Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 26. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 511
December 12, 2017, 06:49:11 AM
No doubt investing in cryptocurrency is profitable. You can start with a small amount based on your exchange how little they support for investment.
Before putting your money in crypto market, you should remember that investing also involves risk of loss, therefore keep only the amount you can afford to lose. Read impotant topics over this forum so that you achieve some knowledge about trading. Also helpful if you watch some video demonstrations on youtube
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2017, 06:28:58 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

You should learn about trading knowledge before replace your money with trade platform. Never start trade before know real market work, you'll face loss and always panic when take decision. Learn to become trader is not easy but you can try demo account or use your little money you have on the real market. Do that until you find the best strategy to make money and don't forget about money management. Ready for that? good luck to you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 04:34:01 AM
Firstly you should be understand the risk so only use money willing to  lose to start it, and then learn about technical analysis and how to read the chart and learn how to specify support area for buying and resistance area for sell. Other thing learn how to manage the risk in trading and built good risk management and trading plan like specify amount of take profit and stop loss, and the most important thing is learn how to manage your emotion in trading, dont be greedy and always be patient.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
December 11, 2017, 05:28:21 PM
Follow YouTube. There are a lot of videos like that and about crypto currencies as well. Add to that you can find other information which can be interesting to you and useful.
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Yeah, but professional traders can move those "wrong ways" to a minimum. I think everyone can learn to try, but not everyone will be successful.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 11, 2017, 05:20:51 PM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

trading are very challenging works in the cryptoworld, you give more time if you want to be great traders, I always suggest to all newbies want to invest in trading need to learn and research first about how to become traders its because trading job is risky without knowledge and skills.

also I suggest with you try to read the old topic about how to become a traders you can get get more ideas.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 04:49:13 PM
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
December 11, 2017, 04:23:48 PM
Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
I want invest some money but small risk and get small  profit
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 04:14:05 PM
Of course, you need to read as much information as posible about trading: technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and cryptocurrencies principles and markets. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.

One thing you should know, it is that in this world you need a lot ef expertise in order to predict the markets better everyday, this can be achieve with a lot of time invested, information known and a constant analysis of the markets. Anyway, trading is never an exact science which you can know always what's gonna happen. And at the end of the day, your profit is just a difference between how many succesful orders you've made and how many failed you've had.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 11, 2017, 04:02:24 PM
Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
December 11, 2017, 03:56:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: