Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 29. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 09:23:43 PM
i joined joined every day if there is airdrop in btt forum before , as there were many good worthy projects,but  Now the i already give up erc20 airdrop, a complete waste of time.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 08:27:45 PM
Joining airdrop is easy. But the value you get is not great
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 08:18:43 PM
Yes i've join some airdrops. I've been joining airdrops since last year. Some of them paid though and mostly not. If joining airdrops is your game, then you must bring on a lot of patience. Because usually there are more scam airdrops than the legit one. So be careful in joining airdrops.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
April 05, 2018, 07:56:53 PM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I'm joining airdrop like daily, because everyday i always fill airdrop forms, taking part on their tokensale? No i'm not because i just want join their free airdrops.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
never because i think airdrop just look like scam give the coin with cheap price
and i think airdrop just wasting time. i bounties better than airdrop
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
Anytime I deem it necessary. I always join airdrop because it really help me identify new bounties.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
Maybe every once in a while and not my type of campaign as you know airdrops is upgrading its not only a sample coin they pay people to spread this sample coin hence making it a bounty campaign.Back to the topic, i try to join some airdrop every now and then but for my opinion since many coins are trash its a waste of time joining many ,although free is the best but lets be real if you are a busy person you can use your time on more profitable activities rather than use your time on coins that has no assurance.Airdrop are nice but use your time wisely.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 05, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
I like airdrop but only joining it when i find that really legit, because my friend told me many airdrop do not paying. I more focus on bounty program and day trading than look for airdrop because the price of airdrop usually dumped and finally get small reward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 01:13:50 PM
I don't participate in any airdrops anymore because I have already lost my faith in it. I tried to join many airdrops before but I did not got the token I deserve for joining. Many airdrops are not paying or fake nowadays.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 01:03:23 PM
Strangely enough, sometimes airdrop tokens are just sent to my MEW and I clearly see I didn't sign up for it. On the other hand, approximately 80% of airdrops I did sign in turns out to be a scam with no profit at the end, therefore no free tokens. Go figure Grin
Activity: 134
April 05, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
I did not participate in the airdrop program because it was quite annoying and did not help me earn money
Activity: 140
April 05, 2018, 11:18:22 AM
I never join airdrop because airdrop is always give few token, and I think its useless and it make your wallet full from coin that you want to invest or want to trading, I always prefer and love bounty program because I will have a lot of token with campaign their project
Activity: 395
April 05, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
After last fall, I no longer participate in airdrops. Just tired. Maybe it's good for someone, but not for me. A huge number of forms were filled, but nothing good came of it. After that, all the airdrops annoy me greatly.
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 03:45:56 AM
Seldom. I just don't trust airdrops that much, there are a lot of bad feedback that revolves around it.
On the other hand, I only join airdrops when I trust the dev team behind it.
Otherwise, I really will not.
Activity: 78
April 05, 2018, 03:40:24 AM
Sometimes if there's new airdrop, I do joined but, however how hard you do sometimes it's not worth it because in a single coin some airdrops has no value. And it gives you frustration and it feels you it's a waste of time..
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 04, 2018, 11:41:59 PM
Before I always joined in airdrop but now I realize some of them are scam after filling all the forms and referring to other people after all that I do not get any rewards such a waste of time so the much better thing to do is to join signature campaign and bounty program for sure I can get a reward.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
well recently i spend less time on airdrops, I even see and by pass most of them because of the scam in airdrop now adays most of them now looks for refer which is not suppose to be so.. secondly i don't have interest on airdrops again because the wallet which i use as an airdrop wallet have just been turned to a spreadsheet where you will be seeing 2 token 5 token wort 0.8$.. after looking at all this i have to quite the effort i spend on it and focus on my bounty.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
April 04, 2018, 11:26:53 PM
I joined so many airdrops the last year, and most of them are worthless. Very little airdrops sent valuable tokens, and some of them just scammed and not paid their participants. Now I focus more with trading BTC and altcoins

Yeah right,  I have also joined many airdrops before and it all ends up to waste.  Few airdrop tokens become valuable and available on the market.  These tokens are still on my wallet and everytime I see them,  I really feel sad knowing that they can't be sold. Anyways,  there are fe tokens like POS,  HAT and BLUE which have been valuable.  But I really stop on joining airdrops because participating in campaigns are much important,  worth it,  profitable and guaranteed than airdrops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
getting token from airdrop would be nice but I have never managed to get it even though several times follow it because in the end they provide a condition that I can not fulfill, I hope the future condition for airdrop can be simplified
Activity: 31
April 04, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
I'm not taking part in airdrops. Because only 1 in 100 airdrops will pay you a couple of dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: