Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 4. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
Yes man, I always do airdrops if I have a free time cuz I'm focusing on bounties. I like airdrops because its easy to do, it make take only 5-15 mins to do it and wait until they distribute their tokens. Easy money. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
I am not very frequent in following the airdrop, for me airdrop just sideline for profit, I am more excited in following the signature program because the prize is bigger than the others.
Activity: 77
May 21, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
Before i used to join a lot of airdrop. But since a half or almos of them are scam or either the reward are very cheap. I stop and shift to bounty campaigns
Activity: 42
May 21, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
I am not very frequent in following the airdrop, for me airdrop just sideline for profit, I am more excited in following the signature program because the prize is bigger than the others.
Activity: 53
May 21, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
I enjoy every day but it worth very less
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Very rarely I agree with airdrop campaigns because they are not keeping up with projects that have been done lately and are being used outside the airdrop activities. Whether you want to access e-mail addresses and stock market accounts used on Airdrop forums, you need to login to your wallet accounts. This airdrop event has begun to be used for all kinds of dirty work. For that reason, I do not use them, nor do I warn people not to use them around.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
I used to join as many as possible but it quite time consuming - especially some wanting a lot of information and it became too much. If I join one now, I double check that I really want the coins(!) and so long as it doesn't compel me to hand over too much data, I will join it.
Activity: 126
May 21, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
I just choose witch airdrop is good to join.  But not so many airdrop is good.  And it affects my trust of it because some of it is scam.  So I just choose it carefully  . So I won't waste my time and effort to join a trash airdrop.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Not often, maybe once in a while and when I have the time I do a couple of airdrops at a time to see how much tokens I can get from them. A lot of them end up never paying out but I don't worry about that because it is expected but there are some that do pay out and even if it is not a lot money, it is still a good way to get some coins and see if you might end up investing in the project.
Activity: 84
May 21, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
I have my own ways to get earning so I do not take part in airdrop. My friends also join in airdrop but they said that it's just waste my time so I do not tend to use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:14:18 AM
i was joined every airdrop, because sometimes token from airdrop was worth for sell.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
I never join airdrops, because I think it's a waste of time, and 99% of airdrops is scam.  A year ago I participated in 20-30 airdrops, and not for one of them I did not get tokens. Therefore, I advise you to better study the normal altcoins.
Activity: 3
May 20, 2018, 12:56:41 AM
I only join airdrop after some research and prove that's a legit project. It's only take 5 - 10 minutes a day for a project. Havven, VIO and TrakInvest airdrop has been payout and I get quite amount of token value from it, it's worth it!
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
it depends on the on the Project having a bounty campaign if they have an airdrop campaign, so i able to participate it.
Activity: 155
May 19, 2018, 09:26:07 PM
I stop participating in any airdrop now because I didn't get the rewards for many times. The amount of coins to be distributed in airdrop is very small, it is not really profitable for someone who want to earn much money. Participating in airdrop is like gamble.
It was wasting much time taking a part in it. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 09:15:04 PM
I basically do not participate in airdrops, because now the number of coins you received from airdrops is very small, unless you have a lot of accounts can participate in airdrop at the same time, otherwise it is difficult for you to earn much.
This type of airdrop that wastes time and does not earn money still be careful to participate.
Activity: 168
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 19, 2018, 09:14:34 PM
As more and more airdrop participants, I was no longer an airdrop participant. Currently I just focus on being a bounty participant
Activity: 132
May 19, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I rarely participate in Airdrop programs. The amount of money we get from projects is pretty low and I do not like that.
To get a lot of money from those projects, you need to cheat to increase your bonuses several times. I do not like cheating and so I chose the signature campaign to make money. This is a campaign that makes a lot of money and i love it. Grin
Yeah, that's the problem with airdrops. The amount of tokens they give is of little amount that you can't even sell it on the exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

I rarely participate in Airdrop programs. The amount of money we get from projects is pretty low and I do not like that.
To get a lot of money from those projects, you need to cheat to increase your bonuses several times. I do not like cheating and so I chose the signature campaign to make money. This is a campaign that makes a lot of money and i love it. Grin
Activity: 3
May 19, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
i joined airdrop uhmmm when i got some free time ..
Pages:
Jump to: