Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 31. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
I participated before in many airdrops. I made a good profit with one of them when I was a beginner, and I thought everyone would be the same. Now I participate in very few of them. I only do it if I think there is a serious or a hudge project behind.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
I rarely participate in airdrops, as there are many scams. And I don't want to waste my time getting nothing.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
l started to join airdrops 2 months ago and everyday l join airdrops. But l havent received many of them. lt also started to take much time of me. l am thinking to leave to join airdrops.  Undecided
Activity: 155
March 31, 2018, 02:12:20 PM
I join occasionally. Basically, if the project is interested in something or if some good amounts are being distributed. I received up to 500 dollars from one airdrop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
I joined airdrop still though its a small token value. I just hodl those airdrops in my wallet hoping that one day at least one or two of them will become valuable. Nothing to lose then since its just asking simple task. Normally I am just joining those form format only. Like joining telelgram group and filling the form. I hate those airdrops asking for kyc in return of small amount.
Activity: 111
March 31, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
I don't think it worth joining airdrops again, the time when Airdrops worth joining have passed, so many rubbish projects now and even they do struggle to find an exchange. The concept of Airdrops is to be able to build a strong community around the project but not again
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 31, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Not often let me join the drop. If I think this great gift is a quick way to earn and collect coins, I only join once.
After some research, I joined the airdrop and proved that this is a legal project.
Activity: 274
March 31, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
I prefer bounty more. I used to join Airdrops several times and couple of them were quite successful. Maybe I should try some more. Everything depends on the project.
Activity: 139
March 31, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
I enjoyed the airdrop campaign. Because it does not take much time to complete the rules and wait for your reward. However, it is difficult to choose quality airdrop campaigns because of the increasing scam issues. I usually spend hours updating the listings and searching for airdrop campaigns. At times, to many people is a waste, but it gives me a lot of experience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 31, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I have never participated. I have been planning for a long time, for more than a month, but nothing has changed. I participate in 4 bounty companies.
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
Personally I would just like to join the bounty. I hardly have time to look for airdrop campaigns. By the ordinary work. The rest of the time I spend on business in the crypto market. That is really hard and time constraint.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
I participate in altcoins only if I get notified by Airdropalert twitter account once there is new airdrop I try as much as possible to join exception only if I didn't log in to my account early enough and there is speculated number of people to take the task included. Airdrop is a bonus to us on this forum, if one has the time why not .
Activity: 170
March 31, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
I do not have much time for airdrop and bounty. Because, I spend a lot of time on the trader in the crypto market. I only trust and participate in the campaigns of the professional bonus management team and reputations with reputation from the community.
tokensuite is one of them. They are professional and experienced in bounty management work. You are absolutely sure to participate because your reward is always guaranteed to be transparent and clear.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 08:55:14 AM
I do it every week. I check some websites if they have updated ones.
Im into airdrops nowadays since i have so many coins now on my wallet from those airdrops.
I can really say that not all airdrops are scam.
You just have to try all of them so you wouldnt miss the chance of joining those legit ones.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 08:53:52 AM
I have a habit of joining bounty and airdrop management teams by tracking their telegrams. Information is always updated as soon as possible. You can review and select a good campaign for yourself. The teams I follow are:
https://t.me/Mr_cryptos
 https://t.me/TokenSuite
 https://t.me/bountyhive
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 31, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
I haven't been joining in airdrops for the past several months, apart from a few. Most of these airdrops are a scam project, only a few of them are legit. So, it is useless to join in airdrops.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
Before I don't join in airdroos until a friend of mine told me to try it and out of curiosity I try and until now it is still on going I don't know what will be the result of my airdrop,I hope it will turn into a profitable one.
Activity: 136
March 31, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
I do this from time to time. When there are good deals, why not make some money. But as the main kind of income I never consider. A couple of times ran into a scam and ceased to rely on them.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
I don't join any airdrop these days because most of them are not paying. I would rather join signature camps rather than joininh airdrop because since I started joining airdrop, I haven't received any rewards yet.

Me too. I did joining Airdrop before and I earn two kinds of token. I tried to make a search in Blockfolio but until now still waiting for it's value. Now I decided to join signature campaigns and luckily I completed the duration and earned enough tokens. Hopefully it will be in the good exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 08:32:43 AM
I used to frequently join airdrop before, but currently do it very rarely as my experience says that it is pointless. 
Pages:
Jump to: