Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
If you have less knowledge, there is a chance of losing money. Investing in the crypto money market is as risky as other investment fields. There are rules to reduce the risk. for example, do not invest with all your money. Pay attention to security measures when buying crypto money. Fear the hackers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Any investment will be risky. The encryption market is also. And the encryption market is a long-term market, and we won't get anything in the short term. And the risks in the encryption market are also large.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think it is a very unsatisfactory year for investors this year. Almost all investors are at a loss. Of course, there are occasional people who can make money in the bear market, but this is a minority.
This may surprise you but most people do not make money in this market, the majority of people needs to lose so traders and investors get profits, if you hear a story of a person earning 100x profits then this means that many people lost money so he could earn those profits, that is the way all the markets work.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
As a beginner, begin with the small quantities of your free money. then you definitely might not be very dissappointed if some thing goes wrong. furthermore, remember that there aren't any awful alternatives, there is the system of getting experience.
Activity: 97
Very risky, that's something that anyone willing to get into the crypto market should know and be emphasized to,  the market is not friendly and anything that can lead to loss of investments can happen anytime, that's why we are advised to invest only what we can afford to lose, otherwise we might regret, always research before investing and commit only what you can afford to ,lose
Activity: 196
For beginner I would advise investing in coins with a long-term perspective. And the most important rule is that you do not have to give in to emotions
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
For beginners it's better to find someone who explains the basic facts about crypto and market, how it works, it's very risky to invest only because you wanna invest. But I was by myself and learned to work with crypto on my own.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Yes it is really risky there are several reasons  of this risk:
1 risk to total loss due to your exchange account getting hacked
2 Volatilityis part of the trading, so I won't consider it a major risk, I'll just term it high risk / high reward phenomenon
3 Fear of regulation is another thing, we don't know what the government might do in the future regarding regulations
4 Scam is another big issues, the chances of buying into a scam is increasing with the introduction of a lot of junk altcoins designed to steal your BTC through direct trading of BTC to those coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
This is very risky, the volatility of this market is still high, and you need to be prepared for any move up or down. But in the end you will begin to understand this market, you will understand projects and coins, and as long as you gain experience, simply distribute the amount of your investments to a few coins and just keep them.
Activity: 224
The risk involve in cryptocurrency is no different from the risk in other investments. You should be wary of the ICO you want to invest in before you put your hard earned money on it. Do your research before you invest!
Activity: 27
anything is risky to be very honest, but to make money you have to take risks. Crypto is very volatile with ups and downs but the ups are so good , you cannot make 100x money in basically any other market so imo its worth the risk
Activity: 168
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
I think it’s pretty risky as a few mistakes could make you lose good amount of assets. I would say you should research to minimize the risk and be cautious of what you are being recommended. Study the development team, It is the right way to choose the best ICO. You have to look at the roadmap, learn about the dev team, the community, the icobench of the project to determine the ICO is good or not. I would suggest Liven, this is thus far one of the finest project I’ve seen. Legit and Credible with a good amount of audience with it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
invest at crypto have a same or little bit more risk than forex or stock trading.but at least you will not loss all of your money at crypto.you just need patience when your invest going down.dont be itchy with sell in loss.
Activity: 112
There's a lot of scam on the crypto market. So the risk is too much. People are afraid to invest. But you need to do research to find the best ico. See the project's marketcap. Look at the project content.
Activity: 61
To start your investment, you should make sure of your knowledge . For it can end all losses .
Activity: 64
Personally I think it is very risky if you do not know what you are doing, but if you know what you are doing it can be very beneficial for as you can easily get rich.
For the beginners to invest in crypto currency is very risky to them because they have not enough knowledge
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
Always be prepared to loose everything you have invested in crypto. That just about how risky I consider crypto at this moment in time and I don't see it changing a lot the next months.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
I think the risks are big enough even we can lose all the assets that we invest. But if we could handle the risk, I think it is also a great advantage we can get. be careful in selecting your investment assets, this is more risky than investing in gold or property.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The risks of investing in crypto will depend on your decision. yeah, the decision will really influence your way in crypto (beneficial or risks). Crypto can make you lose your money only in one day. But, crypto also can make you rich in short time. It is all about your strategy, analysis, and consideration before deciding something in crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
all investments are risky . the same is true for encryption . you'd better invest in the top 30 coins . moreover , you'd better buy them in the bear market . and you better hold them for a year or so . this requires some patience .
Yes, all investments are risky, some are less risky some are very risky and investing in crypto market is one of the riskier investment.
I have seen many times alt coins pump and dumping in few minutes and late buyers becoming bag holders. Patience it important but if you buy wrong coin you can wait twenty years and price won't increase.
Pages:
Jump to: