Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 32. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Every time there is an airdrop that the rewards are pretty big I definitely join to follow it, it can be said 50% of the airdrop I follow but the results have not been clear until now even though their project is over.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 08:19:17 AM
I personally rarely join AIRDROP. But I like the idea of air point. This is good for coins because there will be a lot of people who make stronger coins. Airdrop needed to get the project. Good luck with your work. cryptocurrency is better with crypto related Projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
I am not too often join airdrop. But I like the airdrop idea. It is good for the coin because it will spread to many people then makes the coin stornger. Airdrop is needed for the success of the project. Good luck for your job. Let's makes cryptocurrency even better by support crypto related project.

I dont think you understand how airdrop works. I know by spreading to more people can make the airdrop become known by surrounding but its not guarantee if the airdrop token can increase its value just because of this. The team have to do attractive plan to convince people and make them interest with the project.
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 02:18:48 AM
I don't often join the airdrop. If only I see that it is good project and manager that trusted. I prefer participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 175
March 31, 2018, 02:11:06 AM
I joined airdrop always when im just new with bitcoin its true that most free token doesnt have a value but now i pick airdrop that is legal for earning extra money.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 31, 2018, 02:02:00 AM
I sometimes join an potential airdrop in the market. however, I just join for fun and i dont hope anythings. Because i know that most of them are the scam. They just wanna collect your data and give you useless tokens.
Activity: 41
March 31, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
Hi.You can get exactly 20 000 Marinecoins every day (until the stock exhausts), just for posting a post.The coin has great prospects, it certainly (even now) already has value and is traded on the home exchange (so far only), where you can buy several coins for one satosh.Earlier - a few weeks ago - it was possible to get 450 000 at once, by publishing several posts. But the project was faced with abuses by users, and the number of coins received had to be reduced. That is, the current goal is to create the distribution as fair as possible. Having made the prevention against bots, the developer also fulfills the goal - to make the community as wide as possible. The number of posts daily increases progressively. So hurry up, a reserve of coins - about 10 billion - will dry up, I think, quickly.Ahead - after distribution - will be announced about many interesting technologies. Now it is known that the project will not depend on the miners. Dev-less & self sustaining and not only, will serve for these purposes.
Thanks for your reading
Activity: 96
March 31, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
In past, i joined in many airdrops. But now I've kinda lost any interest in it. Due to scams, loss of time, rare payments. Still some of my friends made some good money in airdrops. The best one for me was probably Aigang = 500$. Now it worth nothing.
Me too. I do joining any airdrop before but now i stop that, because airdrop don't have value anymore it doesn't help anymore. But some of my friends like you, they made a good earnings from any airdrops, maybe its not for me or for us. But at some part i gain from airdrop so i'm lucky to earn from any airdrop. But for me? I will not join and airdrops today.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
March 31, 2018, 01:22:04 AM
earlier I joined free distributions with joy, but now there are a lot of scam projects, and scammers
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

obviously I do not get very often.I do not have much time for it or it's a pretty nice way to make money when and what the future is not clear at all

Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
In past, i joined in many airdrops. But now I've kinda lost any interest in it. Due to scams, loss of time, rare payments. Still some of my friends made some good money in airdrops. The best one for me was probably Aigang = 500$. Now it worth nothing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 01:04:22 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

for KickCity, I just follow the bonties only and I just found out, that KickCity also held an airdrop, is it now, still able to join?
Activity: 102
March 31, 2018, 12:42:27 AM
everyday Smiley i search for it since its bearmarket the only way to earn atleast is thru airdrops / bounties some gave decent some not
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
March 31, 2018, 12:30:08 AM
I don't join any airdrop these days because most of them are not paying. I would rather join signature camps rather than joininh airdrop because since I started joining airdrop, I haven't received any rewards yet.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 12:21:58 AM
Every time I receive an airdrop announcement I do register for guessing if this airdrop can be worth it or worthless because some of the airdrop are true so I always joining airdrop although only a little chance to be true but its better to joining than nothing because you joining airdrop by only registering then waiting or regret it who will know at sudden time you receive a coin with airdrop that have a good value in the market.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
I am a beginner yet know a lot about airdrops.
I'm the type of person who does not want to waste time.
I am a worker and very little time for airdrops.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 12:16:31 AM
It really depends if I see an ICO that I am interested to participate. Most airdrops lately are just dump coins that value almost to nothing. Some airdrops are scams and just a waste of time to partake at all. So always do your research first before joining any airdrops so efforts won't go to waste.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
I try to join airdrops whenever I see a good looking project with a strong team.  This happens to be only like once a month, since the majority of projects that are giving out free airdropped coins look somewhat scammy to try to get user information.  I avoid signing up for any of those.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 31, 2018, 12:02:02 AM
Once a month, i guess and that's depending on the availability of my mood. I don't actually participate in airdrops nowadays because i really noticed that majority of them are just a waste of time.
Activity: 15
March 30, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
I aint joining any of these airdrops because as far as i have read most of the people doesnt suggest to joining these worthless airdrops bounties are better as far as i know.Signatures especially has the biggest allocations in most of these bounties that is why we need to focus on the signature campaigns here in bitcointalk but if you have good number of followers in facebook and twitter social media campaigns are profitable too.
Pages:
Jump to: