Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 56. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
i'm done!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
I dont join any airdrop,most of them are just useless,much better is joining Ico bounty.You can join  telegram  bounty of every Ico and get some amount of their free tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
If you wanna join the airdrop, use a different e-mail, because you'll get so much spam. Also, create a different twitter or facebook profile, because every airdrop is looking followers for liking and stuff like that. Joining telegram is absolutely a must and it is time consuming.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
Actually when i'm newbie here it's so hard to find a legit airdrop but still i experience a lot of good in airdrop and it's free only you need only to register then do a simple task so i always try if i spend some of my time in forum,all of my crypto friends in telegram share their new way of earning here in crypto so airdrop is one of that way to earn even it's just a little in the beginning but it can go high if you stock or hold it atleast after you earn that and i think we need that for the knowledge.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 09, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
I used to join all airdrops. But then I realized that most of them are a waste of time. After that I decided to earn in another way. Bounty and trade brings me more profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
when I start crypto things I joined every airdrop but now generally they are useless and waste your time. in order to make money forget airdrop and join bounty.
Activity: 274
February 09, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
I dont usually join these free aridrops,because for me they arent worth the hassle there are many worthy things to do than joining these drops,bounty hunting and trading is better than this airdrops,you can earn a lot in bounty hunting because most of the ICOs that has bounties are having higher chance of succcess than waiting for your airdrop tokens to have any vaue.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 09, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
Basically, I don't like to participate in airdrops. Most of the airdrops don't give payment but takes our information.
Activity: 448
February 09, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
zero, i hope that they earn something in airdrop.for a moment it has no value. they were just starting on it on chances, that someday it will have some value.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 09, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
I dont usually join most of these free airdrops,i only join airdrops if the drop is from a legit coin which has more potentials than these airdrops that are where coming out of nowhere.Free airdrops tokens mostly are worthless it has lesser chance to have any value in the future that is why i stick with bounty campaigns because it is more profitable than these airdrops.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 09, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
i usually take them up, but what the author suggest doesn't seem to be an airdrop:) it would be the same as if a company tried to sell me a small sample pack of |whatever they may produce|
Activity: 406
February 09, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
I always join airdrop, but I am making it sure that the airdrop that I am going to fill up is legit. Because fake and scam airdrops are everywhere. Airdrop is a good side line while joining also a bounty campaigns, even if they give a small amount of value at least you are earning from it effortlessly.

True. What is more to follow all the airdrop rules carefully. I've noticed a lot of people don't even read airdrop rules
Activity: 351
February 09, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
I always join airdrop, but I am making it sure that the airdrop that I am going to fill up is legit. Because fake and scam airdrops are everywhere. Airdrop is a good side line while joining also a bounty campaigns, even if they give a small amount of value at least you are earning from it effortlessly.
Activity: 644
February 09, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
It depends in the airdrop if it's good and legit then i will participate on it. Usually in every week i participated in one airdrop.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
February 09, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
I think this topic is the airdrop. So it should be placed in the appropriate section.
Activity: 80
February 09, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
300 KCY tokens -how much in $?
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 09, 2018, 10:42:34 AM
I never joined any Airdrops since I realized that my wallet was filled with useless and shit coins.
I started participating Airdrops since I was turned into Jr. Member in this forum so I was enjoying my time but Tokens and Coins that I got from Airdrops are just a big Jokes, most of them aren't having a value and not hitting Crypto Exchange even a lot of months had passed.
That's why I'm getting rid and stay away from Airdrops because most of them are scams and if I do, I rather join as many Telegram Bounty Campaigns as many as I can because although I wait weeks or months it doesn't matter because I just want to earn real coins and tokens that will be useful someday for my future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 09, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
I not only join them all the time but I have a small telegram group that does a great job of alerting people to actual REAL airdrops where you help launch a coin and get a good supply. Not some little task where you jump through hoops for 5 tokens or 100 that aren't even worth $1. I have made thousands off airdrops in the last few months. Want to see how? Join my telegram group and start putting int he time to do them and you will be amazed - https://t.me/bitjane
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 09, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
Sometimes I  joined some airdrop but mostly I do bounty campaign. Sometimes if we are lucky we can get good airdrop with high value (legit) but sometimes we don't get the airdrop even we join it (scam). thanks
Activity: 406
February 09, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
I don't really want to look for airdrops. I just go around the forums and if I see one, I join, if not, I don't mean to look for them. The amount of money that the airdrops bring me is not so big that I need to waste my time looking for them, I can just focus in my job to earn my money, the airdrops are just additional income that I can accidentally receive.

I believe it's difficult to find an airdrop? or not?
Pages:
Jump to: