Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 6. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
You can become a trader just by doing trade. All you have to do is research and learn everything you can before you chose to invest in a coin or token. You should be confident enough before investing in that particular project. And when you are,invest and have patience and faith. You just keep yourself updated with the charts everyday. If you think that selling that coin will be profitable for you, no matter if it's just 5% profit, just sell, if you want to. In the start when you're a new trader, go for LEARNING things and not EARNING profits.
Good luck in the whole journey! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
In fact, it does not matter from what size of investment you will start trading. The best strategy for newcomers is to try buy low any cryptocurrency from top-50 and hold it to sell in high. Also you should sign up in any big exchange like binance, bittrex, bitfinex and etc. For successful trading you will have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis, use them together.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
There are many ways for us to become successful trader. We should work hard to find a way where we can improve our knowledge and skills that we can use in order to become professional trader. Knowledge, experiences, skills, and strategies are the keys for us to become successful trader. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 16, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
Being a trader is not easy , you need a person have enough knowledge to guide you about being a trader. I would say their are a lots of information you need to gather so that you will have some ideas like the different values of token you want to trade.
You would never become a big person by doing and learning nothing. Everyone has to learn something to go for something. You can search out all the successful persons in the history, they have made best efforts by learning what they were supposed to do. For this, you are available with every possible source of income. Just go through them and make a best living for you at end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 15, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
at first you should save 500 dollars. then you should loose them. then you should read some material and earn some money through bounties. than you can make depo once more and trade:)
Activity: 183
June 15, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
This is a good time for you to do this. At present the market is going down so much so if possible you should invest at this time to learn from the market experience.
Activity: 756
June 15, 2018, 11:15:10 AM
Everyone can be a trader as long as you have skills and knowledge. Internet nowadays provides information and steps on how to trade. But the most important thing for a trader is its emotional preparation. You are risking a lot of money hoping that it'll gain big profit.

Everything here is the truth. I also think that if you are the person with a weak nervous system, you should not even think about starting to trade. Avoid it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
June 15, 2018, 01:04:31 AM
Do not waste time on technical analysis. Now the price of some cryptocurrencies depends entirely on the whales ' desire. In this situation, technical analysis does not work.
Some people do not know how to trade in crypto market and for those I will say that achieve the knowledge of cryptocurrencies and its markets first or only the knowledge of a desired currency. This will make them able to know the procedures and functions involving in trading. A person with insufficient knowledge will always face with unfavorable situations and the only way is to know about the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
June 14, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
To be a trader you need to learn about of the cryptocurrency and an analisys
and Trading is not an easy, we need a patience, don't be greedy. So need a lot to learn of the crypto and market.

Becoming a Trader is not an easy task, you are going to experience challenges until you nurtured yourself and polish your skills in Trading. You need to study a lot of stuffs to be able to understand the concept of Trading and how it works, without any knowledge on Trading, you are just wasting your time and money, it is just the same on playing gambling.

Also you have to discipline yourself, you must fix your bad attitude because if you do have a bad attitude then it could affect your potential on Trading.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
To be a trader you need to learn about of the cryptocurrency and an analisys
and Trading is not an easy, we need a patience, don't be greedy. So need a lot to learn of the crypto and market.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
June 14, 2018, 07:38:34 AM
Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is a hardwork in field of crypto. Currencies. If you're a newbie you must better to conduct with your own a proper research for you to know on how to became a great and efficient trader because trading is very risky.

Yes, many guys are thinking that crypto trading is the best job of their dreams. But they are not wanting to think that this is a hard and tiring job of analyzig the market and staying awake at night.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 04:33:42 PM
if you want to be a successful trader you should be able to analyze the coins and you must diligently monitor the market and when you get it you have to be patient in selling and buying because patience is the key to success
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 13, 2018, 04:30:52 PM
Becoming a trader required that you at least learn the basics of trading. Find a platform where you could do dummy trading and practice your trade before you go live with real money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 04:28:13 PM
Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
For trading, if you don’t have any prior knowledge about bitcoin, you might be seeing worst circumstances and you might fail in your goals. Why I am saying this because this platform is full with such stories where people didn’t have any prior knowledge and for the sake of earning money, they just entered blindly. This is a badass game which doesn’t look for in nonce.
  It is very hard to say anything about the future of bitcoin because its price varies within seconds. Till now both the years were same for it but I think that 2018 was a bit better for bitcoin than 2017 because its price increased much in 2018 than in 2017 but still there is no such large difference between both the years. Moreover it depends upon the remaining six months of 2018 that either its price increases or not.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
Being a trader is not easy , you need a person have enough knowledge to guide you about being a trader. I would say their are a lots of information you need to gather so that you will have some ideas like the different values of token you want to trade.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
I think it is not rigth to learn trading by trading. There are too many risks and things that you need to undertand. There are a lot off books which will give you better understanding of processes, show some trading tools, analysis. It is also recomended to have degree in economics, if you want trading to be your profession.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 12:51:11 PM
Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is a hardwork in field of crypto. Currencies. If you're a newbie you must better to conduct with your own a proper research for you to know on how to became a great and efficient trader because trading is very risky.
Activity: 121
June 13, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
Welcome to the trading before you start to trade you must need to know the basics of trading. You can watch videos on youtube like how to read charts and candlesticks, etc. Remember don't start to trade without knowledge or else your money will gone like a bubble trading is so risky so be careful.
Activity: 588
June 13, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
To become successfully trader is not easy because the big enemy in trading actually our natural emotion like greedy and not patient, i been in 3 years in trading but still hard to control that emotion. Actually skill about technical analysis no need necesary to understanding it all, because that not to be guarantee we can make profit because sometimes technical analysis do not work in crypto trading.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 04:41:11 AM
How to start trading is the question of many new entrants into the market even those who have entered the market for some time still want to know how they can trade better make a profit than
Pages:
Jump to: