Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 10. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
Not very often I do it because I'm not sure that take-off will bring something useful to me so I often participate in the company's signature.

I did not participate in any airdrop campaign because according to some of my friends airdrop rewards is very small amount.

That and a lot of airdrops don't even end up paying, from what i've heard. Which is unfortunate because they're a great way to advertize a project usually.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
Not very often I do it because I'm not sure that take-off will bring something useful to me so I often participate in the company's signature.

I did not participate in any airdrop campaign because according to some of my friends airdrop rewards is very small amount.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
I signed up for several channels that every day offer to join the airdrops. Sometimes I sign up for links. This is not my main activity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
Activity: 76
May 11, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
Almost never join airdrop because i think airdrop not profitable, just wasting time because the price of token very cheap so make me lazy to join airdrop
or just reveived token with low price and depleted hit by fee

Activity: 40
May 11, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
These days crypto airdrops very common phenomena which I participate on regular basics. You see them on nearly every bounty platform. Most of them don't pay their participants at all and some of them are scamming in nature which one has to be very careful with them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 06:24:00 PM
As far as i am concerned, i prefer to devote moore of my time to bounty than to airdrop. Although i participate in some airdrop once in a while. Not all airdrop is bad. As  a matter of fact, there is less stress involved in airdrop compared to bounty. The major thing i see about airdrop is that care needs to be taken while participating in airdrop, because not all airdrop are genuine. There are times that if you are not careful, participating in airdrop might make you to mistakenly click on phishing site.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
I no longer go after airdrop bounties 80% are always  not real and some carry phishing links,so i have put them aside just focus on my normal bounties as in signature,Facebook,twitter and blogs.
Activity: 79
May 10, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Currently, I don't find time for joining Airdrop anymore but before now, have joined many of those airdrops which are not profitable i.e no rewards from them... That's why I don't want to waste my time on any airdrops.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
May 10, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
Before I joined the airdrop I was looking for the team and source of airdrop it self, i have look at their website save or not and I am looking at their telegram channel is many participant there. I have be quiet to joined airdrop, because we have see many airdrop was fake and scam right now. They take the moment to have many follower for their twitter and telegram channel and many of them was fake for participated to airdrop.
Activity: 233
May 10, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
Mostly daily. I try to do as many airdrops as possible as per the time.
Activity: 20
May 10, 2018, 01:08:26 AM
 i joined in many airdrops. But now I've kinda lost any interest in it. Due to scams, loss of time, rare payments. Still some of my friends made some good money in airdrops. The best one for me was probably Aigang = 500$.
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
I will not always join airdrop , maybe sometime, during vacant hours , I join airdrop so that I could also help the projects that are going to launched their projects even if they only give little tokens to the participant, but I support airdrop campaign.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
Before, every airdrops posted in the telegram channel I joined I am participating everyday. But I think only 25% percent token received. So now it lessen my interest joining ardrops because not just more scammmed airdrops but the token value is low. Now I am just choosing airdrops with good projects and wihout KYC required.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
May 09, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
I love to join airdrop. Don't miss any of them. You know it's the best way to earn some free money without doing almost nothing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 09, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
Recently, I have been paying less attention to this, too many scamers that want to get our data.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
May 09, 2018, 12:24:43 PM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Airdrop today is not profitable because their coins is not good enough to grow since most of the supporters are only there because they are interested to get free tokens and there are only few people who are truly supporting the ico.
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
May 09, 2018, 12:23:33 PM
I often join the airdrop, I even promote them for example just https://wbb.io/ that menyedikan bounty campaign as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
May 09, 2018, 12:15:46 PM
Airdrops are not so profitable as bounty campaigns are. Despite the fact the latter took a lot of time to be done, they can bring thousands of bucks in profit just after the campaign overs and if holding earned tokens it can bring even more. In case with airdrops it usually just a few bucks of profit in tokens that are of little value themselves.
Activity: 136
May 09, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
I don't really do this often, but if you suddenly saw the airdrop and he seemed good, it will be added immediately...Just now a lot of this does not work already.
Pages:
Jump to: