Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 8. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:55:12 PM
Knowledge will always be the recipe in here. If you do not want to learn, then how are you expecting to make profits in here? there is no way to understand the sense of that people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

If you want to be a successfull you should need patience. This is the basic things for trading. Actually this is the right time to buy. Because Bitcoin price are very low. Before investing money you should do research on that money. I think this is the right place to learn and improve yourslef. Just go to Trading discussion session read other post and gain knowlege. Instead of keeping all the money in sigle coin, better split into other altcoins.
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
Volatility is the greatest enemy of the trader on the crypto. To be a thriving trade takes courage, the courage to analyzing, the courage to defeat your emotional, courage to face the all the obstacle, the courage to try and errors and learn on it, courage to keep on going until you will succeed. This is not going to be easy. So, I courage you to do all the best and Don’t forget rest for a while.   

I agree in your point of view. Having enough courage in trading is somehow anticipating the probabilty of lossing if failed trading encountered. To be more courage in doing trading will bring a good chance to become a succeesful trader in the future. Because cryptocurrecies volatile behavior might be experienced in the more trying of trading but this will serve as the great way to become 100% succeesful in the long run of doing trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
buy a coin at a low price, and sell at a high price. if you always do that, then you are a trader. well, even if you do that, you'll get really great in the market price analysis. but, all that takes a long process.
Not everyone can do it. Even though I am a trader for many years now, I still can not earn much by trading. Mostly I usually buy high and sell low. That's why I failure

Sure, trading is not for everyone. You have to be very persistent, hard working person that is not afraid to lose his money sometimes. You need to have enough time and a very good speed of the Internet.
Let's just use the usual mobile internet and this is not enough to work on the stock exchange. That's only for all the resources vowel. There are such models that are just technical discoveries. Maybe it's because of the Internet or because of low-power technology. But I think that as for a beginner trader, I have all the chances and chances for good prospects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 01:57:38 PM
buy a coin at a low price, and sell at a high price. if you always do that, then you are a trader. well, even if you do that, you'll get really great in the market price analysis. but, all that takes a long process.
Not everyone can do it. Even though I am a trader for many years now, I still can not earn much by trading. Mostly I usually buy high and sell low. That's why I failure

Sure, trading is not for everyone. You have to be very persistent, hard working person that is not afraid to lose his money sometimes. You need to have enough time and a very good speed of the Internet.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2018, 02:11:16 PM
To learn trading, you need
- Study technical analysis
- Learn skills: capital management, schycological management, risk management, etc
- Practice
- Take profit into real money
- Say no with FOMO
Good luck Grin

and don't be greedy in trading, many of people is lost of money because they are greedy
Don't be greedy is the key in trading this is very important too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 07, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
Volatility is the greatest enemy of the trader on the crypto. To be a thriving trade takes courage, the courage to analyzing, the courage to defeat your emotional, courage to face the all the obstacle, the courage to try and errors and learn on it, courage to keep on going until you will succeed. This is not going to be easy. So, I courage you to do all the best and Don’t forget rest for a while.   
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
To learn trading, you need
- Study technical analysis
- Learn skills: capital management, schycological management, risk management, etc
- Practice
- Take profit into real money
- Say no with FOMO
Good luck Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
June 06, 2018, 02:02:16 AM
If you need to become a fruitful trader, you ought to be great on technical analysis is the most vital piece of the exchanging. This the one guide you do it the exchanging great. The most effortless approach to figure out how to exchange would be by perusing a few articles and viewing the methodology on trading on the YouTube. Practice to attempt with a little measure of the exchanging and take in more about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 01:37:48 AM
That's great, continue gathering knowledge and experience in your trade. If every you lose a trade don't stop rather learn from that mistake, and always remember be a little less greedy from the others and invest only what you can afford to lose. invest wisely Smiley
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
There is no particular process on How to trade, it comes with an experience. The knowledge comes when you trade is more compared to just learn by someone say. I had started my trading few months back with less than 500 USD, and i lost the amount i kept in, tried to do it better. I kept my own strategies in selling the coins. I Hold some altcoins, I purchase some coins, and i earn few coins in Bounties, If i am purchasing i will buy at a low price and wait for a right time to sell it. I follow the project, previous charts of coin price before i invest in that coin. If you want to make huge profits, you need to take risk you might get profit you might lose as we cannot predict the market and the prices.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 03:36:00 PM
If you want to become an investor you must first have money. Then you should go study some technical analysis on wave chart. After doing the above two things, you can invest.
Two different minds will get two different results, if one person has knowledge of trading then this person will succeed and another person with no knowledge if trades in this market will face loss. These are the two different results and you may understand whatever you have to do but get knowledge if the market and trading. You can start and give a nice finish to your trading process smoothly if you get knowledge of the market.
Knowledge is the most necessary thing to be successful in the world of trading, do not forget that the experience is also the most useful science. At the beginning we will certainly learn everything, although with failure then I think it is a lesson. The more lessons we get, the more experience we get. Well that's the thing that will help us to the success, the better the experience it will train us to be able to analyze and make decisions well. Make sure that we can determine what we get, two things that are different is success or failure is an option because we can determine what the future we want to achieve.
I agree! Successful traders are developed through hard work, commitment, and focus. It is important to develop knowledge and skills because these will serve as a weapon to face the volatile nature of bitcoin and its risks with patience, courage, and the creativity to decide. You need to be a wise and strategic player. Once you gain knowledge and expertise then it can be of great help towards success. But you also need to welcome failures as part of the journey, and make them as your advantages for better future and can make you even a stronger person.
To be a trader is not about finding a strategy, executing it and gaining profit. It's about developing certain traits, which in turn allow to implement an affective strategy. To become a trader you need to build a plan and have a discipline to follow it. A successful trader is determined by patience, being informed, and adaptability.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
If you want to become an investor you must first have money. Then you should go study some technical analysis on wave chart. After doing the above two things, you can invest.
Two different minds will get two different results, if one person has knowledge of trading then this person will succeed and another person with no knowledge if trades in this market will face loss. These are the two different results and you may understand whatever you have to do but get knowledge if the market and trading. You can start and give a nice finish to your trading process smoothly if you get knowledge of the market.
Knowledge is the most necessary thing to be successful in the world of trading, do not forget that the experience is also the most useful science. At the beginning we will certainly learn everything, although with failure then I think it is a lesson. The more lessons we get, the more experience we get. Well that's the thing that will help us to the success, the better the experience it will train us to be able to analyze and make decisions well. Make sure that we can determine what we get, two things that are different is success or failure is an option because we can determine what the future we want to achieve.
I agree! Successful traders are developed through hard work, commitment, and focus. It is important to develop knowledge and skills because these will serve as a weapon to face the volatile nature of bitcoin and its risks with patience, courage, and the creativity to decide. You need to be a wise and strategic player. Once you gain knowledge and expertise then it can be of great help towards success. But you also need to welcome failures as part of the journey, and make them as your advantages for better future and can make you even a stronger person.
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 01:23:04 PM
Activity: 353
June 05, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
Welcome to the trading. As you are a newbie kindly understand the risks and gains too. Its nice you started with some good gains but do not expect this every time. Its a huge risk if you are not on the right side of the market trend. You should be knowing the future predictions of the market and analysis . Also technical charts if you can read and understand is better.

Effective advice. You are reading that is great. But, at first read books, tutorials and watch youtube videos regarding the crypto world and currency market. Then step to technical analysis as well as chart analysis. Always keep in mind how much you may lose from a trade instead of how much you can gain. Avoid emotion and be fully rational. Thus you will be a good trader.
Activity: 336
June 05, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
Since you are a beginner, you also understand the risks and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but do not expect this every time. It's a big risk if you're not on the right side of market trends. You need to know future market predictions and analysis. Also you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.
It is more like that a novice cannot run away from loss and he will be experiencing it only in the start of his career. This is how trading is learnt. Once he will have a good idea of what he is dealing with, he won’t have much difficulty in making money. Trading is the best profession in making a person rich and crypto trading especially if done with bitcoin is the coolest job. It will make a person rich within weeks certainly. A trader should be persistent too.
You can become a trader by investing in crypto. The investment is both short term and long term. Short term investment has been favorite to those who want to earn quick profits and daily. The long term investment is preferred by those who intend to stay big upon reaping or selling their coins again the market which usually takes years but give huge profit.

Do not forget about getting the information about the cryptocurrencies first. Choose altcoins which are great as you understand, and then invest in them. Do not deal with day trading without the skills.
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 02:20:25 AM
Always start small. You should know the risk involved in trading and you are prepared to lose it when things get worse. Don't be emotional and take things professionally and turn your mistakes as your new weapon to become the new you.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
June 05, 2018, 01:24:34 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
You have to have a lot of money  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: