, this really depend upon the project on which altcoin based. based on their performance many altcoin give multiple returns. if you have experience and knows what their corelation with bitcoin, then you can definately earn better
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 04:02:18 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I think time will dictate how much potential profit we might get, and possibly the same with the selection of the coin itself. Probably on the same coin, profits can be very much different at different time periods. But if we enter at this time, the possibility of 2-3 times increase will still be realistic to be a hope in the term that is not too long.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 10, 2018, 05:13:25 PM
It is not only about the amount another person has got from altcoins, but the fact is how profitable it is presently. At a point noticed that the rate at which profit can be gotten from altcoins is more that coin. It even seems the time we are presently in favours altcoins more.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2018, 05:06:45 PM
It's just impossible to say for sure. It all depends on your strategy, risk management and trading skills. After all, you can earn money by crypto in various ways: trading, investing, bounty. Crypto currency gives us a chance and we use it depending on our experience and knowledge.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
This is the tricky question, because the more you will work and the smarter you will do, the more exact profit you will gain. This is very obvious. The same is with Bitcoin and any other coins.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
July 10, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
Altcoins profit potentials can be very crazy. You might be sleeping one night and wake up to see x1000% on your alts portfolio the next day. It can also happening in reverse  as well. So do your research well before engaging in alts trading
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
I do not record my income, because I invest a lot of altcoin in many times so it's hard to count the profit margin, but I find the market delicious, just be patient will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 10, 2018, 07:30:22 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
For me I want to invest in altcoins especially now that the price was low because l want to have a profit.As of now I can buy new things in my profit in altcoins.As I experience in investing in altcoins I have nothing to lose because I be earning profit on it.
Yes, I agree. especially if you choose altcoin that has a large community and popular altcoin, see now the price is down, I also feel confident if we save altcoins in a few more months will make a good profit for us.
Treat this investment as your savings, instead of placing your money from the bank and earned little interest why not find  those top 10 coins which is on its dip right now and buy more, buying is an opportunity we can't tell how much profits that we can gain from this as the volatile market is really showing bear movements, just be calm and wait for the moment for it to be back as a bull will bounce back and those who holds will start to calculate their actual earnings from this investment.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
The profit depends on the amount you invested in the altcoin and the price when you sold the altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 10, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
profit I get from altcoin every month is $ 500- $ 800, but for now I am very difficult to find profits due to unstable altcoin prices.
Activity: 672
July 10, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

cann't to be sure.. because profit from altcoins can not stable and not statis like employees
i have been get extra money from bounty than i get from offline work,
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 06:46:07 AM
Well, it is a higher risk/higher reward game when investing in altcoins. Bitcoin doesn't fluctuate as much as altcoins so it is a better store of value, but at the same time, you can achieve much higher gains if you pick the right alt to invest in.
To add-on, such coins as bitcoin and etherium are like index (e.g. S&P 500 index). Investing in them, you are for sure to get the profit, but you can earn more on investing in promising alts with  higher lag to grow in the future.
for now altcoin is more promising, because often experience a fairly high price increase, but with a note we must be observant in choosing the altcoin is really promising, if we are wrong then the  will be the same, there will be no profits we get.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
July 10, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
For me I want to invest in altcoins especially now that the price was low because l want to have a profit.As of now I can buy new things in my profit in altcoins.As I experience in investing in altcoins I have nothing to lose because I be earning profit on it.
Yes, I agree. especially if you choose altcoin that has a large community and popular altcoin, see now the price is down, I also feel confident if we save altcoins in a few more months will make a good profit for us.
Activity: 258
July 10, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
About 10000$ , altcoins is a good source of income you can just buy a tooen and sell when pump. Profit can times up to 20. What if you bough a token for 0.02 USD and price coin up to 0.33 usd. Personal experience,  I got profit around 2000usd
Activity: 604
July 10, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
I do not think there is really any limit to the amount of profit you can get from altcoin, the profit you make from altcoin depends on the amount you invested into it and the price of the altcoin the time you decide to sell as long as the coin is a good one, be sure to make profit.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
July 10, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

They are looking for the next bitcoin, this is the reason why they are investing in ICO and some investors are making a profit from investing in Ico, although the risk is too high now compare in the past because there are so many scam and useless coins nowadays.
Activity: 273
July 10, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
Well, it is a higher risk/higher reward game when investing in altcoins. Bitcoin doesn't fluctuate as much as altcoins so it is a better store of value, but at the same time, you can achieve much higher gains if you pick the right alt to invest in.
To add-on, such coins as bitcoin and etherium are like index (e.g. S&P 500 index). Investing in them, you are for sure to get the profit, but you can earn more on investing in promising alts with  higher lag to grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: