Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 38. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
March 22, 2018, 10:38:09 PM
I never joined an airdrop before (until now) and I don't have any interest 'til now even there is an opportunity for me. Actually, I really don't know either why I don't like airdrops, maybe I'm afraid to get my time wasted and have false hopes since some of these are scams. Besides, I'm not yet knowledgeable in trading so the coins I will get there if ever I joined will remain not too valuable for me (btc interests me the most).  
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 10:35:55 PM
I do try airdrop once and you can gain profits here easily all you just need to do is to claim or fetch the token and then you have your profit all you will do is go to the market and sell it to gain profits
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
March 22, 2018, 10:33:34 PM
I was joining many Airdrops when they've become very popular especially just after the eBTC but I got too small amount of dollar so I haven't join airdrops for months. I think most of them are scam.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 10:25:32 PM
In all my chance doing digital cash connected exercises, I actually have joined for 3 times, with none of them giving American state any tidy devour, or presumably, having a significant result on my profit. I say this since I actually have return to get that airdrops ar merely promoting procedures utilised by engineers to gift their coins within the market. Tragically, like the above-expressed answer, a substantial ton of those airdrops ar custom-made to actually exploit people. Indeed, I actually have a companion that had his holding taken on the grounds that he mistakenly hand-picked in associate degree delivery through a website that resembles associate degree exchanging site, despite the actual fact that it's halfway his blame, that prevalence created my chew over airdrops.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 02:21:51 PM
If I had such an opportunity, I think that I would participate constantly, I can not say that constantly I would participate in them, because they are not as many as we think, but I am sure that in the case of airdrop people will participate always.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
March 22, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
Not so much only when i think it looks legit. Everything that is asking for kyc i refuse , and it needs some requirements to filter out people with multiple accounts entering.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 22, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
I am often join airdrops. And sometimes I have free coins. And after that I waiting for x10-x100 of theese coins  Grin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 22, 2018, 01:13:02 PM
If I have a lot of follow airdrop but none of the pay, maybe I am proving airdrop , after that I am not interested anymore same airdrop until now In the future I will try as you love, thanks for the info
Activity: 311
March 22, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
I could find to get in and received free coins. Some of them didn't bring profit at all, but I was persistent. So I earned my first deposit for trading and investing. As much as I have free time I join and register in airdrops even it’s just a fake one. I don’t mind to waste a minute/s of my time for this kind of promotion for the new altcoins
Activity: 294
March 22, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
Every time that there's a airdrop because for me even its small in value it is still worth it because it can help you sometimes. Also you can have it for free but i think its better if you have other way to earn dont depwnd only to it. Anyway, the purpose of airdrops is not really to enrich anyone but to have the coin or token introduced in the market, instead of getting coins through that means, which would not give any substantial profit. I would rather get it through bounties
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:27:57 AM
One of them is worth $15 right away. So some are definitely worth it IMO and some are only worth a couple dollars. But it all adds up and is worth it in the end. If the airdrop doesn't ask us to join the telegram, I'm joining the airdrop. I don't if it becomes their catch. It looks like its going to be take space in my phone. I don't have much space to my external card so I don't try telegram
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
Sometimes when i saw good airdrop i always join in there giveaways but until now i don't recieve any airdrops giveaways i think im not lucky in airdrops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 10:24:42 AM
I don't think it worth joining airdrops again, the time when Airdrops worth joining have passed, so many rubbish projects now and even they do struggle to find an exchange. The concept of Airdrops is to be able to build a strong community around the project but not again
Activity: 294
March 22, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
Your project is very interesting. I care. I have not joined yet. Is it risky?
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 22, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
I now rarely join Airdrop, because the market is not good, so it's difficult to join airdrop, and because the market fell, so my mood become anxious, I have no idea for join these airdrop.
Activity: 269
March 22, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
I usually read the information/project carefully before joining in any Airdrop/Bounty . If it's a good project , it will get a lot of attention from Bitcointalk community / Telegram community

+ Good AirDrop/Bounty -> A Big community on Bitcointalk/Telegram

Personally , I usually choose Bounty Campaign to join in . Bounty Campaign is difficult , but it's quite profitable
In AirDrop , some are good -> but not at all
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 09:39:33 AM
I take part in some of them. I normally do not prefer airdrops where I have to provide all kinds of personal information. Sometimes it is just to much of a hassle to be honest.
Activity: 406
March 22, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
I rarely take part in airdrops , because a lot of them scam  Sad , take part in airdrops only from good managers

true, you should be very careful with crypto industry
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 04:05:17 PM
I'm trying to do it at least once a day for two reasons:
1. Some of them could me really profitable (especially if you have a channel to share your ref link)
2. That is a good way to get closer to many new interesting and maybe profitable projects.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
I don,t often join airdrop this days,some don,t give out the token,some pay little tokens that worth nothing.I am just on my facebook and twitter campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: