Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you check CoinMarketCap website? - page 20. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 100
Everyday im check coinmarketcap because i have a lot of coins in on different exchanges and it's very convenient to watch their price on coinmarketcap

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Once a week to avoid heart attack.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
In general, I don’t visit the sense there to see how I have enough information with etherscan.io in such a situation that now it will grow and I can look, but now it’s not as exciting as before
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Previous year I checked it more often, it was really interesting, because the increasing situation on the market attracted attention very much. But  nowadays it is stable but stable more in loss. I try to check the market situation once per day in order to understand the todays situation, but not more often. Now I am expecting the changes and learn more from global news - the sutiation there can have the impact on the situation on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin

I am almost everyday checking coinmarketcap website to check my watchlist coin. Coinmarketcap website give many information about new coin and big gainner in market and it give us picture what good coin to invest
Activity: 490
I control myself to see CoinMarketCap as little as possible. Every time I look at CoinMarketCap, I will regret my previous failure, or sell too early, or sell too late. I can't always trade at the best price.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
I'm not often monitor coin market, because i just focus on monitoring price movements in the local exchange market that I use. That also makes me dizzy, especially plus monitor coin marketcap which has a lot of price comparisons in various exchangers, I can get more dizzy. However, too often seeing coinmarketcap, that's means  too often our eyes see the screen of the computer or smartphone and it is not good for our eyes and our bodies. Do not let it be too ambitious to pursue investment profits, make our eyes become damaged and the body becomes ill because it is forced to constantly see the computer screen, so it's useless, get a lot of money but is used for treatment. So i think, do everything wisely and according to ability because the invest crypto risks not only material but also non material..
Activity: 392
I check coinmarketcap in the money when I wake up, and when I am about to go to bed; I need to know the current market situation everyday
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
For some time now, I have not been accessing the site on the regular basis. I use blockfolio and delta at the moment and even for that one I bearly check it out due to the market situation.
Activity: 546
Of course, I daily see coinmarketcap, since that site I think it is very important to know information about crypto coins. And I also monitor the development of the Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am currently investing in some Altcoin and it should be every day I monitor through the site coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

I usually check every day, but during times of high volatility it can be every few minutes. It is also very useful for looking at long-term trends, so I tend to look at it when I'm trading as well, to see a coin's past history.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
I watch the market dynamics almost every day. This has become a habit for me. The risk in this market is very large, so I must always observe the market situation. So that I can grasp my own property and make the right investment choice.And doing this also allows me to effectively avoid the waterfalls on the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
About 6 months back I was addicted to coinmarketcap website to check movement of different different coins but when I get in a contact with a guy who remains online at almost every topic in this field and have a channel of WhatsApp messenger , and he broadcast at every 1% movement and also at every evening .
So for me I don't need to go anywhere , I can get every information at WhatsApp .
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I too I regularly check the coinmarketcap because it helps me to take a look at the whole market in a glance and it also help me to know the overall trading volume in a moment.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
I have been checking coinmarketcap once or twice everyday hoping my coins are pumping. When it's red tide, then maybe I'd stop looking for a day or two.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I think at any time and every time because the development of cryptocurrencies is not stable at this time, we as investors must be able to see every opportunity we will get by looking at developments in the current coin market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
To be honest , I check Coinmarketcap website quiet a few times per day . Its like I check the website atleast 1 time in every hour. In my phone a tab with coinmarketcap is always open for my help Cheesy
I feel you mate, I do the same because I am hoping that when I check I will see some of my coins pump.
This is really tiring and a very stressful way of monitoring, we should learn to control our emotions, there are a lot of things to do aside from
looking at the price from time to time, the market is really volatile so if we will get emotional, it will also affect our feelings in a negative way.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
To be honest , I check Coinmarketcap website quiet a few times per day . Its like I check the website atleast 1 time in every hour. In my phone a tab with coinmarketcap is always open for my help Cheesy
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
It is very difficult to calculate the number of times I visited CoinMarketCap before.
I don't know how it happened, but it was one of the most visited sites.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
It depends on the situation, sometimes I check it like 5 times a day sometime just 1. If I will expect something to happen it can go to 20 times in a day. Usually just once or twice a day. Sometimes it is hard when you see all reds but I am used to it  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: