Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
the main risk on crypto investment is scam project if you make investment on ICO, if you will invest by holding crypto, i think the problem is only fluctuating price
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
all investments are risky . the same is true for encryption . you'd better invest in the top 30 coins . moreover , you'd better buy them in the bear market . and you better hold them for a year or so . this requires some patience .
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
https://dozarplati.info
Investing in any asset is always risky. You have to be careful and choose good projects. Sometimes you can invest in ICO, but you must have your own strategy for effectively investing in these projects and choosing them according to your own criteria. This requires experience and you must understand the project and what it does and why it is good
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Apart from a variety of operational issues, there is a high risk of fraud. Given the many misinformation and obscurity associated with bicoin trading, fraudsters have a great chance to perform their actions through the Ponzi scheme that promises high returns. Therefore, investors are being asked to be cautious if anyone offers unreasonable promises. In addition, in the absence of government control, terrorists and criminals also make use of cryptocurrency for the benefit of their group. Bitcoin users can remain anonymous at the end of the transaction, so cybercriminers have a way to mask their addresses. This makes it difficult for governments and companies to track such illegal activities.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
In fact, investing in crypto currency is a big risk, because you do not know what will happen tomorrow, the price of a token can both grow several times and fall, nothing depends on you here
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency is basically used for long term investment. You need to have patience to work with it.
The more it is risky, the more you can earn from it but also loose all.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Investing on cryptocurrency is very much risky. You to take your time and effort and being patience in every fluctuate the market prices. But to avoid regrets on whatever it takes, just invest your asset which you can afford to lost.
Yes true that crypto investment is a high-risk type, I recommend to be wise in putting money on crypto, never put all the money and investing in crypto, make crypto as an additional investment not as a major investment so we do not panic when the price drops.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
If you are beginner then avoid to participate in ICO if you don't have knowledge of crypto market.

Start your trading with small amount and learn things first and then invest your amount.

Once you learn enough then participate in ICO's which are high rated.
Activity: 69
I think Volatility is part of the trading, so I won't consider it a major risk, I'll just term it high risk / high reward phenomenon .
Activity: 98
Crypto currencies are just as risky an equally lucrative field for investment. For a beginner, I would recommend starting with bounty programs. So you can only invest your time and not risk money.
Activity: 187
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

its a full risk when you want to invest in crypto because the market is not as stable what you think. i recommend to join bounties and talk about trading techniques here in forum. before do it you self, and just put a small amount in the market to test yourself and start learning. time will tell you.
Activity: 48
It is risky, all the investments I know are risky. This life is a risk, and it will always be. If you're looking for a safe investment, then don't invest cause there is none. However with the right knowledge and information there are safe ways to invest in crypto. When you know the market very well then it's easier to invest in the right coins. Another key to success in crypto currency trading is that you should not be greedy.

Thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Of course it has a risk , you need to have experience and knowledge. Learn how to analyze projects and minimize the risk of fraud. For beginners, I advise to start to participate in the bounty and gain experience - it's a good school for beginners. There you will not spend money - only time if you make mistakes in the election of companies
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
very risky. investing in cryptocurrency is very risky, if not careful, you will lose a lot of your money without profit. better before you decide to invest in the ceypto, find out first how the investment on the crypto could be profitable. do not just come investing. and do not use important money for investment. use your savings money that you are prepared for investment.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
if you have been in the space for more than 8 months you can understand the risk in the space. whether in ICO or bitcoin hodling the few months had been a lot of struggle. In the past years 80% of ICO projects had been a scam (Harvard Business Review) and most wealthy men in the had only exploited the good ICOs, some still make their money from the scam ICO, If you understand when to run. Hodling is not always a good/best strategy for altcoins, maybe for bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
All kinds of investments are of course a risk, let alone a crypto investment that is like a roller coaster, with this fact of course we must be good at determining which coins have the most promising future prospects, and I think the most important thing is to be ready with risk.
Activity: 12
I am with my investments at the beginning of this year amounting to 10,000 dollars. Now on the account if I sell my coins I will have only 5000 dollars. This is a very risky investment
Activity: 490
You should clearly understand that you only need to invest the money that you are ready to lose and the loss of which will not be critical for you? For any investment, follow this rule
Activity: 253
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
One of the percautions is you've done already.  What I mean is this post this will be a good idea to avoid the risk by asking an openion on this forum. Like what I'm doing before I also ask for help and suggestion on this forum and it will make a big help for me as a begginer.
Activity: 280
Do not try to invest in crypto if you do not have any knowledge about it, because you will lose all of your money. If you want to invest always check the team behind the project and the roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: