Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 11. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
First ofcourse you must have capital before trading,because even how skilled you are,but cant start without starting capital.technical analysis will really makes your world harder in this community but if you got this rightful then profit is in your way.

Becoming a trader is not hard. By making an exchange account, you are already a trader. However, becoming an expert trader with knowledge and skill is not easy. And only experts can make a lot of money from the market. Therefore, if you truly want to become a trader, try to learn trading on the internet. There are many courses on the internet

Right not because you have all the needed of traders meaning you become one already,because this needs skill and knowledge before earning good bucks
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
May 22, 2018, 06:56:03 AM
Becoming a trader is not hard. By making an exchange account, you are already a trader. However, becoming an expert trader with knowledge and skill is not easy. And only experts can make a lot of money from the market. Therefore, if you truly want to become a trader, try to learn trading on the internet. There are many courses on the internet
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
First you should learn the market. Then you should learn more technical analysis. And if you want to be a trader you have to invest money. In the investment process, you will realize that you are missing something that needs to be added to make a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
Apart from the fundermental education needed before you start to trade, there is know how to become a trade. Trader trade. If you want to be good at what you do, you have to practice!

But I think trading comes with practice and one must practice once he is done with basic learning about trading. Whenever someone wants to take start, he must be knowing what to do and how to do that. If the basics and fundamentals are not known, how can one perform better in this world? This requires a little effort of learning the simple and basic technicalities of the trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 18, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
Hi!
I think that you should bargain just a little.
Yes, when the market "red" it isn't simple to trade, but you shouldn't refuse trade, shortly your attempts will bring you very sweet and "green" fruits in hundreds of percent
Allocate a small part of the deposit for an experiment and try to potorgovat so that it hasn't done to you harm
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
It is very easy, just put the money on the Deposit on the exchange and click buy. Now you the trader.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
The trader is a person who trades, so the answer is obvious, to became a trader you need to start trading. So get your first deposit and start
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 02:32:25 PM
To become a trader for me much better to have an idea first in the world of trading you can study about trading by simply reading some forum or watching some videos in youtube there's a lot of videos telling on how to become a trader .
Activity: 114
May 18, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
If you have a lot of time, you know a lot of technical analysis, and you have a small amount to invest in. If you have such things then you can become a trader.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 18, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
Nowadays I am mostly just doing investing type as I felt a bit lazy. The current market is also not that enticing so I seldom do trades now. I missed the days when everything seems heading up. You felt like you are a very good trader. Grin Cheesy

Invest time to study and you will learn more. 
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
Know what you are venturing into,bitcoin is very easy to understand when you have a strategy to trade,trade with caution and learn from each mistake, that's when you can be a better trader.
Activity: 532
May 18, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
I often watch videos on youtube on investment, will give you some tips for you to trade safely. However, I find that choosing the right time to buy is very important. It is very difficult, so I recommend you choose good coin, BTC, ETH NEO ... and hold long.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 18, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
Apart from the fundermental education needed before you start to trade, there is know how to become a trade. Trader trade. If you want to be good at what you do, you have to practice!

Before we called as a trader, we need to learned the concepts of trading by watching videos and read the articles.Also it is better to have a good strategies for difficulties purposes because everybody is not perfect and we can encountered tough times.
Activity: 476
May 09, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

You need to enroll in any online trading school. You can start with www.babypips.com. You also need a mentor whom you can relate with in case you read and need some clarification. A mentor must be a live practicing trader whose hand is already strong in trading.
Whatever you learn from your studies you must implement and make such part of your trading life. These includes 1. Trading Plan, Trading pattern(day trader  or swing trader) laws on trading (overtrading, revenge trading, Take profit TP , stop Loss SL, and emotions) Learning of trading aids(technical and fundamental analysis) You mentor must be with you till your hand becomes strong in trading.
Activity: 406
May 09, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
To become a trader you must a critical and analytical thinker and have a skillful in terms of making decisions to avoid regrets and to be successful also as a trader and last open and business minded person.

I think that to become a trader, you have to start with collecting the information about this business. Sure, this stuff will be useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halKeQPAFe0
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
To become a trader you must a critical and analytical thinker and have a skillful in terms of making decisions to avoid regrets and to be successful also as a trader and last open and business minded person.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
February 11, 2018, 01:43:06 PM
Are there people that made a lot of money during this dip and then the ups and then back to dips?  Because say you but altcoin at 2 dollars.  Let say you bought 10000 usd worth of it.  Coin goes up to 2.50.  now you sell it it.  You would then have a total of around 12500.  Then you immediately sell the btc for usdt.  Now you made around 2500 profit minus fees, lets just say 2450.  Now you ware waiting for the next dip etc.  So here if you are trading, well you made money when it dips and goes back up and vice versa right?  But say the guy who bought altcoin at 2 dollars and 5000 shares for 10000 usd.  If during that time it went from 2 to 2.50 and then back to 2... well that guy hasn't made any money.  Of course even if it went to 10 dollars, he havent made any money because he didnt cash anything out etc.  So im wondering if trading is really the way to go if you want to make consistent profits?
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 11, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
First of all you must have to study first how trading can earn money, about the process and also about taking the risk of it. You must have to study first to avoid some regretful moments in trading. If you insist to become a trader then you should just create your account in an exchange site and deposit your bitcoin or any cryptocurrency that is listed in that exchange and start trading and making money of it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
February 02, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
just believe that you are trader and do steps in this field read and analysing
Self-confidence and self trust is no doubt very important if you have confidence then you can so anything no matter how hard it will be, to be a trader you will have to have a lot of knowledge to make perfect trading at right time and high amount of money to trade, some of people like day trading and they use to sell in month or two but it is not good because long term trading is much better than day trading to have best output.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
January 31, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Good to see that already you have started trading.  Trading is one of the best idea of earning.  But it always so difficult when you are new in this platform.  You said you earned few but you didn't expect in every time without knowledge of trading. You should need to read the market well. You can do a monthly analysis of any coin after the month you will able to see how much it has moved.  It could be a good as I did it when I was new on trade.  You should follow the news, roadmap.  I think you should need to put eye on every moment in market.  Gradually you will be a good trader.  Enjoy your trade with profit. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: