Pages:
Author

Topic: How recognized are you in the bitcointalk world? - page 8. (Read 30321 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
At this point, only place left to go is > 50.  Lips sealed

What number ranges did we eventually use for the different badges?

<=10 Gold
<=50 Silver
<=100 Bronze

Why else would I aim for >50?   Cheesy

Hmm, there are 24 even numbers between 1 and 50 - are you 24 years old?   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
At this point, only place left to go is > 50.  Lips sealed

<=10 Gold
<=50 Silver
<=100 Bronze

Why else would I aim for >50?   Cheesy

I've also been moving down for the past months, even though I don't get a lot of merit. Any idea why that is?

I remember being the 325th most merited not so long ago.

Given the circumstances, you seem to get a reasonable amount of merit. Maybe others above you are also not being active or not getting merit and falling in the numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I've also been moving down for the past months, even though I don't get a lot of merit. Any idea why that is?

I remember being the 325th most merited not so long ago.
Vod
legendary
At this point, only place left to go is > 50.  Lips sealed

legendary
Goonies never say die.
LOL - You moved down to 98.  Smiley

Heh .. heh, all is well.. Embarrassed  down to 92nd now. Maybe I posted too soon.. I think it may have just been my subconscious mind desiring to post a new badge picture, interacting with my conscious mind, which was sad it was going to disappear from my profile page... whew, I need some rest Cheesy ... At this point, only place left to go is > 50.  Lips sealed
Vod
legendary
https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=ibminer
99th most merited... nooo  Cheesy

As the desire for merit intensifies, and my merit rank naturally dwindles due to lack of activity, I don't expect to be in the top 100 for long. So at this time, before I fall off the top 100 list, I'd like to thank all my merit fans who supported me through my time of meritorious posts. And, to theymos for creating the merit system. Without you all, this obviously wouldn't have been possible! Tongue   I'd of course like to thank my family for putting up with the hours of time spent here, and I'd like to thank Vod for creating the BPIP ranking system in the first place. Smiley

I will now take a bow, and move about my day graciously.  Grin

LOL - You moved down to 98.  Smiley
legendary
Goonies never say die.
https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=ibminer
99th most merited... nooo  Cheesy

As the desire for merit intensifies, and my merit rank naturally dwindles due to lack of activity, I don't expect to be in the top 100 for long. So at this time, before I fall off the top 100 list, I'd like to thank all my merit fans who supported me through my time of meritorious posts. And, to theymos for creating the merit system. Without you all, this obviously wouldn't have been possible! Tongue   I'd of course like to thank my family for putting up with the hours of time spent here, and I'd like to thank Vod for creating the BPIP ranking system in the first place. Smiley

I will now take a bow, and move about my day graciously.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
By the way, my profile is 95th most recognized, and so far, I never sent nor received a trust rating, even though trust is supposed to be one of the "recognition" criteria, my recognition seems to have risen due to the other criteria.... and I don't even have a "v" or an "o" or a "d" in my username... Go figure?

Even though you do not have a trust rating, your activity and merit ranting are quite high.

This recognition is calculated using trust, merit (earning) and activity.

I got a higher recognition than I expected as well, with low activity and zero trust.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
~
I don't know if Copper member is a status that is indicative of hardly anything, except that the member paid a small fee in order to be able to by-pass some of the newbie restrictions (and perhaps merely to just contribute financially to the forum).  Breaking down by rank does seem to be one of the most interesting categories.

The problem is that the Copper Membership replaces your current rank in your profile page, so when parsed it gets only the Copper Membership as a rank information. This is a bit pity. As I know the only place to see your actual Rank when wearing the CM is on the post page under your Avatar, but this info is not parsed.

Edit >
Most merited inactive members 90 in total >

Code:
1	satoshi 💤	        1216
2 nullius 💤         755
3 pitipawn 💤 478
4 Ajpa94 💤         250
5 TheBobyHunter 💤 244
6 laszlo 💤         190
7 niknik1966 💤 151
8 Tomatocage 💤 150
9 nessie.io 💤 148
10 aliyagiz207 💤 142
11 fengxia 💤         130
12 Moloch 💤         124
13 Hal 💤         122
14 Dr.Mann 💤 119
15 Gleb Gamow 💤 118
16 nickbelski 💤 117
17 gallisiardi 💤 116
18 alia 💤         113
19 LastJedi 💤         112
20 dinofelis 💤 109
21 dumbdragon 💤 104
22 Dice-Bet 💤 101
23 doudou1110 💤 100
24 Bolt Brownie 💤 100
25 Baltazaar 💤 96
26 allowance1219 💤 96
27 SeverusSnegg 💤 94
28 colacat1111 💤         93
29 btcminer6212 💤 91
30 choubao0514 💤         90
31 cannycassiopeia 💤 90
32 oneforall 💤 90
33 BarkingHawk 💤 90
34 jl777 💤      89
35 kschneezy 💤 86
36 Bitcoiner12 💤 84
37 warningsigns 💤 82
38 Battlestar_Coin 💤 78
39 monero 💤         77
40 Payne976 💤 72
41 keepboxm 💤 70
42 b4h4mu7 💤 65
43 conspirosphere.tk 💤 64
44 Blue Tyrant 💤 62
45 Steepdev 💤 60
46 fanatic26 💤 60
47 Craige288 💤 60
48 Vitalik Buterin 💤 59
49 curiosity81 💤 59
50 HodorHodl 💤 58
51 belcher 💤  58
52 unknownids 💤 55
53 bcmine 💤  55
54 CryptonikaTrade 💤 55
55 btcnerdie 💤 54
56 decred 💤    53
57 bytemaster 💤 52
58 grandefuturo 💤 52
59 BiPolarBob 💤 52
60 mrbenjie 💤 51
61 BlindMayorBitcorn 💤 51
62 negeroy 💤  51
63 gruve_p 💤 51
64 monocolor 💤 51
65 cho99 💤         51
66 CornHub 💤 50
67 Kda2018 💤 50
68 vanessa81 💤 50
69 _church 💤         50
70 BigBoozie 💤 50
71 lfloorwalker 💤 50
72 D3Pool 💤         50
73 Arysum 💤         50
74 Aleksabit 💤 50
75 mthcl 💤         50
76 Karodozo 💤 50
77 plucking23 💤 50
78 iCEBREAKER 💤 49
79 yangS 💤    49
80 rasputincoin 💤 48
81 Sunderland 💤 48
82 superjeyy 💤 47
83 Annon001 💤 46
84 Joe-Niner 💤 45
85 BitcoinFX 💤 45
86 iudica 💤         45
87 coblee 💤         44
88 Ermancyp 💤 43
89 nonnakip 💤 42
90 freebutcaged 💤 41
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Quick Recognition Statistics >
From 1000 most recognized profiles there are :

217.......... Inactive users
2.............. VIPs
3.............. Brand new
21............ Donators
19............ Staff members
3.............. Global Moderators
23............ Cooper Members
3.............. Newbies
3.............. Jr. Members
10............ Members

Haven't count the Full/Sr./Hero/Legendary but I can do it if anyone is interested.

I don't know if Copper member is a status that is indicative of hardly anything, except that the member paid a small fee in order to be able to by-pass some of the newbie restrictions (and perhaps merely to just contribute financially to the forum).  Breaking down by rank does seem to be one of the most interesting categories.

My name is not even on the list. I guess, it's because I haven't done any trades on the forum to gain a trust rating yet.

Does anyone here recognize me?

Even though you have been a forum member for more than 16 months longer than me, and even though I merited one of your posts a couple of weeks ago, I had not recognized you upon sight of your username.

By the way, my profile is 95th most recognized, and so far, I never sent nor received a trust rating, even though trust is supposed to be one of the "recognition" criteria, my recognition seems to have risen due to the other criteria.... and I don't even have a "v" or an "o" or a "d" in my username... Go figure?
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.

Sorry KonstantinosM .

Who are you?HuhHuh??
legendary
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Quick Recognition Statistics >
From 1000 most recognized profiles there are :

217.......... Inactive users
2.............. VIPs
3.............. Brand new
21............ Donators
19............ Staff members
3.............. Global Moderators
23............ Cooper Members
3.............. Newbies
3.............. Jr. Members
10............ Members

Haven't count the Full/Sr./Hero/Legendary but I can do it if anyone is interested.

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
My name is not even on the list. I guess, it's because I haven't done any trades on the forum to gain a trust rating yet.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
I think that your systems works. As I descend in the list I recognise much less users. I admit that I have not come across a few on the top.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I guess he can easily recognise me with my beard and my baby face. Then I have to be a bit higher in the recognition list Cheesy

Didn't I read that consistently wearing an avatar (and presumably the same avatar) helps with longer term recognition?  Perhaps in this thread?

When I joined the forum (February 2014), the adding of avatars was disabled, seems like such disabling persisted well into 2015, yet once avatars were re-enabled, I placed my current avatar, and have kept it in place. 

From time to time, I had considered changing my avatar; however, I had also thought that my consistent avatar is a means for my posts to be more easily recognized without even looking at my user-name (for good or bad), and provides a bit of convenience to readers and perhaps to myself when it becomes a bit easier to interact with some members because they already have some familiarity with some of the content and style of my post history (which they sometimes get wrong, too, but seems like recognition causes at least a kind of starting point in any dialogue that might take place, even if such dialogue starts with me attempting to correct the seeming misconceptions.. hahahahaha).
legendary
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
I guess he can easily recognise me with my beard and my baby face. Then I have to be a bit higher in the recognition list Cheesy
legendary
bitcoindata.science
yes it can recognizing a person that connected in bitcoin through email adds.If you share your email address to others.

Lol.

These kind of users cry about having zero merit.

He didn't even read anything. He thinks we are talking about find real life identification?

What is the incentive for this kind of user to post now ? They don't have a signature... Soon he will realize he won't get merits and will stop posting (hopefully)
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Niice background you placed VOD but it is hard to decipher the list. I prefer it the original way...just my two satoshis Wink
legendary
bitcoindata.science
Hello Vod.

Nice job.

I found a typo :
https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=bitmover

Merited History    RECIEVED   SENT
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Here are some of my previous works..

We'll tokenize the trading cards by creating a Ethereum smart contract and a shiny ICO to go with it!

Errrr.... You could do it on Bitcoin with Counterparty..

This Bitcoin signed message proves that I created the above assets, how many of them I still own, others I own, and my trade history on the Counterparty Decentralized Exchange, all on the Bitcoin blockchain. eddie13 9/24/2018
1vvSrTFiQY7akwbsv3iYPPe9mR3DsEbff
H2ifpy6/gQIDD6uI3LOFXKee2X/Hql7fsMiy1I1S+VcALfhzg9LpIYaihss9DgUrP0W2x60FmwnwycLJqbDvwKM=

https://xchain.io/address/1vvSrTFiQY7akwbsv3iYPPe9mR3DsEbff

I'm not much of an artist but I think this stuff is pretty nifty and fun..

If a smart coder made a copy of this...  rarepepewallet.com/

Then we could all make our own card, register our own assets, list them on the DEX, buy/sell/trade with eachother, and send eachother cards to our BTC addys..
Pretty much just copy that project..  
That site also functions as the DEX, you can place your DEX orders from the site..

Pages:
Jump to: