Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 23. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
very large
the first if you are less informed or you miss information such as kyc or as it will be disadvantageous to you ,, the second money you lost money in the deception of the developers,
his prevention I also do not know which terdang a very convincing scam in a real appeal
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for beginner learn first on each coin before investing and invest a small portion of your capital to add experience in the field of trading if you really already understand it want to invest how much it depends on your interests
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
You can find the risk everywhere so I don’t think that crypto has larger risk than each bank in your town.  What is more, I believe that  crypto is more profitable and ‘far-sighed’ than something more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Did you remember last year when price was growing and experts saying ne careful it is a bubble! And we didnt trust them and now are in big loss like -80% on average.
Activity: 141
For the novice, I think the biggest risk is not knowing the market, so the risk of investment is very big, because you don't know what the market is like, and blind investment may make you lose your money.
Activity: 26
the risk is that you can lose all of your money as there are so many scammers and shitcoins. the preacuations are that you can start trading with a virtual money for some weeks and than invest the real money just for experience.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Risk is always there, what ever you invest your money to ither bsuiness even not related to the  cryptocurrency they have risk. Even investing to cryptocurrency they have risk that your money decrease or gone if you wrong investing to the altcoin which is not potential coin. I hope once you invest you can get more money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It depends on how your ways to invest. Many beginners get their risks until losing their money and not getting profits from the investment. The factors may be:
- too easy to decide buying some coins because of hype
- Not having good strategy to determine the right time to buy or sell
-. Too panic because of dropping price

Activity: 237
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
as long as you have knowledge or experience in cryptocurrency, I think the investment risk in crypto is very small. at least you have a teacher or friends who are experts in the field of crypto to guide you in investing or trading.
copper member
Activity: 14
If you do not consider only cryptocurrency, and to take the subject of global - investment, the most important thing is to risk only available funds, not to take on this business loan, and to study the subject.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

So risky that you have to think twice before digging into it. Well, crypto currency price fluctuates always, and you cannot make anything into it but just to watch it rise and fall. Well, there is a strategy on it. As I see, you have to invest when the market price is low just like today, and probably when the market price goes up your investment will surely be a profit. Just like buying and selling, buy low and sell high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I believe that risk on investing into crypto is depend on the patience of every individual, before we invest on it we have to be sure about it and we have to know that it required more patience. Because if we don't have patience to wait we can really loss on it, patience is really important specially in crypto currency because price may change anytime.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
actually, risky or not it depends on how we can manage the risk itself. I don't think that if we have a skill in cryptocurrency, we cannot prevent from getting a big risk because we can use our skill to find a way if we feel that the risk is too big. for me, the risk is not a big problem and we should not think too serious while we have many ways to get out from the risk.
Activity: 196
Well, if we talk about risks here, then either everything or nothing is possible. You can lose, but you can become rich very quickly. The risk factors are that no one knows how the market will be even after 1 minute, red or green. Luck.
Activity: 85
For a begineer it is kind of risky if you don't know where you're getting into, but once you find the right strategy then you could just call the market volatile and get used to it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
this risky investment, the market can grow rapidly and can quickly fall, we saw a growth of tens of percent per day, this indicates that you need to be careful
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
These are very risky investments. The crypto market is very not predictable, it is unsteady up down. It is very difficult to understand his further movements. In difference from traditional investments into crypto it is possible to earn very quickly, but also quickly everything can be lost.
Activity: 224
It is highly risky to invest in crypto if you are a beginner, i will not recommend it. As a beginner, there are a lot of things to be learned. let alone to join in the world of cryptocurrency requires a good knowledge, because if we haven't mastered it well then many risks that we will get, like you could get scam in choosing a none legitimate ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Determine the time for monitoring the market, I think at least 3 months, during this time you can imagine how to act on the crypto market and not go bankrupt.

Excellent advice! Together with this, it's necessary to use small amounts and learn to trade by selling and purchasing any coins. Learning passes faster and better with "living" coins, I speak from experience!
This technology is too risky due to the, market is unpredictable and this is a decentralized invesment site but I think if you able to face risks we can earned good amounts of profit ,for me this is our advantage to involve here than bank has because we can earned much bigger than centralized bank.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Risk is always there in any investment that you are planning to make. Its not just the cryptocurrency, but everywhere, including real estate, bonds, debentures, etc.
The level of risk depends upon your understanding the in the investment market, if you are doing your research you can always minimize your risks by taking the correct actions on time.
The term you should actually use is how volatile is the cryptocurrency market and not how risky it is.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: