Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 13. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 16, 2017, 04:09:18 AM
To become a trader you need to have a background in financial knowledge and then a specialized knowledge of the market you join.
You need to understand technical analysis and basic analysis.
Then there is the accumulation of experience and starting small transactions
I think one should learn the basics of trading before any investment in the business. Proper home work must be done in order to get more knowledge about trading as how to invest in the market. In order to minimise the risk one may start his trading from low capital as in case of any uncertainty in the market, one can avoid big loss initially.

To improve his know how one can consult the successful traders of the market who are investing in bitcoins as how they manage their business.
You are right it is the bitcoin that is now being famous and the trading is the good way of the earning buy it is not the way to have the high value if you are not yet good at the trading because a lot of the ups and the downs will come your way In the bitcoin and you will see the bitcoin is increasing in the value and the profit, I am making the profit in the bitcoin and I can see the bitcoin will give me the valuable profit.
Everything have ups and downs in tithe tenure. Nothing is stable and nothing can give you only profits, likewise, nothing can make you loser every time. Trading is best source of income for many, you need to address your needs and for that you must ask yourself and check which method of earning suits you. If trading is one of them, go for it. Learn from your mistakes and go on.
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
December 15, 2017, 06:24:54 PM
Experience and techniques are two major factors that decides the fate of a trader. Taking the right call at the right time after studying the technical charts, trends and other needful analytics is the key to success. You may lose some money at the beginning but don't lose hope as these losses is the best teachers and helps to gain meaningful experience which nobody can teach
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 15, 2017, 06:22:34 PM
Take some courses and then try prop-trading. That's a good opportunity to get in without starting capital.
Also I recommend using tickers with high liquidity
Well, I don’t suggest taking courses for becoming a trader. People are really becoming good traders simply by practicing it. There are many people who are all the time reading about crypto market, its trends and principle. These people keep developing strategies which help them understanding the market in best possible way. You can never learn better form any other source than learning from your own mistakes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 15, 2017, 04:09:10 PM
If you want to trade on the exchange market platform, you have to take a lot of ideas. To be a successful businessman, reading the graphs or charts, such as red and green lines and must know the basics of trading. As a businessman you have to be patient.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 07:51:42 AM
I have learned that I am a trading expert in trading only to make it low and sell it high, so you earn a big deal because I buy a high price coin sure it's a chance to drop and lose You have to trade you for trading to start trading then you can go to youtube to learn and to guide you into trading everything you need on youtube.
To become a trader I think it is the way that you fight your feeling of Getting lost or failed on your first attempt on doing trading. There's no specific reason to become a trader, to be called as a trader you must first have experience on doing it and all your experience's on your first try will give a lot of knowledge on how to do on the second time around.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 15, 2017, 07:49:08 AM
Trading tips learnt from the experts......... I will start by trading with small amount. thank you guys
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 07:43:34 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
Hey mate! Good you want to take a bold step, and impressed that you are trying to learn first. There is really no shortcut to it, you just have to learn the technical analysis, or at least the little bitty few things you can grab. You cannot learn it all in one day, so I guess you will have to practice with the little you have learnt and keep learning as time goes on.

There are some traders on youtube that can teach you how to observe trends and trade safely, so you may consider that as well. Trading can be profitable if you are good and if you have some good capital to start, however, for a newbie, it is good you start small and from what you have said, since you have made a little bit of profit, then I see no reason why you should quit. No one was born a pro trader, we all started somewhere.
for me to become a new traders realize which is the good information and which should be avoided and eventually become professional traders this can take months or even years as a guideline to help avoid wasting time on incorrect or faulty information upon reading about a strategy it's important to understand that your trading plan is not simply a set of rules that you think will work a list of set ups that you are somehow fond of or someone else's plan.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
December 14, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
How to become a trader?

Simple.. learn in the action with small money you can afford to lose!

My best tip to be successful:
- Control your emotions
- Develop your ability to anticipate and read the market sentiment
- Be patient, never chase the price, but instead let it come to you
- The only things you control are your entry, your trade size, and when to get out of your trade... But know you'll make most of your money when you buy. You always want to buy at discount.
- Know at what price you want to enter, what price you want to exit, the size of your trade and your stop/or plan if your trade goes against you
- Less stuff on the chart is more
- Don't become one of those people who are really good at predicting the past... 99% of people can predict the past, but only 1% can predict the future in trading.

My 2 sats!
Activity: 798
December 14, 2017, 02:13:53 PM
Take some courses and then try prop-trading. That's a good opportunity to get in without starting capital.
Also I recommend using tickers with high liquidity
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
December 14, 2017, 01:11:16 PM
To become a trader you need to have a background in financial knowledge and then a specialized knowledge of the market you join.
I think one should learn the basics of trading before any investment in the business. Proper home work must be done in order to get more knowledge about trading as how to invest in the market. In order to minimise the risk one may start his trading from low capital as in case of any uncertainty in the market, one can avoid big loss initially.

To improve his know how one can consult the successful traders of the market who are investing in bitcoins as how they manage their business.
You are right it is the bitcoin that is now being famous and the trading is the good way of the earning buy it is not the way to have the high value if you are not yet good at the trading because a lot of the ups and the downs will come your way In the bitcoin and you will see the bitcoin is increasing in the value and the profit, I am making the profit in the bitcoin and I can see the bitcoin will give me the valuable profit.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:05:29 AM

Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 04:49:21 AM
Hello! First of all I want to warn you that trading Bitcoins is the highest risk when it comes to all Bitcoin or cryptocurrency activities. This is because Bitcoin prices is very very volatile. It changes every second and no government or central bank regulates it. So you will never know when a crash of price will happen  or if there is a bubble that will burst.

However, you can try to minimize the risk by doing proper analysis. You can use both technical and fundamental analysis and combine it to come up with a good decision of when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2017, 04:20:12 AM
I have learned that I am a trading expert in trading only to make it low and sell it high, so you earn a big deal because I buy a high price coin sure it's a chance to drop and lose You have to trade you for trading to start trading then you can go to youtube to learn and to guide you into trading everything you need on youtube.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 12, 2017, 03:01:44 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

That was a good start. As you go along the way you can develop your own style of trading. You may go for day trading, mid term or even long term. It depends on where are you comfortable at. Learn to read charts and analyze candlesticks pattern to have more edge in placing trades. It is also advisable to learn some technical indicators which may fit your trading style. It is essential to have some basic knowledge about this to minimize risk. You can also join groups on facebook or telegram to interact with traders like you. You can gain knowledge and information just by lurking or reading their posts. Watching videos will help a lot to as it will help you visualize certain scenario that you may encounter while trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
December 12, 2017, 02:38:35 AM
When you want to become a trader you need to start first in small amount, so if you lost your money there is another money you invest. Don't push all your money while you are still not an expert.
Activity: 32
December 12, 2017, 02:00:34 AM
Making good decitions while investing in certain coins, I think with valuable information you could easly earn money trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 12, 2017, 01:58:24 AM
All people are welcome to be a bitcoin trader, the important in this kind of work is , you how to know how to trade and you have a patience.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2017, 01:46:12 AM
To become expert trader you should be learn and understanding about technical and fundamental analysis, and to learn it not enough in one day but you have to learn it contoniously and patient until you really understand how does it work. Beside that should learn other thing like how to manage the risk and also learn about psychology of trading.
Initially it seems to me, you need to fully study the whole process of trading, to feel like a fish in the water. And only then it will be possible to pay attention to important aspects of this work.
Yes you are absolutely fine here. You are like a fish in an ocean who don’t know even how to swim. You only have feathers and wings that can help you in swimming and now this is up to you how better you learn swimming and make your days better. Just like this, trading is not that much easy, every information is with you on internet, just go through it, research and then start practicing.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2017, 01:28:54 AM
There are two factors which are really very important while performing a trade are:
1. Money Management
2. Emotional Control
One should always perform trade with stop loss and target setting. Work on fundamental for long-term and technical analysis for short-term trading will help you gain profits. Secondly, never be greedy and keep emotional control while trading. Exit the trade as soon as you achieved your target. Don't wait anymore to earn more profit.
I think these are basic techniques which help us to become a successful trader.
Wow this is good guide for newbie. Do you have any specific document about "money management"? If yes then will help us a lots.

Yeah, he give us good suggestions for a newbie, but if you want any specific documents about money management, then you could search about it on online, it is not difficult thing for searching and managing. As a trader when you start trading then time by time you could handle your money and manage it.    
This are not a suggestion, this are basics of trading. You need to know how much money you have, you need to have control over your emotions cause they are responsible for our actions. Waiting more to earn more is patience, with some coins patience is important. If you plan to be long term holder patience is even more important. Day trading is tricky, patience is not for waiting good price to sell, its waiting to buy and quick sell after making profit, that is harder.
Newbies should practice with some money that they can spend, stop losses, making buy or sell orders, margin trading, many things are available for all of us, but making profit with trading is reserved just for people who have good timing.
Activity: 56
December 12, 2017, 01:28:30 AM
Basically, to be a trader, you should have enough investments which is allocated only for trading. Also, consider this a hobby and not a full time work. To give you an idea, there are two kinds of trading:

1. BUY and HOLD --- Buy coins, continue to buy coins (compounding and accumulating) wait for the price to increase, which usually last for a long period of time, sell if you think you have gained enough profits

2. DAY TRADE --- Buy coins, monitor the market day by day, if you think that you have the leverage of selling the coins then sell it and repeat again.
Pages:
Jump to: