Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 9. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 12:14:36 AM
Trading is already a profit because it can run more than you expect You can make a lot of money with your luck or your hard work. Being a trader is not easy especially when you start having to take a losing path and many mistakes to learn
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
May 31, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
To be a successfull trader, you need alot of experience and praxis. You dont just have to know how the market is working. You also need to know, how the investors are working. Are there nervous inestors or experienced? Also how the mass react to fud news and also to positiv news. So you have to need more then just knowledge about chart technics!
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
May 31, 2018, 03:24:26 AM
I have myself started my way in trading and i have started with buying some top coins in the market like bitcoin,ethereum,Neo and Cardano..i have planned to hold them for long period and i will get into day trading slowly and i think right now it will be risky to start directly daily trading..i feel we must start slowly.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
to be a trader you have to be in control of your emotions and have to keep calm when the price goes down, the most important thing you know is you have to know when the right time to buy and sell so you will get a profit

I do not think you are giving a solution, being a trader is not just selling profit, but selling loss to buy again when it is wrong to determine strategy. traders should learn about trading, for it is always disciplined in determining trading strategies. when the loss is reasonable, but when the loss is continuously better you do not trade, take your own passion.
The truth about life of a trader is he cannot gain success without coming across loss during his career. I admire your honesty. If someone is a novice trader or desires to get into this profession, he has the right to know all good and bad of this profession.  A trader must possess traits like determination, courage under pressure, patience, discipline, good knowledge and above all hard work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 05:40:53 AM
If you want to become an investor you must first have money. Then you should go study some technical analysis on wave chart. After doing the above two things, you can invest.
Two different minds will get two different results, if one person has knowledge of trading then this person will succeed and another person with no knowledge if trades in this market will face loss. These are the two different results and you may understand whatever you have to do but get knowledge if the market and trading. You can start and give a nice finish to your trading process smoothly if you get knowledge of the market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 28, 2018, 01:18:37 AM
Know what you are venturing into,bitcoin is very easy to understand when you have a strategy to trade,trade with caution and learn from each mistake, that's when you can be a better trader.
Becoming a trader is not very difficult, all you need is to get knowledge of trading and all the processes involve in trading. After getting enough knowledge then you can a best trader and can trade with anything if you have basics and skills of handling any situations. The trading process in crypto world is very simple and after getting that knowledge you can trade with high speed.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
May 27, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
I have no idea about others
But according to me
I started from charts reading
Then TA
Then do some research about project also it helps you to make sure that team is alive and project is in working condition

I mostly invest in those coins which have low market cap with good FA and interesting advisors and teams
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
May 27, 2018, 12:48:00 PM
to be a trader you have to be in control of your emotions and have to keep calm when the price goes down, the most important thing you know is you have to know when the right time to buy and sell so you will get a profit

I do not think you are giving a solution, being a trader is not just selling profit, but selling loss to buy again when it is wrong to determine strategy. traders should learn about trading, for it is always disciplined in determining trading strategies. when the loss is reasonable, but when the loss is continuously better you do not trade, take your own passion.
Activity: 420
May 27, 2018, 12:13:10 PM
Activity: 462
May 27, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
Try to understand all the things from trading. All from the market. Read all the articles, transactions, and you Must have the capacity to make read and learned it all in all.
Activity: 294
May 27, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
I think today every person can become a trader without much experience as a lot of material and information is available on the internet. You can read articles and learn about the basics of trading
Activity: 434
May 26, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
First and foremost, you should understand that all you need in trading is patience and extreme experience to do a good job. To get all these qualities, one must read a lot about any coin he or she likes to trade and study the graphs of the coin and know the patterns of its rise and fall. These are very necessary things you need to do to become a good trader.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
If you want to become an investor you must first have money. Then you should go study some technical analysis on wave chart. After doing the above two things, you can invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 06:25:32 PM
As I wrote earlier, it is necessary to start trading, carefully study all the information of the market, as well as the psychology of trade you need to know too)
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 10:10:14 PM
the first time I did was studying while looking at the talk of many traders in the telegram group related to the coins they were talking about, initially I only understood the pattern of 1-2 coins only, and I focused to believe the whole year, after seeing the bright spots and I can understand the basic trade, then I open myself to another coin with a gradual increase in capital.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 25, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
Since you are a beginner, you also understand the risks and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but do not expect this every time. It's a big risk if you're not on the right side of market trends. You need to know future market predictions and analysis. Also you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.
It is more like that a novice cannot run away from loss and he will be experiencing it only in the start of his career. This is how trading is learnt. Once he will have a good idea of what he is dealing with, he won’t have much difficulty in making money. Trading is the best profession in making a person rich and crypto trading especially if done with bitcoin is the coolest job. It will make a person rich within weeks certainly. A trader should be persistent too.
You can become a trader by investing in crypto. The investment is both short term and long term. Short term investment has been favorite to those who want to earn quick profits and daily. The long term investment is preferred by those who intend to stay big upon reaping or selling their coins again the market which usually takes years but give huge profit.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
Before going into any trade,you should understand there are associated risks involved due to the volatility of the market. You could loose and you could gain. However,there are some sites like babypips et al that teaches the technical and fundamental aspect of trading. You should avail yourself the time to study these websites to grasp what trading really entails.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
maybe you should turn to differrent sources, not just one book of technical analysis. i think there are much more good sources and authorities who can let you begin the thing named trading, and that thing is not so simple as asking in forum and getting an answer.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
May 25, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
if you do not trade how will you profit. there are two sides to coin. you either gain or loss. trading involve alot of risk which you need to know before starting. from my experience, apart from knowing how to analyse chart and trading pattern, you need to know that you need to be patient to make good profit. investing for long time can give you more than 100% return. I recently invest on an altcoin on cryptopia NLX and I made more than 150% on it. I did this by following roadmap and news and update on their pages on telegram.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 25, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
There are so many sites and guides that you could use to practice,
But the only thing that the traders aim is to buy low and sell high or to gain profit,
Sounds easy but really hard to do specially in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: