Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 40. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 19, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
I always join in any airdrops because they give away free token although some of them dont have value and many of them are scam  but now i choose to participate airdrops when I like the concepts or project.

I ma facing a lot of issues on joining Airdrops last year that is why I never join any single airdrops this year because my first myetherwallet wallet is full of shit coins and even after a long time they have no value because they are failed and never bumped coin exchanges.
I do not waste my time and efforts on joking any airdrops but instead I am joining bounty campaigns and wait for around 3 months and will soon earn price value after they hit coin exchanges.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 19, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
Last year, I am joining a lot of airdrops that is available on this forum, bounty and announcement sections so the Main issue is most of them are scams and if they do get free tokens they will never hit Crypto Exchanges for a long time so I really don't think airdrops are worth of our time and efforts.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:41:20 AM
I always join in any airdrops because they give away free token although some of them dont have value and many of them are scam  but now i choose to participate airdrops when I like the concepts or project.
Activity: 55
March 19, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
 I'm not a fans of airdrop actually, i rarely join any airdrop project. I mean i'm just going to be more realistist in choosing and i prefer bounty campaign over airdrop to get free coin. Because by joining bounty campaign those coin that we get for free is not actually free since we do some works to get that "reward". i think the possibility of being scammed in bounty campaign is a little less than airdrops. It is my personal opinion anyway
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
several months ago, i usually joined airdrop. but, most of airdrop will end scam (such as not pay, uselles tokens,etc)
That's why I prefer to join bounty campaign.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
I no longer go after airdrop bounties 80% are always  not real and some carry phishing links,so i have put them aside just focus on my normal bounties as in signature,Facebook,twitter and blogs.

Oh, I didn't know that they can do phishing links though. But for me, airdrops still works you just have to find a legit one and ask for an expert to see if it is legitimate or not. I never experienced getting phished because I always do that.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
I guess i don't do airdrop anymore, just do bounty to get some coin, airdrop are sometimes have phising link or take times for do it, and sometimes i confused about the tasks.
Activity: 80
March 19, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
it seems that for now the tokens obtained by the airdrop program are not big and very little or no one can give big rewards to benefit from the airdrop program so I think it's better not to register yourself because the same we wasted our important time in work this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
March 19, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
Well, I have a friend that had his holding stolen because he mistakenly enrolled in an airdrop through a website that looks like a trading site, although it is partly his fault, that incident made my think twice about airdrops. Airdrop can be so interesting because of the ease of participation, while the steward keeps coming. While some times, it can be so frustrating, most especially when you come across so many fake airdrop

Honestly most of the airdrops that I participating lately in this forum are worthless, fake or a scam. I'm actually disappointed in airdrops now because it's a stinky now, Unlike airdrop previously it was really profitable.

actually i know that airdrop usually a scam or if its not the price is just a cents so from the beginning i dont even go to participate in any airdrop because it is just a waste of time it is not good to put your time for nothing that is worthless .
Activity: 518
March 19, 2018, 09:21:00 AM
Well, I have a friend that had his holding stolen because he mistakenly enrolled in an airdrop through a website that looks like a trading site, although it is partly his fault, that incident made my think twice about airdrops. Airdrop can be so interesting because of the ease of participation, while the steward keeps coming. While some times, it can be so frustrating, most especially when you come across so many fake airdrop

Honestly most of the airdrops that I participating lately in this forum are worthless, fake or a scam. I'm actually disappointed in airdrops now because it's a stinky now, Unlike airdrop previously it was really profitable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 09:20:16 AM
When the project is serious, it pays, but there are several scams
Activity: 249
March 19, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️

Before I always joined airdrop because it is really profitable but now there are a lot of requirements to get an airdrop so I would join campaigns in gaining profit. I am not saying that all airdrop now is unprofitable but few of them is just like a scam there are lot of information they need and the worst part is that you need to donate an ether.
Activity: 8
March 19, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
Airdrops! mine is very often, on daily basis to be precise. Interestingly i have been getting free coins from some of them.
Activity: 532
March 19, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
oh sure i think we must try joining, and we hope thats ico will success soon. but not for me be cause i think its just wasting time and payment from airdrop is very cheap
Activity: 134
March 19, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
I did not yet experience airdrops and I don't want to try it anymore because more communities saying that more airdrops are scam. Maybe out of 10, 7 is scam. Or maybe higher or lower. I don't know how it works for what I know there is no free at all in the world's today's issue.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
To be honest, I only joined in airdrop once because based on my observation, the token they received is not so big, but the thing is, you will earn an income without making an effort too much. I received some tokens, but the value of it is $0.056 per token which is very disappointing for me, that's why I came to the point that I chose to work on signature campaign.
Activity: 215
March 19, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
6 days a week for several airdrops per day for 2 months (January and February). During this time I earned about $20  Grin, more I will not participate in airdrops
Activity: 294
March 19, 2018, 09:05:16 AM
Activity: 311
March 19, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
I've opted to join in any airdrop, I think there's nothing wrong with it even it fails. A free token in less than a minute? Is it more better than doing nothing and wasting your time in social media and there's nothing to lose if you try it. I do often join airdrops in altcoins everyday because I get lucky sometimes from legitimate ones and when I get some tokens or coins from airdrops I hold it for months and wait for the right time to sell it to have a lot of profit
Activity: 322
March 19, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
What paved my way to join the crypto community is through trading. All of my investments came from my personal money and didn't rely on anything else. Upon my first few weeks of journey by reading articles, news and joining forums that are crypto related, I still haven't any idea what bounties or airdrops were. Whenever I see an airdrop campaign and the project is kind of interesting and has potential, I gladly join it
Pages:
Jump to: