Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 22. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I think everyone knows that this is very risky. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a good and interesting solution for making a profit, but mainly for those investors who are ready for risk, because there are no guarantees of minimum profitability or, at least, breakeven investments.

Something both New and Old Investors must stay Guided on is, the risk to total loss due to your exchange account getting hacked. Therefore it is recommended that you invest in off line cold storage, instead of keeping your crypto on the exchange house network. Hackers are everywhere, Recently I read that 7000BTC or more than were wiped-off from Binance exchange.

Source: https://stocksgazette.com/2018/07/03/binance-potentially-hacked-for-45-million-announces-unplanned-maintenance/
Activity: 113
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

From my personal experience, I just have this to chip in;

Volatility is part of the trading, so I won't consider it a major risk, I'll just term it high risk / high reward phenomenon . You have etherum going up by 4000% in 6 months, that's huge, but also u need to know etherum can collapse 4000% in one month (this doesn't seem likely though, at the current state, but a time might come), therefore you need to know how to take profit and not be greedy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think everyone knows that this is very risky. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a good and interesting solution for making a profit, but mainly for those investors who are ready for risk, because there are no guarantees of minimum profitability or, at least, breakeven investments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
For a newbie without experience in cryptocurrency, it is very risky. First you should thoroughly study how to properly invest in crypto. And you need to choose and study what projects you want to invest. Begin with small amounts of money, gradually increasing the amount of investment.
mountains small amounts of money are a pity to lose, therefore, in order to be more confident in your prospects, you need to more carefully approach the study of the project you are interested in. In any case, you need to pay attention not only to the names of the team, But also to the speed of raising funds from investors.
Activity: 260
For a newbie without experience in cryptocurrency, it is very risky. First you should thoroughly study how to properly invest in crypto. And you need to choose and study what projects you want to invest. Begin with small amounts of money, gradually increasing the amount of investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The risk in cryptocurrency is that you can lose all your money in crypto investment. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or an expert its possible to lose your money in crypto. The only precaution is that you should try demo trading on exchanges before you invest your money.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
You need to read the white paper well and trust your intuition
Activity: 124
It is risky to invest not only for beginners, but also for experienced ones, because the cryptocurrency has no guarantees, it is more safe to invest in the most popular coins
Activity: 40
What I've learned is that the bigger risk is not taking the risk. I know the markets are down, but imagine not taking the risk say 4 years ago.
Activity: 66
I think the risk is big enough. one of the factors is wrong not careful in choosing ICO or where to invest. how to prevent it is to analyze first before investing.
Activity: 86
Currently, more and more projects are emerging that collect money and disappear. In other words, scam projects. This, in my opinion, is the greatest risk to invest in them.
Activity: 331
the world of crypto is very risky for all. if any calculation would result in a loss. better follow a project bounty. if you want to both select the altcoin that could potentially and popular
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

cryptocurrency will be always risky for those people who are just investing without a decent knowledge because they can just lose their investments if they purchase a huge amount of coins in a wrong time.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
this is a very speculative tool. Cryptocurrency is a new market. It requires special knowledge that an inexperienced investor may not have. Rapid growth has generated volatility. Although cryptocurrencies appear to be an attractive investment, any new phenomenon is unstable, and this must be taken into account.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
It is always risky to invest in something, especially in crypto for beginners. If we are talking about invest in ICO, it's more risky as just invest in bitcoin because more that 80% of ICOs are scam now, but other 20% can be profitable now.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
I won't say there is no risk in cryptocurrency market and if you take any field related to currencies there are risk involved. If you want to have a minimum profit then you can afford for some bank deposits but if you want to double or triple your investment then you need to take that risk to achieve that. There is no field without any risk in this world.
Activity: 85
It is too risky for this time, first we don't know yet on when it will recover the price of many altcoin, a lot of scams scattered in many ico. Be careful in choosing a good and have potential ico that to want to invest.
Activity: 56

If you do not delve deep into the essence of trading, then the surface risk factor is 50%. Either guess, or not. But in fact for a beginner, the risk is 70-80%. Precautions are mastered through many years of experience. Nowadays trading is very risky business, the market is too volatile. My investors are looking to the perspective ICO projects and I found it. We will invest to the Kelvin Blockchain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
it's risky when you trading. many people lost a lot of money in trading if you don't have a strategic. i prefer be holder, small risk when you hold. for beginner i suggest you to doing bounty first. you can earn while you learn.
Activity: 100
Cryptocurrency is a very risky type of investment. But as in any case, if you are patient, you will learn, then success is guaranteed to you. The main problem for beginners is the fear of losing money and impatience
Pages:
Jump to: