Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Of course its very risky for the beginners because they are not aware and not well informed about the happening inside our industry. They can victimized by the scammers hanging around to avoid that they should know to research about the projects platforms and integrity of the team who handle.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
The cryptocurrency market is a very potential market. However, this market always has risks. If we do not have a solid knowledge of the market, we do not have practical experience then we are very easy to make mistakes. I recommend investing only in valuable and growthable altcoin. It is best to invest in altcoin in the top 50. Besides, you should also join this market to get more tips and grasp the trend of the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
100% risky to the beginner! why? because you don't know what kind of market your going in. Precautioins? well to me i always research about the project that im going to invest in. What type of coin, fundraising goal, what happened to unsold coins, was the goal attainble etc.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
The risk for the beginners is after a few hours or a day the value of their investment will decrease because of high volatility of the market so I suggest that in every investment you should research all about the info of a particular coin before investing your money. maybe they can start investing on the strong coins which is the top 20 coins on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
Cryptocurrency is a currency that only a small part of people believe in. If you believe that the cryptocurrency will take place in the future, then you are ready to take risks. In this case, your risk will be justified.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
it's no more risky than invest into anuyhing else. the rules are the same learn as much as possible about this market and and invest free money, not your last.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Although cryptocurrencies are considered to be one of the best investment instrument,  it is highly risky and unpredictable. There can be risk of hacking, no reversibility of transaction and lot more. Additionally, crypto is the most volatile market which means that it has options of tremendous upside and of course downside. You should be very careful before entering it. Just remember,  the higher the risk the higher the gain.  If investment is done in a planned way, you may earn much more then anywhere else.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
In case of using cryptocurrency risks are doubled due to their specific features. I am skeptical of any idea that supposedly can solve the security problem. In my opinion, no technology or mechanism is able to protect the crypto currency from hacker attacks and frauds
Activity: 168
In investments, huge risks. For beginners, I would advise you to familiarize yourself with the project in which you plan to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I have invested almost 15 % of my savings in crypto and I am having quite big loss now, fortunately I always follow smart  money - management and I don't put all eggs in one basket so I can do holding for a long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is actually like a lottery, because the cryptocurrency market is now extremely volatile. I think if you are a beginner then invest in the top 10 coins and don't be afraid.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

A beginner should not invest in cryptocurrency right away because it is really risky, the price volatility of cryptocurrency can make someone bankrupt. Beginners should learn the basics and concept of cryptocurrency market before investing. A lot of people lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency and blamed crypto because of it.
Activity: 78
if you're not willing to lose the money you invest, it's really risky..
Activity: 58
Albeit risk might be fixed in currencies businesses, education may moderate most frequent superfluous events and fulfilling wanted ones.
Activity: 70
if we discuss the issue of risk on an investment lies in what project we will invest, and whether we know enough about the market for the future, When we have enough knowledge about this market and have a lot of investment experience, then I think the risk of investing in the industry this is very small, because at this time many campaigns and gifts will become irresponsible because their manager is a lot of garbage now seen so this is not the right time for those who do not know how to ride such a situation ..
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The most important factor that you should understand today is the risk of investing in crypto-currencies. Because today the market is in a very strange and really manipulative state. I wanted you to understand these risks
Activity: 90
Frankly, cryptomarkets should be seen as greatly volatile during the mid term and after current they would need to result viewed as reasonably volatile at least for most of us.
Activity: 51
The risk of investing in cryptocurrency is not just for beginners. For senior investors, I think it will have mistakes. Because the market is not under our control, what we need to do is observe the market every day, judge the market, and analyze the market. I need to do my homework every day. Don't take it lightly when making a deal.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the most fatal risk for beginners in crypto investment is panic in the event of a sharp decline in the market, most beginners compete to sell their coins, to overcome the disadvantage you better learn to be patient
for investment, the risk will be substantial when market conditions decline. so that when prices fall will produce a market decline that creates a big loss. so it would be better to invest in the prevailing market situation and choose the right time to invest.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
Any investment will be risky. The encryption market is also. And the encryption market is a long-term market, and we won't get anything in the short term. And the risks in the encryption market are also large.

we must understand about the risk before we join and invest in cryptocurrency so we can prepare if something bad it happens and we can still survive in the cryptocurrency. but many of us still don't know and they don't learn from many sources and they follow their friends without learning something about cryptocurrency. and if this is what they do then they need to prepare to get a loss for their money.
Pages:
Jump to: