Pages:
Author

Topic: How should i invest in altcoins - page 2. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 04:35:50 PM
You should be investing in projects that have a solid community of investors behind the coins. The better the investors in the coin, the less likely the coin is to die out. If you are holding for the long term then the altcoins that you should be investing in should be the top coins in the market like litecoin and ethereum. That way you can be sure that they will exist for a long time and will not die out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:35:58 AM
Ethereum remains the best and I love Etheruem.
Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency learned after Bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
To do this, it is better to learn how to invest, and then invest. But you can invest in ETH, because it has great prospects.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
Only invest to Project that is already implemented to lowet the risk of being scam ! I used to found WPP Energy as one of the reliable ICO today because they are already in the industry since 2009 on the field of Energy Production that is quickly adopt by partnered government to access Electricity with ease specially to remote areas ! They are the best Clean Energy Provider because of their eco friendly innovative technologies that will solve our Energy crisis and Reduce the effect of Global Warming !
Activity: 69
August 29, 2018, 06:11:56 PM
Read articles and watch a themed video. Watch the forecasts for the cryptocurrency and invest in the most promising growth.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 07:51:59 PM
Many Altcoins are time-tested. It is necessary to look for information about the reliability of the Internet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 11:46:10 PM
ethereum and ripple. if you find it difficult to find an analysis of both, you can see the price growth of both of them last year. and the possibility that it will happen again is also great.
Activity: 27
August 22, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
Everyone has their own secrets.
Personally, I would not invest in Ripple, for me it's a useless coin.

At the moment I have not seen a single project, where many people used coins.
For now, it's just the names on the screen.
Seems like you are a newbie that has just entered the market and doesn’t know much about it. Let me explain the use case of ripple to you as I have some good knowledge in this field. Ripple XRP is a coin that offers solution to banks, money transfer and big institutional firms. XRP helps to convert one fiat currency to another fiat currency in just matter of seconds with negligible transaction cost. It’s the best solution so far for international transactions and is better than SWIFT network. Therefore before posting on forum, do some research and gain knowledge in the field.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:19:08 PM
I don't think it's a good time to invest in altcoin. I don't even think it's the right time to buy bitcoin. The market is undergoing a long correction, and we should take a good rest and exercise with our family.
August 22, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
At the moment, I suggest investing only in the popular coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, NEO etc since these are far safer investments when compared to investing into less popular coins or tokens due to the ongoing bear market. If you are still prepared to take a big risk, I suggest investing in Cardano, EOS, DeepOnion etc which seem to have great future potential in my opinion.
Investing in well established and popular coin is the best thing to do in current market. Although I wouldn’t recommend investing in coins such as LTC and stellar lumens. Because if you know about crypto market, you would have already noticed that LTC is just a copy of bitcoin and operates on the same technology, moreover its litepay was a flop. And stellar lumen is a copy of XRP that is just on a more decentralized platform. But XRP has more partnerships and is continuously working on getting more decentralized.
August 22, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
i think that investmenat is a big risk, so you heed to take it in your mind and aleays rememnpmber about it
All investments are subject to market risk as we all know. Crypto is nothing different from other assets and has risk of losing investment. Therefore, one must take this into consideration and only invest the amount that he/she can afford to lose. Also remember, big money comes only to those who take risk. Crypto market is a place where volatility of the market can either make you rich or make you poor in matter of time.
Activity: 40
August 17, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
That is most likely a decent method to pick a decent Altcoins to keep from losing your ventures. That is the reason we ought to be cautious on contributing to are chosen money that we will contributed to make more benefit we should put some persistence and perusing of which cash should we pick in this year. What's more, I think there are numerous cash that can possibly survive and keep up to be prevalent in the market.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 13, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
Is it better to invest in popular ICOs like WePower or Menlo One compared to trading alt coins?  Which is more risky or has less risk but more rewarding?
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
If you want to invest in Altcoin And want to protect yourself from hype coins invest only in popular coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin .If market goes down don't be panic .At the end of the year 2018 you will good result.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
There a lot of ways to invest in altcoins in which need to know there abilities and capabilities due to their different advocacy and platforms. Also, the investors must need to know more since their are a lot of competitors around here in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
Do not rush to make hasty decisions. Talk to experienced people, they will show you. And will help to save you from unnecessary mistakes.
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
Is it better to invest in popular ICOs like WePower or Menlo One compared to trading alt coins?  Which is more risky or has less risk but more rewarding?
You can rely those participants who experience in Which altcoins to invest in order you can choose the most potential one and in able to have a good returned at the end when it fluctuates. Before we choose make sure to have a lot of gathering information in such coin.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

Always remember mate, don't invest if you don't do thorough research about it. Investing in crypto currency have a high risk. My target is to invest in a top coins in the crypto market with high potential of rising the price in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 13, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

When you look at the market and see how all the altcoins are falling.. I'm starting to think that the market will never rise((
More and more I'm starting to regret that I did not transfer coins to Bitcoin.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 12, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
Altcoins accumulations can be good method to bring tangible profits in near future. Focus on the ones with active development and working product. Always start very  small and invest what  you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: