Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 10. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 08:35:17 AM
Since you are a beginner, you also understand the risks and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but do not expect this every time. It's a big risk if you're not on the right side of market trends. You need to know future market predictions and analysis. Also you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.
It is more like that a novice cannot run away from loss and he will be experiencing it only in the start of his career. This is how trading is learnt. Once he will have a good idea of what he is dealing with, he won’t have much difficulty in making money. Trading is the best profession in making a person rich and crypto trading especially if done with bitcoin is the coolest job. It will make a person rich within weeks certainly. A trader should be persistent too.
To become a trader is very easy way to do, study and read articles about trading techniques and strategy and don't stop until you fully understand of its major aspect.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

You need to learn working with news and graphic. I mean you should learn technique analysis which can help you for find the right decision and news also the main thing in trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
May 25, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
First you should learn the market. Then you should learn more technical analysis. And if you want to be a trader you have to invest money. In the investment process, you will realize that you are missing something that needs to be added to make a profit.
Whatever you do, do after proper learning. If you don’t have any solid information about what to do and how to do, things would become blur and you wouldn’t be getting your basic goal. If someone is interested in something, and if he is just jumping in without any specific amount, then how to get your goals achieved? Definitely not. Learn better and implement that after proper demo work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 05:03:15 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
[/quoteI believe that you can start trading tomorrow at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and unpredictable, indicating that at the moment you should trade day by day. The market is showing signs of positive recovery as bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly recovering, especially altcoin. So at this point you trade altcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 24, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
Since you are a beginner, you also understand the risks and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but do not expect this every time. It's a big risk if you're not on the right side of market trends. You need to know future market predictions and analysis. Also you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.
It is more like that a novice cannot run away from loss and he will be experiencing it only in the start of his career. This is how trading is learnt. Once he will have a good idea of what he is dealing with, he won’t have much difficulty in making money. Trading is the best profession in making a person rich and crypto trading especially if done with bitcoin is the coolest job. It will make a person rich within weeks certainly. A trader should be persistent too.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 23, 2018, 04:32:08 AM
Experience and procedures are two main considerations that chooses the destiny of a dealer. Accepting the correct call at the ideal time in the wake of concentrate the specialized outlines, patterns and other needful investigation is the way to progress. You may go for day trading, mid term or even long term. It depends on where are you comfortable at. Learn to read charts and analyze candlesticks pattern to have more edge in placing trades
Well that's a good advice, but inside this industry, we really can't easily assess even we do know how to read charts still there's a lots of influence that we need to consider, experience will teach us a lots of things we just need to be open minded and willing to take the risk time will come and things will be easier for us.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
Learning is certainly the way to it but it’s again not an overnight thing, it take months, and even years. put the money on the exchange and click buy => Trader  Kiss
Activity: 166
May 23, 2018, 04:07:51 AM
If you are a beginner, you also understand the facts and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but nobody will want any time. This is great if you are not on the right side of market trends. You must know what the future of the market and analysis is. Bring yourself problems with business knowledge. In addition, you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
May 23, 2018, 03:56:52 AM
For starting to trading, you must learn about how to read trend and coin movement so that can help you to decide good step on trade. There is so many link to learn. Youtube video is the good one. My favorite is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw/videos
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 22, 2018, 08:38:22 PM
Learn about trading strategy and technical analysis is not enough in 1 day,  to understand price action and price pattern I was need about 4 month to learn it.  Keep patient and continue learn it and share with others pro trader will help to understand that all things.
Activity: 273
May 22, 2018, 08:29:27 PM
Experience and procedures are two main considerations that chooses the destiny of a dealer. Accepting the correct call at the ideal time in the wake of concentrate the specialized outlines, patterns and other needful investigation is the way to progress. You may go for day trading, mid term or even long term. It depends on where are you comfortable at. Learn to read charts and analyze candlesticks pattern to have more edge in placing trades
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 08:28:29 PM
You have clearly mentioned every necessary thing here. For sure, bitcoin is amazing and we all know it. Seeing the fame and popularity if bitcoin, it is somehow easy for us to be confident on this. To became a trader you must have some dollars with you.You should choose some best website and then you have to pay them as a fees and then start to trade
Activity: 294
May 22, 2018, 08:28:26 PM
Trading is an open opportunity to people with clever analytical skills and at the same time risky especially to newbies. However nobody become an expert until the time they experience it themselves. You are a starter and you are doing so much mistakes. Time will help you to make some good results. Your experience comes from time an then here comes the research
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 22, 2018, 07:37:35 PM
To become a trader, you should read as much as possible, read at any pain written on bitcoin. About the blockchain as well as the cryptocurrency market. This gives you a basic knowledge of the market to practice. You monitor and update the market regularly and continuously to see what the market trend is like to help your business and investment later to be effective.
Activity: 195
May 22, 2018, 06:49:25 PM
0.001 BTC? This is nothing and you wont be able to do anything with it, any exchange is gonna debit you more than 0.0005 BTC just for fees purposes, and some of them 0.001, tell me, how are you gonna trade with that amount? LOL
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 04:03:54 PM
Being successful trader need to educate your self and gain expertise in trading.Market and coins knowledge and aware about the factors which effect the market will help to take right decisions. Learn to control the emotions because emotions have great impact in trading,Dont panic and adopt an attitude of patience.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 10:03:24 AM
Activity: 95
May 22, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

To become a is very easy all you have to do is buy low and sell high your coins in some exchanger. Learning in trading is not that realy hard so good luck for you.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 22, 2018, 09:34:11 AM
Its very easy to become a trader all you have to do is to buy some tokens in the market exchanger and sell it later if you already have a good profit. Simple as that and you aleady become a trader.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:56:48 AM
To emerge as a dealer is not walk in the park, it comes with plenty of warfare and issue and best then you definately attain to respective tiers.

Like some already stated, it is too clean to lose that plenty before you even blink, so that you got to have your plans set in such manner that few losses shouldn’t kill your career, but simplest provide you with reason to come back tougher. Gaining knowledge of is genuinely the manner to it however it’s once more not an in a single day thing, it take months, or even years!
Pages:
Jump to: