Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 41. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 08:55:11 AM
It's been a while since I participated in an airdrop. I think that a few months ago it was profitable. In the last airdrops that I have participated, either I haven't received anything or it's nothing profitable. I think there's a lot of scam. Maybe a month or two months ago, I used to join and fill up google forms for airdrop as soon as I see that there are airdrop
I can as they are really very profitable and best for the long-term investments in some coins. This will increase the opportunity to earn in coming a time as the value of any coin we get in airdrop can increase anytime in future. SO, I think e should not miss any airdrop we come across and not think that the value of the token is very low the can become highly valued in the future. Joining airdrops nowadays needs a lot of time
Activity: 311
March 19, 2018, 08:49:20 AM
I was constantly following periods when this logic was first popular. But I think it's useful to stay away from the fact that transactions such as increasing fraud, increasing garbage coin variants and lie forms have gathered in recent days. It is also very rare to get good returns with this method. Everyone has plenty of luck and plenty of benefits for airdrop attendance. I was constantly following periods when this logic was first popular
Activity: 322
March 19, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
It's been a while since I participated in an airdrop. I think that a few months ago it was profitable. In the last airdrops that I have participated, either I haven't received anything or it's nothing profitable. I think there's a lot of scam. Maybe a month or two months ago, I used to join and fill up google forms for airdrop as soon as I see that there are airdrop
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
Last year, airdrop is my thing and one of the things that I am spending a lot of time from looking new airdrop announcements to signing up their forms to doing all the tasks required and waiting for the token distributions. 
But I find out that most of them are scams and bogus so this year I stopped joining Airdrops because I am holding good worth of Crypto Assets today and i dont regret at all.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 08:42:48 AM
no one even asks you to participate in all airdrops. There are resources that will make a selection for you. For example, AirDrop channel just look in the channel for new drops and choose what you like. It's easy to earn without investing.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 08:41:39 AM
I do not want to join the airdrop program for now because I see no potential at all in the altcoin obtained from the airdrop program even though there are very few distributed altcoins, and can not make any withdrawals at all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 08:38:07 AM
Last year I joined to as much airdrops as I can. Getting to register first and all that rush, but this year I no longer join because of such much fake airdrops and MEW hacking. I join only to those who have real ICO. At least I know the coin has real value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:34:40 AM
yes i do participate in airdrops , its take time and effort but i am ok with it.

and it's a good way to earn a little  Smiley
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
yes i do participate in airdrops , its take time and effort but i am ok with it.
Activity: 17
March 19, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
I join airdrops not often yet because I'm still learning about crypto and don't want to have many so called "shitcoins" in my wallet.
You project looks interesting but it's not an airdrop! According to your tasks it's pure bounty program.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 07:34:53 AM
These days, I am not joining any airdrops, in fact, I haven't joined any airdrops for the past two months. I have joined a lot before, but most of them proved to be a scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
I don't participate in airdrop because I think it's a waste of time. Very little chance of getting a high profit. Time costs are not comparable to profit.
I fully agree with you, I act the same way. Sometimes I take part in the airdrop, but only when a friend recommends it to me (he usually studies the airdrops carefully), so there is hope for a profit from such airdrops.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 07:31:59 AM
I don't participate in airdrop because I think it's a waste of time. Very little chance of getting a high profit. Time costs are not comparable to profit.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
After a while looking for airdrop campaigns does not really bring out what's good and is clearly a waste of time. I only really believe in the airdrop campaign of the bounty team such as:
bountyhive.io
tokensuite.io
I feel secure with the professionalism of their team.
Activity: 48
March 19, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
I sometimes joinn airdrops that are easy to joinn and therefore warrant the name airdrop. Otherwise it is a bounty campaign. I also do not join if they do not ask to provide eth address. And also I do not like those that give you tokens to your dashboard and set a high number of tokens if you want to withdraw.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
When i was new in to crypto, i participate in almost every airdrop campaign. I received like 150 different airdrop tokens. Maybe 15% i sold. The rest of them is on my etherwallet, an im waiting for that they got value. But some of them will never ever gain some value. And they are also many death projects, where the devs stop to work on it. So 85% of the airdrops are waste of time. If you want to earn really something, try with bounty campaigns or trading!
Activity: 209
March 19, 2018, 07:16:00 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️

In the start of my crypto life, I searched everywhere for airdrop and I registered every each airdrop I saw. I registered more than 500 airdrops now. Some of them are great. some of them just an airdrop. they are in my wallet as an airdrop and never got the market price. But some of them very profitable. once I got $250 from 1 airdrop. But now I rarely join airdrop campaigns. After I started to participate in bounty campaigns it became very less. Now I focus on bounties and ICO investing mostly. But I don't miss all of the airdrops. If I saw good Airdrop I definitely get it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 19, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
Yes I also fill the airdrops because airdrop filling just take 2-5 minutes and we have to do the given task like follow their Twitter account and facebook account , sometimes retweet the pinned tweet and fill your ether address to get the tokens. So if we getting some free coins for just filling a form so why not do airdrops?
Activity: 436
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
Daily join AirDrop because there are too many airdrop in this online market. airdrop is very profitable you can join with very easily so AirDrop is a best for making money.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 06:48:18 AM
I join airdrops that require minimal effort, such as just providing your ETH address and posting on a thread.  For the most part I've noticed that the projects of airdrops are rarely ever successful, but for the few that are it could be a very simple way to earn free tokens.  If an airdrop requires a lot of effort I wouldn't bother though.
Pages:
Jump to: