Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 42. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 06:22:41 AM
I often participate in idle and check out airdrop programs carefully! Choose the right and potential projects!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
These days, I don't join airdrops, I have joined a lot, but haven't got anything. Most of these airdrops are a scam. So, what is the point of joining.

oh, I'm sorry to read that. You should be more careful joining airdrops
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
These days, I don't join airdrops, I have joined a lot, but haven't got anything. Most of these airdrops are a scam. So, what is the point of joining.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
March 15, 2018, 02:28:00 AM
As long there's a opportunity, I usually join airdrops. They just give simple tasks and then reward everybody free tokens or coin. Although usually all of them are dump and no value, at least if you get many coins from airdrops, you will have a little chance to make profit from it.
Activity: 413
March 15, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
In all my chance doing digital cash connected exercises, I actually have joined for 3 times, with none of them giving Pine Tree State any respectable devour, or presumably, having a significant result on my profit. I say this since I actually have return to get that airdrops square measure merely promoting procedures used by engineers to gift their coins within the market. Tragically, kind of like the above-expressed answer, a substantial ton of those airdrops square measure custom-made to essentially exploit people. Indeed, I actually have a companion that had his holding taken on the grounds that he mistakenly chosen in associate degree delivery through a website} that resembles associate degree exchanging site, despite the actual fact that it's halfway his blame, that incidence created my ruminate airdrops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 14, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
I never join airdrop unless it's a campaign I'm doing at the bounty. Because most airdrop cryptos have no value, if this airdrop crypto was indexed on the exchange floors, the rates will too low, then the value is too little. So if I have time later I will participate in bounty campaign instead of joining airdrop campaign Smiley)))
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
I joined two airdrops and amazingly they paid me already! Wow. But it is not really what I want i may choose Bounty Campaigns instead of airdrop because some of them are only scam. But you may choose the best airdrop, study it first before joining them, it will help
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 14, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
I join airdrop sometimes when I have nothing to do. Bounties have bigger earnings but on airdrop you can earn small amount of money but easier way to earn. It's not bad to join airdrop, we have nothing to lose by trying it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 06:00:57 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?
I just follow a quality airdrop like polymath, synapse ai and Bitsend. these three projects greatly benefit their airdrop participants.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
Whenever I see an airdrop campaign and the project is kind of interesting and has potential, I gladly join it. So far I haven't been paid to all airdrops I joined but that's where I test my patience and hopefully these airdrops would be successful.
Activity: 152
March 14, 2018, 04:08:30 AM
Airdrops are fun. Not only you get free coins, you also get to learn about new ICO concepts. I will do whenever I see no trading opportunities.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
There are few tokens obtained from airdrops, and the requirements for general activities are particularly high. I personally prefer to do signing and translation activities.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 14, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
I rarely join airdrops because of many phising sites and scams that associated with it. Every airdrop should be research or examine before filing the application. Many tokens are already lost because of some airdrops that turned out to be a phising site. Always look for a legitimate airdrop and try to create a separate wallet and email that will use exclusively for airdrop only for your own security.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
March 14, 2018, 03:48:57 AM
I'm participating in airdrops and have also received a number of them. However, I don't know if these coins will ever be worth something so I'm not spending as much time on them as I have been. It's nice to see free coins being added to the wallet but when they're worthless, what's the point?
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 14, 2018, 03:48:37 AM
I still join airdrops everytime I see one. Even though airdrops today are unlike it was before, mostly are asking for donations and some are not even giving free tokens at all. But,  still I try to participate, because sometime I also get some worthy tokens/coins once in a while.
Activity: 9
March 14, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
I have participated in two airdrop activities but none have been rewarded. So I did not pay attention to the airdrop project later. I prefer to do signature activities. I think this route is easier and rewarding is more likely.
Activity: 124
March 14, 2018, 03:39:13 AM
First the information, then everything else. I participate continuously. This is interesting, risky and quite profitable Cool
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 14, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
Last time i joined airdrop two month ago, at that time there was good airdrops , but now it is almost bounty campaign. you need to make a lot to received your coins. And you never may know how much they will cost.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
I do not really like airdrop because airdrop is now a lot and pose a big risk to scam. I just follow the signature campaign to serve as my job and never follow airdrop.

Maybe there are really some reasons why you dislike airdrops. But I don't think that those reasons are essential in its core. For beginners airdrops is a nice opportunity to get their first cash on cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 14, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
I do it daily since I see a lot of airdrop on my feed. I try to screen which ones to join. Usually, there are more fake than real ones so it it better to be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: