Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 34. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 06:00:11 AM
I like airdrop but only joining it when i find that really legit, because my friend told me many airdrop do not paying. I more focus on bounty program and day trading than look for airdrop because the price of airdrop usually dumped and finally get small reward.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
I no longer go after airdrop bounties 80% are always  not real and some carry phishing links,so i have put them aside just focus on my normal bounties as in signature,Facebook,twitter and blogs.

Oh, I didn't know that they can do phishing links though. But for me, airdrops still works you just have to find a legit one and ask for an expert to see if it is legitimate or not. I never experienced getting phished because I always do that.

How can a person be tricked by a phishing site? Is it really difficult to recognize phishing?
I think it's necessary never to input any personal password on an airdrop site and you'l' not get hacked.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 28, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
every airdrop i always join. although until now i have not yet get reward from airdrop. many token i get but it is not clear. many token from airdrop has a small value or many token from airdrop have not yet into the market.
so i prefer choose join on bounty now than airdrop.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
March 28, 2018, 02:04:51 AM
Just started looking into it. I do not know whether it is possible to earn a carefree life, without spending 24/7 in front of the computer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 28, 2018, 01:26:07 AM
too much airdrops . it's hard to take part in all in a row, then the mess is going on in your wallet (thousands of unnecessary coins)
but there are also successful airdrop
several times I received $ 50-100
Activity: 18
March 27, 2018, 06:41:22 PM
I do everyday...
Activity: 490
March 27, 2018, 06:38:58 PM
I use airdrop sometimes when i cant to trade already. It is useful to change activity sometimes. especially as it bring some free tokens for me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
March 27, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️

I don't know why it was called airdrop if you need something to do before you are qualified to get the coins. Must call it bounty campaign though

Yea, exactly my thoughts.
Recently have been seeing more and more of misuse of term " airdrop" , in this case it would be appropriate to use " bounty"
Activity: 392
March 27, 2018, 06:31:03 PM
Maybe I'm just unlucky, but most of the airdrops in which I participate are scams or coins that do not even reach the stock market.
Activity: 134
March 27, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
I heard a lot of bad things about airdrop I don't know it's true or not. They said that is scam some other people said that easy earning money. Maybe one of this day I will try it so that I have a experience to share.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 27, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
I have some experience and my experience says to me that airdrops in 85% are scam or usseles waste of my time. But hope(in profit) dies last one,yeap?)
I don't like to invest in a scam. It is easy to make money on a scam though in the end it is not worth doing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
If I see an interesting project, or rather an interesting idea from the project, then of course I'm ready to take part in the bounty, but if I'm not interested in it then I think it should not even be tried, because in 90% of cases the project will be fraudulent.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 27, 2018, 01:20:28 PM
If there are good offer on airdrop I will join , no matter how small the value of this coins for as long as it has a value , airdrop need alsi to be promoted in the internet , as long as I help the promotion of certain project , even if it is small in value ,I reall want to help to promote their project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
I join airdrop almost everyday but most of them don't pay well , A times Airdrop usually gives very minimal number of tokens. I prefer bounty.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
March 27, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
I really do not like to follow the program of airdrops as long as I follow the project only get some tokens and most tokens from the airdrop have no price. It might be better to join a telegram bounty  similar to airdrop because the allocations are so small and just fill out a form and join a telegram group.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
March 26, 2018, 05:13:55 PM
i gave it up to join airdrops. never received anything from airdrop. the other reason is, i don't use social media and that's why i not accepted by the most airdrops.
Activity: 167
March 26, 2018, 05:02:39 PM
I used to always join airdrop because it's really profitable, but now there are a lot of requirements to get airdrop to join campaigns in making a profit. I'm not saying that all airdrop is now unprofitable, but few are as much as a Scam, there's a lot of information they need, and the worst part is that you need to donate to ETH.
Activity: 45
March 26, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
I have some experience and my experience says to me that airdrops in 85% are scam or usseles waste of my time. But hope(in profit) dies last one,yeap?)
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

I give the airdrops an hour a day
I spend approximately 0 hours per day joining in an airdrop. How is this possible? It's easy, I don't join any Airdrops lol
Activity: 100
March 26, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

I give the airdrops an hour a day
Pages:
Jump to: