Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be a good speaker? - page 11. (Read 1106 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
To become a good speaker you should master your speech, practice in the front of the mirror, have an eye contact with the audience and proper hand gesture, don't feel nervous and stand with confidence,  last but not the least pronounce the word clearly.
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 08:00:21 AM
You should practice speaking in front of you at all times, you should read many books understand many different areas. So you will have a deep and wide knowledge. Hold yourself firmly in front of the crowd. I think these factors can help you become the best speaker.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
Manners in speaking and make the conversation more relaxed and relaxed so that our conversation is fun and of course mutual respect for each other
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
I am really having a problem with my speaking skills especially one-on-one. Can you give me some advice or link about improving speaking skills coz I think it will really be hard to get hired.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Haha, i got the similar problem as you but is when i am speaking to more people rather than one on one. You can read up on more books to practice your speaking skills and increase your vocal so you can speak freely when you have more vocab plus you are able to know more information from books which will increase your knowledge on more things and you have more things to share.
If what you are lacking is self confident i will suggest you increase your overall image to gain more confidence.
Activity: 56
April 04, 2018, 05:18:56 AM
You need practice more practice and more more practice and you become a good speaker.
Activity: 22
April 04, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
Practise a lot, try to talk with yourself.
Activity: 116
April 04, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
I am really having a problem with my speaking skills especially one-on-one. Can you give me some advice or link about improving speaking skills coz I think it will really be hard to get hired.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Some people are gifted that they are good  speaker,  they don't  panic when they are infront of many people.  But for us who are not gifted  we must exert a lot of efforts.  There are lots of tutorial in youtube which can help us abg gives us tips how to become a good speaker.
Activity: 27
April 04, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
be a good speaker. we must speak must be clear and polite
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:57:09 AM

It takes patient study and diligent exercise to gain mastery in anything. These things are not secrets, just plain hard work. One must be ready to put in the hard work to advance.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 03:20:57 AM
You should try speaking for the small number of people like your friends or relatives or even in front of the mirror
Practice is the best way to learn something
Activity: 31
April 02, 2018, 09:26:33 PM
Speaking is an art and even a subject to be studied too. It involves various steps and immense practise
Activity: 78
April 02, 2018, 08:44:33 PM
Stand infront of mirror and start to speak to yourself maintaining a well posture and eye contact with your own reflection
copper member
Activity: 57
April 02, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
as far as i know you should stand up for every speaking oppurtunity and try to speak in small comfort zones before moving to public
Activity: 90
April 02, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
A good speaker must have a good posture and appearance, do not learn the podium.
Activity: 28
April 02, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
I don't know exactly, but when I took speech and debate in school, some things we focused on were; eye contact, knowing material, speaking clearly and slow enough so people can grasp what you're saying. Not too many hand gestures and filler words like umm and uh, not shifting from side to sider nervously, answer what are you trying to say? Don't stray off topic.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 08:26:25 AM
the first thing to do become a good speaker is having good knowledge.
Activity: 51
April 02, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
Everyone knows that speaking is hard. Speaking is terrifying. More so than death. After all, how dare I get up in front of everyone and demand you listen to me and only me? Well, personally, I dare because I believe, with all my heart that what I have to say isnot only worth your while, in fact, you'll be glad you came.

One of the best speeches I ever saw was given by a middle aged woman in a school auditorium. She wasn't wearing a designer suit. Or make up. She wasn't a motivational speaker. She wasn't any kind of orator.
Activity: 68
April 01, 2018, 10:33:48 PM
I dont know because i am not a good speaker myself so how can say so. i stammer infront of even comfort zone
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:58:36 PM
Fix a good speaker and amplifier in your mouth beneth tongue to become a good speaker LOL
Activity: 34
March 21, 2018, 01:09:15 AM
Its not an easy task to undertake, you need to have a vigorous practise and control over yourself before being a good onstage speaker
Pages:
Jump to: