Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 3. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
Very rarely, almost never. I think airdrop is not so effective to make a profit. This is just my thought, because the airdrop is so many participants and the results are few. It was not satisfactory to me.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 22, 2018, 12:56:36 AM
I try to participate in all airdrops that I will find. It's free money, which can also bring you Xs. This is worth using
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 12:55:00 AM
before i like involving myself in airdrop,,but now am not into that,,simply because i believe that most airdrop worth nothing once is given out,,some even give you good reward after their airdrop but for them to get listed is a problem,,so therefore am not into airdrop anymore
finally you just realized that the coin given on airdrop is a coin that most have no selling value, and it can be said that this is a garbage token. so rather than wasting your time it is better to trade
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 12:45:27 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

i usually join the airdrop in project which have a large supporters. otherwise, your airdrop will not valued at the correct price.
you can join to this site : airdropalert.com they have many project holding airdrop there.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
I have begun to be engaged in airdrops few months ago, before didn't even know what's that it. First I took part in two-three tens a day. But I have gradually reduced their quantity to five airdrop per day. There have passed two months and coins have begun to come. I think the most optimum these are no more than five airdrops a day.
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:05:17 PM
Earlier I joined in airdrops every day, but after a month I got tired of it. Now about 1-2 times a week.
Activity: 152
May 21, 2018, 04:41:24 PM
I join airdrops almost every day. There are numerous airdrops that come my way almost everytime, but the issue is being able to disservice the real ones from the fake ones. But, it doesn't resist the fact that I join them almost everytime, and some are rewarding as well.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
As soon as I came to the crypto industry I participated in all the airdrops, but I managed to earn very little. Then I decided not to waste time and actively engaged in bounty campaigns. Now I participate only in those airdrops that are held in the bounty campaigns where I take part.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 21, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
Recently, I'm less and less involved with airdrop, because I'm increasingly convinced that this is basically a waste of time. It's so much more meaningful for me to participate in the Bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 21, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
Before when I started into cryptocurrency world. I always joined all the airdrops that I knew but now I stopped. I didn't join anymore as I have many coins which has no value , all came from airdrops . But before almost all the coins that I got from airdrops have value and I earned a lot but I don't why recently it all became shit coins. That's the reason why I don't join anymore.
Yeah right, that's my excuse for not joining such a program, because most of them would just be shit coin and if I participated in it of course it would just be a waste of time.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
Before when I started into cryptocurrency world. I always joined all the airdrops that I knew but now I stopped. I didn't join anymore as I have many coins which has no value , all came from airdrops . But before almost all the coins that I got from airdrops have value and I earned a lot but I don't why recently it all became shit coins. That's the reason why I don't join anymore.
Activity: 113
May 21, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
before i like involving myself in airdrop,,but now am not into that,,simply because i believe that most airdrop worth nothing once is given out,,some even give you good reward after their airdrop but for them to get listed is a problem,,so therefore am not into airdrop anymore
Activity: 95
May 21, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
Not very often, the chance to earn there is something very small. But if you have absolutely nothing to do, you can participate.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
May 21, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
I do this very rarely, because it seems to me that airdrops do not bring much profit. Often this is a waste of time and effort.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 21, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
I used to join a lot of airdrops, but not so many nowadays. I don't like the KYC requirements that a lot of them have. Fair enough if its a good project, but the point with airdrops is that these are new and unknown companies, and KYC seems way too much of a risk in return for a handful of tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
May 21, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
I very rarely do it. It seems to me that finding a good airdrop is just as hard as finding a good ICO. Many airdrops do not profit.
May 21, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
 think I won't go to drop most of the time, unless these tokens have list on exchange, so I think I will consider to receive some Airdrop, or most won't let me make a profit, so I will not choose to attend.
Activity: 518
May 21, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
Did 5 months of every day , the exhaust I can tell you this about 1000u.e I would like more
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
Before i joined airdrops and many airdrops i have been participated but no one of them give me token i don't recieve any rewards of them so i realize that i don't have luck in airdrop so i'm focus now on bounty campaigns and i joined signature campaigns it's lot of chance to recieve tokens in bounty campaigns than airdrop hunting.
Activity: 127
May 21, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
I very rarely take part in the airdrops. I have participated in dozens of them, but the awards came from only four. I am very disappointed with the waste of time, so I take part in airdrops only when I do not know what to do.
Pages:
Jump to: