Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 5. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 08:44:03 PM
I used to join all the air drop where coin coins can still give huge profit. but now the air drop is not able to give high profit even a lot of air drop that turned out to be fake
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
May 19, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
Airdrops is one of many legit ways to get free tokens of ICOs. I Ike to do them when I'm less busy major on weekends. I participated in algebraix.io beta testing airdrop / bounty
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:50:07 PM
There are few tokens obtained from airdrops, and the requirements for general activities are particularly high. I personally prefer to do signing and translation activities.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
May 19, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
Lately, not as often as I would like. I spend more time on bounty and investment now. I hope in the future I will begin to devote more time
Activity: 50
May 19, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
I only joined a trusted airdrop, because as what I've observed some ICO's doesn't give the airdrop even though their tokensale has already ended. the only airdrop I got is $HAV.
Activity: 145
May 19, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
Sometimes, because i take many efforts in bounty campaign, because  i think that there is a assurance that can get our profitable rewards like tokens for applying for that and for our efforts. For now some airdrop is scam, i join if i know it is legit by checking their websites or social medias.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
I did not yet experience airdrops and I don't want to try it anymore because more communities saying that more airdrops are scam. Maybe out of 10, 7 is scam. Or maybe higher or lower. I don't know how it works for what I know there is no free at all in the world's today's issue.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
Airdrop is not something that is lucrative or worth spending  time on rather, airdrop represent a collective  child work of enthusiast who are willng to express their idea through deployment of airdrop and are willing to develop their idea!
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
The earlier is a few projects from the bountyhive and recently tested a few airdrops campaigns from tokendrops. And then, I did not expect any airdrop campaigns. Instead, I'm trying to find translation campaigns for more experience.
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 02:51:59 AM
In the first month I greedily grabbed everything I saw. Now on the purse of 30+ counters, which cost $ 30 for everything. Now I'm lazy, sometimes I take part in what's on the forum.
Activity: 11
May 18, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
i join every available airdrop i come across, because they are easy tasks are easy to do. but i do not neglect bounty campaigns because they pay way more than airdrops.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
for now I rarely join airdrop because most tokens from airdrop are worthless and just a little precious, so I think it's a waste of time but there are some beneficial airdrop such as hydro.and most airdrop ends scam so we need to be careful before joining the airdrop..

Yeah I no longer consider it worthwhile to even bother with the majority of airdrops. There is just too much trash circulating around and cluttering my wallet.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
for now I rarely join airdrop because most tokens from airdrop are worthless and just a little precious, so I think it's a waste of time but there are some beneficial airdrop such as hydro.and most airdrop ends scam so we need to be careful before joining the airdrop..
Activity: 336
May 18, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
I usually participate in airdrops whenever i see an opportunity to be part of it. But i don't care if it will give or not , some of them paid though and mostly not .If joining airdrops is your game, then you must bring on a lot of patience, because usually there are more scam airdrops than the legit one. So be careful in joining airdrops.  Grin
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
May 18, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
I've never been on this before but after reading someone who participated in hydro project I became interested to give a try to join.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
I’ve been joining airdrops less and less as time goes on. A good chunk of them don’t seem to pay or the projects just disappear all together. The other thing I’ve noticed is that the amount of spam email I’ve gotten has significantly gone up since joining airdrops. It seems that at least some of them are simply collecting personal data to sell.

I’m starting to pass on most airdrops for that reason.
Activity: 129
May 18, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
for now I'm not too focused on airdrop because I menegrjakannya I mendaptkan little bit of tokens that I received on my wallet after that, if I sell or I send on the market I only get 0007 ETH with 0.002 gas capital so the net result I get from airdrop about 0.004 with a discounted gas cost to make a withdrawal and it was the same waste my important time on this job in the forum so me to airdro choose to silence or work bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
Usually i'm not joining airdrops because coins from there are cheap and useless. When everyone have token , it means no demand on it, so better to spend your time on something else.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
May 18, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
Hi, before i joined as much as i could, evry luch break i was joining airdrop, but is it still working i don't know, lot of shitcoin
Activity: 320
May 18, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Yes, i am joining and participating airdrops, because it is also profitable but small amount, joining airdrop sometimes is scam and not worth it, and some of the airdrops are given quickly after a week, it is your choice if you will participate in airdrop, for me i will join airdrops because that is profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: