Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 9. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
as i read this thread....i realized that airdrop is good...but my friend told me not to...that bounty is the best...
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
I only join airdrops that the managers have good record of success though at the initial period when i joined the community, i used to join any airdrop in sight but experience has now taught me to select good ones.
Activity: 90
May 12, 2018, 06:18:26 PM
I dont like joining airdrops any longer. They generally dont look attractive again. All they do is to give you a lot of task to perform and they end up giving you tokens that are worth just $2. And the funny part is that some of them never get listed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 02:48:10 PM
I always rearly join the airdrop because i have no more experience to join this. As i think so many airdrops are deceptive. They will not pay any prices. But sometimes it may be help you.
this is not the first time I hear such reviews about air cadres, which are subsequently found to be useless. I think that only a few percent of 100 can really help the user, But no more.
Activity: 178
May 12, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
I always rearly join the airdrop because i have no more experience to join this. As i think so many airdrops are deceptive. They will not pay any prices. But sometimes it may be help you.
Activity: 184
May 12, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
The earlier is a few projects from the bountyhive and recently tested a few airdrops campaigns from tokendrops. And then, I did not expect any airdrop campaigns. Instead, I'm trying to find translation campaigns for more experience.
Activity: 39
May 12, 2018, 01:30:03 PM
I do not participate, because the percentage of payments of such projects is very small, about one percent of a hundred.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
May 12, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
my suggestion is you should choose every airdrop you want to join, there are no rules about joining many airdrop so you can get many tokens from variant projects. but it will only become trash in your wallet. i will never doubt there are many worth ICO using airdrop as their marketing campaign but still you will only get few tokens rather than you attend in bounty campaign
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
If possible, I would like to participate in an airdrop every day. Although many airdrops are deceptive, they will not pay any price. But this is in itself a test of personal luck. Whenever I have time, I will join the drop.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Personally, I think participation in airdrop is a waste of time. Very few companies eventually send tokens. And even fewer tokens in the end are traded on stock exchanges. And it takes a lot of time to fill out forms. The Council will use this time for more profitable projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
May 12, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
I didn't join airdrops but got 4000 MCT Master Contract Token today - more info about it: https://github.com/Splyse/MCT
Activity: 47
May 12, 2018, 11:04:10 AM
For the time being I have not much participated in airdrop, because based on my friends' experience, the coins they give are generally low selling points, and sometimes worthless at all to be exchanged.
Activity: 30
May 12, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
Every time that there's a airdrop because for me even its small in value it is still worth it because it can help you sometimes. Also you can have it for free but i think its better if you have other way to earn dont depwnd only to it.
Activity: 22
May 11, 2018, 09:19:14 PM
For me I do not join airdrop because for me it is just a waste of time and they just give a small amount of coins. But if you want to earn extra and earn even small amount of coins it is okay to join airdrop but don't expect too much with airdrops. You should also study first their platform so that you will know if they are scam or not.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 12:27:22 PM
I prefer to make a company called Tweeter, Facebook and signatures. Ayrdrop pays very little
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 10:56:42 AM
I don't participate in airdrop because I think it's a waste of time. Very little chance of getting a high profit. Time costs are not comparable to profit.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 09:27:49 AM
I trying to join from five to ten airdrops everyday, that doesn't take much time and usually very quick. Since I started to participate in airdrops for two last months. Some tokens already came.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
I do airdrop when i have spare time. I use to apply for airdrop that has minimum worth of 20,30$ and mostly i use those coins to pay myether wallet fees by exchanging it on their official exchanges.
Activity: 151
May 11, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
When I have spare time, I will take part in some airdrop. Most of the time, I still choose to pay attention to the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
May 11, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
As long as there's an available airdrop and it is a potential project then I joined the airdrop regardless of it's time of arrival (as soon as I've see in on bitcointalk forum). Airdrop is good because it acquires an easy task and you can finish that task in just few seconds. Although we are not sure if they will be going to reward us for what we gave them as a requirement on our part, but we can still put our hopes with that. Besides if they don't reward us then we have nothing to do instead of removing them from our support lists.
Pages:
Jump to: