Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 3. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
All you have to do is manage your wares and you must be good at reading market conditions.
For example, if the market is experiencing a price drop you should look for potential coins for you to buy and trade.
If the price of the coin has gone up and if you already get a profit then you can sell it with a good strategy.
I am sure if you are painstaking running Cryptocurrency business then you will get the benefits lot, so you can easily manage your profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
There is no perfection in trading because even experienced will lose money, it completely depends upon the market. For Newbie, it is very difficult to start trading because most of the people will start trading with a lot of fear. You can start trading once you are very experienced.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 31, 2018, 03:39:35 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
It is very risky for you to trade without the knowledge of technical and fundamentals analysis and if you have make some profits it means you are gambling.  I will said The 0.01btc you have made through live trade is like gambling and I will advise you to spend time to learn how to interpret pattern and candlesticks formation if you want to makes it big in trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
If you becomes a professional trader you must spend time and money. Learn every part of the tradings. Knowledge makeup of top exchanges and coins. Then step by step you follow marketcap, choose which coins you trade with. Notice each update of those coins. Hope you become a good trader.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
I think that every person can become a good trader even regardless of sex. there are women-traders today as well. The only thing to take into account is that you need to know the basics to trade
Activity: 326
July 30, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
The first thought that came out my mind is to say: Trade Smiley this is the best and easiest way to become a trader, start trading. Go into actual battle on the exchange for your profit and you will rapidly learn things that are needed.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
if you want to start trading things you should know ahead of time is the risk of loss that you will receive if trading in crypto because it is very risky.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

There are many types of trader though, but on the field of trading you must start from the basic, ask some tips like do's and dont's on the field of trading, because it's a lot messier than you thought, but then again it's one of the ways that worth learning, and then maybe find some link that applicable on what you where learning, in that case you will expand your own perspective on trading or even get some tricks though.

In my case i just visit my old friend of mine and just ask how, it took me 2 to 3 weeks i guess, just to understand it, but despite that, all it matters is you are learning and you can apply or either share it for the future generation, good luck.
Activity: 7
July 30, 2018, 08:01:37 AM
To become a trader, i think you should find your team first
Activity: 395
July 30, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
You will get multiple profit when only beginer . You will difficult to catch market's situation if no research, need time to find ICO which have development in the future .
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 04:50:17 AM
The way we do business is to learn about the coin you want to trade, if they give you more value and more recently your ability to raise prices is up to you. invest in them
Activity: 406
homt.net
July 30, 2018, 03:27:25 AM
To be a trader, its not easy. It takes a lot of time and merit. Something own knowledge needs and needs also more patient. One suggestion, please research one or two coin/token for trade. After few days/few weeks, you will get a better outcome.
Activity: 95
July 30, 2018, 03:02:34 AM
I was also a newbie on this cryptomarket at the beginning of the year. (But I'm a good trader at stocks market) Cuz of volatility unstable unpredictibly I'm lost some of my funds but then I found good promissing ICO project cryptics.tech It is AI based platform with forecasts more then 70%+ of probability . So whole month (04.2018) I've learned theirs working product, compare it with another signals and market price then I've trusted to them. 05.2018 I've begun trading with using cryptics MVP and till today I made more then 10X's. So if you new here on cryptomarkets then I'm strongly recommend you to look at the projects MVP, learn how it works (and if interested  buy the tokens cuz ICO starts in 27.08 so you have enough time) and trade !!!
You will make profits as soon as you understand all about cryptics forecasts
Activity: 490
July 30, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
When you trade, you already are a TRADER. Anyone started with no experiences and knowing just only the basic so it takes time to become good at it. Even the people who studied enough first before they traded did not get a better results because theorizing will be very different once you experience it by yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

how to become a trader? As a newbie, you need to get an idea of ​​your expert acquaintances about it there might be a good way to give you a good way to get you started right, and of course you need to trust it yourself and do not let that emotion hurt you
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
I believe that if you are just starting to enter the trade then I believe you should invest and trade bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are steadily increasing in recent days and now is adjusting at the $ 8100 mark, this is a very nice milestone for you to buy bitcoin. Always have a specific transaction plan, accurate analysis and always follow the discipline you will succeed.

Good luck
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
 Like the long-term traders, the traders have all the information too however for the trader it is very important to consider the skill or relevancy to actually decide which of the information provided is actually relevant to his cause
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 02:54:32 AM
to be a trader I think it's very easy you just need to have the capital to be able to buy coin after that you can wait until the coin price you have bought is up and you can sell it when the price has gone up. just that easy.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 02:28:38 AM
If you read but do not understand i suggest you go to YouTube where you will get all the information you need. I was also in the same shoe until I visited the university of YouTube and I got the answers I needed.
Activity: 1
July 26, 2018, 02:21:24 AM
If so, only one thing is good luck. If you do not make many transactions, do not accumulate experience, as well as knowledge, can you profit?
Pages:
Jump to: