Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020 - page 2. (Read 42115 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 15
I earned from Cartesi and DIA mostly and that's around 700$ to 800$, also I earned from alchemypay but distribution is just 10% completed right now as they plan to distribute in four phases, bounties are still worth trying but don't expect something big out of them
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
as long as I joined the bounty I only got income from Miracle Tele,
and the results were pretty good, $ 400, and in 2020 I really died,
because no project would accept me, only Arcona, I hope I get more income.
Miracletele was a scam project, the team buy back the token which money from the ICO fund and they exit scam, they released a bit white lie saying the CEO abandoned the project and traveled to another country without informing the team members, every team members denied knowing the CEO, investors are played
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
as long as I joined the bounty I only got income from Miracle Tele,
and the results were pretty good, $ 400, and in 2020 I really died,
because no project would accept me, only Arcona, I hope I get more income.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
I have joined many bounties but among the ones I joined, only a few paid those who joined the bounty but somehow it helped me a lot to be able to invest in our bounty but until now I still do not stop joining the bounty because they are trying to make money again but in fact until now there are scam projects so just be careful when joining and review the bounty to join so that it does not get involved in the bounty scams and do not waste effort to join the bounties.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
I just came back and joined the bounty so I did not earn last year 2019 because a lot of scam project. Hoping this year there are more project that will gives earning to the participants. We all know a lot of projects to joined with and it is our duty to search first before joining.
Hunting bounty way back in 2019 was not that good for me though. Yes, there can be good campaigns and worthy of your time but most of them are just purely scams. Besides, it's really hard to spot those good campaigns that is why I've only been participating in the campaigns that are managed by my favorite and trusted campaign manager because I am pretty sure that they won't tarnish their images over those sinister campaigns. Right now I've been participating in one of them but it was not a bounty campaign though.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
I'm not in mood to share the exact amount I've made through bounties and moreover I can't get the exact amount, all I can say is don't let those who choose bad projects to promote fooled you, many projects this year paid good rewards to their bounty participants, as a bounty hunter it's your responsibility to hunt for high quality projects only for better rewards
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
Previously I joined several campaigns but I was not fortunate to have a good campaign, which paid high during 2019-2020. but currently I'm trying my luck on the interfinex project, this project runs 4 weeks, hopefully I get good results in this 2020 project.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Im not joining any bounty campaign because I really believe it is worthless to participate your time will not rewarded once your campaign that you join is scam .

Honestly since 2018 cames a lot of bounty campaigns are not good to participate. But they have still good campaign that will give you a good reward but only a few of them only.

Bounty will be safe once a campaign manager will hired escrow to hold the funds so a participants will get a reward if the project team will not paid.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Well thanks to bubbalex I've made over 3000$ from bounties since 2019 and high percentage of the money came from bubbalex bounty campaigns like Ferrum Network, Cartesi and DIA, I earned little money from other bounties like ARCS, YOUC, Airwallet etc
you are very lucky buddy, because you can get a lot of money and join the campaign managed by bubbalex,
I feel unlucky because I never had time to join the campaign he was managing because he came when I joined another campaign Cry
This is why its never good to be committed with one campaign, if you are into signature campaign and another project came out just join the new projects social media campaign instead of waiting for the first bounty to be over, there is other campaigns like telegram, twitter and others
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Well thanks to bubbalex I've made over 3000$ from bounties since 2019 and high percentage of the money came from bubbalex bounty campaigns like Ferrum Network, Cartesi and DIA, I earned little money from other bounties like ARCS, YOUC, Airwallet etc
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning.
Nowadays I do not think bounty is still worthy to do, besides the rewards rate is too small almost of them solely deceiving us or did not appreciate any of our works.
I did not remember the exact times whether 2018 or 2019, the last bounty (solely on signature) which I followed was eosbet nowadays known as earnbet and I solely got around $70 for less than a month.

Bounty is still worth the shot even if its already 2020 and some of them don't produce enough rewards rate. Whether you are busy or not, you could still do it to earn something even if its small. I don't mind spending quite of my time here by earning 2k in peso which is already a big amount of money for me in here. Besides, learnings and trust of members in here is also a gain for me especially I am in the field of technology.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
during 2019 I did not join bounty because I see bounty was no longer profitable and I started to join bounty in 2020 and hope that this year I can get more than $ 500 or $ 1000 like 2017 Grin

Judging by the signature of the YOUengine company that you still wear, you could have made pretty decent money. I also participated in it. Everything that I earned was paid to me. It turned out pretty well by now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I was in the Bitvest campaign when I made a shift to YOUC bounty campaign before joining  777COIN i made more than 15000 in YOUC but when I received it was down 90% it could have the biggest earnings for me this year but now I have to wait for the price to go up again, I'm sure the price will be back, so I have no choice but to HODL this token.
YOUC price is now starting to grow, which previously had a dump of up to $ 0.0007 but now has a price of $ 0.00998. Hold is the right choice because the product and new exchange will be launched and announced in January 2021.
No one knows that YOUC can even recovers quickly like that, many bounty hunters that hold tokens earned from bounties end up becoming nothing so they don't want to repeat the same mistake, I sold mine at 0.0008 and I don't regret it, if I hold something else might happen
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
I can say that I earn more than $10k in just this year and it is more than my income from the main job. As long as the market grows steadily I think there will always be a chance for our bounty hunters. And the best BM for me in this year is bubbalex, his bounties always have good quality.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
The truth is just one, most of the bounties are not worth spending time on from scratch, the bounty manager to bounty participants and the project.
This 3 people are major factors to the success of a project not forgetting investors, y because it's the activities of the 3 that would attract a prolific investor. Hence if you catch a good bounty,  put in you best
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Would you please recommend the best bonus managers so I can make more income?  Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
Let us talk straight. In this trying times some were coming back here in the forum knowing they could get hope to join in bounty hunting and to earn tokens by which then converted to btc then fiat. I know of this because I myself was a bounty hunter before and doing odd stuffs and then I quit due to the fact that many projects do failed or they did not pay and make a good exchange for their tokens rewarded.

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

[/b]
Many of us are returning to this forum to work on the bounty, even though we don’t yet know what the results will be like.
I left this forum some time hoping to get more income out there. But because of the pandemic and it turned out to be unprofitable there,
I ended up coming back here. And for now, I’m just following the bounty, I haven’t earned an income for this year and 2019.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 339
I will tell you that you can find the good one if you learn the project before joining. About a few weeks ago my last bounty campaign over and I'm so happy with the result around $350+ for the signature campaign, and I'm sure that the price of a coin will keep increase so will make my earning become better.

I was in the Bitvest campaign when I made a shift to YOUC bounty campaign before joining  777COIN i made more than 15000 in YOUC but when I received it was down 90% it could have the biggest earnings for me this year but now I have to wait for the price to go up again, I'm sure the price will be back, so I have no choice but to HODL this token.
Yes same with me, my post above is about YOUC project, I earn so much from YOUC.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I was in the Bitvest campaign when I made a shift to YOUC bounty campaign before joining  777COIN i made more than 15000 in YOUC but when I received it was down 90% it could have the biggest earnings for me this year but now I have to wait for the price to go up again, I'm sure the price will be back, so I have no choice but to HODL this token.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Since the time I lost my day job, I came back in crypto just recently  as a bounty hunter myself but unfortunately not even a single penny I earned as of this time I mean back to zero because I just get started. And based on my obsevation on recent posts of fllow enthusiasts bounties and airdrops are not profitable anymore like 50/50 to get paid with valuable tokens or paid with worthless shit tokens.

All I know about bounty managers is that they are just doing their job as management service and that does not guarantee whether everything's going good or worth it with time and effort we've spent for the job to bounty participants after the bounty program because it still depends on the project team.

Yes, I also recently returned, of course I did not lose my job, but in my free time I decided to do my old business. Yes, now it is difficult, but you can make money.

At that time I didn't really into bounty or in the forum because I am too busy studying since I am a student but still sometimes I am making any post just to keep my account alive and so that when there are new signature campaigns, I can join and gain some extra income while I am studying. Just like what happened today, since the pandemic is present I am focusing my time supporting the particular projects by joining the signature campaigns and earn extra income and saving them.
Pages:
Jump to: