Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you check CoinMarketCap website? - page 26. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I check the coinmarketcap website weekly. In the beginning I used to check it every day few times/day but now I am more disciplined with it and since I am holding long term anyway I think it is best to not check it more than once/week.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I seldom check coinmarketcap especially when bitcoin is down because what i can only see are bleeding cryptos on the market. Besides, looking it everyday would make no sense at all because i am locked on holding my digital assets for a long term.
Activity: 94
I watch this website not more often than once a month. To look every day and to be upset I do not want. I will wait
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I have never been there because it is not so important for me while I have aa work and get money.  Grin But of course it must be done often to make corrections in the trends.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
I think I check the CMC almost per hour. Well, I myself is one of the most curious people in the world. I often check the CMC because I really feel curious about the update in the market. However, I will never be panic about the market progress. It is almost normal for me. Just be though to see the market. hence, I think it is very natural for me to see the Coinmarketcap website often.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If the volatility is high and I trade within a day, then of course, I do this many times a day. If talking about investments, then I need 1-2 views per week on the charts ETH, BTC and my coins.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
coinmarketcap has been made to be the first page that opens whenever i open my browser, although due to too much of work, i dont visit always but on a scale of 1-10, my visit to coinmarketcap per week is over 7... Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
i have got to notice that whenever i turn on my data to do anything either with mu laptop of phone, the first page i tend to open is coinmarketcap just to be updated on how the market is really doing...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
I check coinmarketcap normally on daily bases. It enables me to know the market performance- and performance of some coins that I am interested in. Though, the market has been on the decline for quite some time, we remain optimistic that it will come up. I also check new coins that I participated in their bounty - among other things.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
some time ago maybe a few months ago, I always checked Coinmarketcap website because at that time I had a big investment in crypto and always saw the market price. but right now I rarely check the coinmarketcap website, because right now I only focus on a few altcoins and don't see price developments too often, let it be a surprise at the end of the year Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I don't have to check Coinmarketcap so frequently cause everyday I recieved email about price of ETH and BTC from an exchange in my country Smiley). At the moment, ETH is the only cryptocurrency which I'm holding so I think it's enough for me. LOL. I think it's useless to check price on coinmarketcap too frequently, it'll not make you feel better but more panic. LOL.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin

Not often at all since i see no point in checking it. I do not even recall the last time that I have actually checked it. For me I think that the market would just recover fine on its own and when that happens I would not even need to be checking coinmarketcap because I would  see the news of it everywhere. It brings unnecessary worry to always keep checking it
Activity: 490
Constantly, I very often watch prices, because I can not find them anywhere else in the amount I need it, but sometimes the situation with prices may differ, so sometimes I go to the exchange and look there.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now. Grin
im HODL some crypto that is listed on the coin market cap.
so im really checking it out almost every hour i have the time to do so.

I don't think it's a problem to see a price or chart of a coin on a coinmarketcap or a particular site, because they want to see how the condition of a coin they are buying, basically they have an interest in it, but it will be bad if you hold it for a long time but you see the market too often and panicked because prices did not go up
Activity: 756
Now I check coinmarketcap at least 10-15 times in 1 day which running last 3-4 months. Before now I entered only 1-2 times a day. Now I have 2-3 apps of cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
About four or five times a day, I think it is normal for those who are not trader otherwise you can check it many times and it is totally okay for me.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
To open a site I will open it every time I open the browser on my device, even I install the application on my phone so I can set an alarm for a particular coin and if the coin rises according to the target I set then I will open the market to sell because as long as I still keep a number of asset tokens that are not ready to sell because they have experienced a lot of decline.
Activity: 434
Even if it hurts to look at it all the same it should be done. I invested in quite a few different coins and tokens and also got some tokens from bounty companies and if there is a pump I don't want to miss it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
I check the market every day. It reminds me of masochism. Every day I go to coinmarketcap and see how I lose money. Sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
I have the CMC website always open in a tab of one of the browsers so check it a few times daily to watch top coin prices and overall marketcap. Also, check the Gainers and losers page regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: