Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 25. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 18, 2017, 02:51:02 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

I am glad that you ask for details first before you start trading because its risky specially when you know nothing. There’s a lot of resources today that you can use, read some books about trading, watch video to know more the basic things in trading. And remember the basic rule in trading buy low sell high, this can be your guide on your entire trading strategy.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
I agree with you trading is much more different than investing here are some tips for you which can make you a successfull Trader  ??

1.For the successful trader knows every action he takes, every decisionhe makes he ,and only he, is responsible for that action.
You will never meet a successful trader who is looking to blame
someone else, or something else for the consequences of his results. It just will not happen.

2.You see, when you accept 100%, no questions asked responsibility for all your actions you close the door to "excuses" behind you. When something goes wrong instead of looking for someone else to shoulder the blame, you will accept responsibility, note it down and vow never to repeat it again. Simply, you are willing to accept you are going to make mistakes, but more importantly, you are going to learn and never repeat those mistakes. A vital component of any winning trader.

3.If you have a system that you have tested and proven over the long run that it does outperform the market and it is a system that fits you, why will you EVER have to ask for an opinion? What extra will a third party opinion provide? Apart from confusing you and clouding your opinion?

Always be with your research elswhere you may get REKT in this Crypto Industry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
December 18, 2017, 01:22:15 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

You really want to learn how trade ah, I can give you a little tip about it. First you must have a money that is ready to be doubled and to lose. Second, you must have a very good internet connection 100 Mbps is the best so there would be no interruption during trading, and last but not the least is time, effort, energy, and a numb heart. After that read the fundamentals about crypto currency you want to trade. And then make the first step. Risking Cheesy

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 18, 2017, 01:21:31 AM
Take a small amount and play trading, learn from experience and failures, read some tips and basics ( walls, orders, general stuff), this is the only way, it generally takes 6 months to really learn trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 01:15:44 AM
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Wow, sounds like taking a candy from a baby but alas, it doesnt work that way. It takes time to be a good trader. One must know the basic of trading to become adept in it and it really requires time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 11:06:26 PM
I think firslty you have to start altcoin trading by small amount because no demo account for crypto trading. Make account in bittrex or other exchange and to decide when to buy and selling learn about technical analysis, use some indikator like moving average and bolinger band. Becasue still newbie in crypto trading just take profit about 20-30% and dont forget to use cut loss strategy when wrong signal.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 08:29:52 PM

I think you should pay a professional to learn the way they earn, other things ain't as good as learning from them directly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 08:27:56 PM
To become a good trader you need to enhance your patient  because patient is the foundation of the success of the profit second you need to know the support and resistance because the basic way of scalping third is study the candlestick the possible outcome of the amount in the market
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 17, 2017, 07:50:32 PM
The best way to learn to trade is to work with an experimentated trader.
Believe me, to learn by trying and mistakes is very expensive, and there is the possibility that you will be out of money before to learn anything.

I agree 100%. Talking about forex, I made a lot of stupid moves believing I was a genius. I wasn't Sad
Now with bitcoin it seems different, volatility is so high that usual analisys apparently don't work, but... in short time, who knows the job will survive, the others... bye bye
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 07:44:50 PM
The best way to learn to trade is to work with an experimentated trader.
Believe me, to learn by trying and mistakes is very expensive, and there is the possibility that you will be out of money before to learn anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 06:34:08 PM
I think that crypto is the worst place to learn to trade.
In these days anyone trades and win, but only due to exceptional grow.
It's ok to profit, but if you want to learn, go on the standard forex market: you will see that it's no more so easy.
But you will master the strategies to use when the weather will change.
Activity: 43
December 17, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
I'd suggest starting with Baby Pips online class. https://www.babypips.com/learn

It will teach you the basics of Forex trading, but the same concepts can applied to all markets. From there when you have a basic understanding of trading you can dive deeper into crypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 17, 2017, 12:34:07 PM

You should learn about trading knowledge before replace your money with trade platform. Never start trade before know real market work, you'll face loss and always panic when take decision. Learn to become trader is not easy but you can try demo account or use your little money you have on the real market. Do that until you find the best strategy to make money and don't forget about money management. Ready for that? good luck to you.
Right now, people should start learning how to look for information first before even asking questions or starting a topic because with just only this act, it is obvious if the OP continues like this, he will end up a very bad trader.

Becoming a trader is not the main thing, but being good at what you do is what really counts and if by now, the OP does not know how to use Google search functions or the search functions on this forum, and then he is not really ready.
Activity: 14
December 16, 2017, 01:14:01 AM
 I suggest with you try to read the old topic about how to become a traders you can get get more ideas.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
December 16, 2017, 12:33:45 AM
You may read somewhere that its easy, just Buy Low and Sell High, but you know what, its easier said than done because sometimes price may seem to be low and its a great time to enter but you will be surprised that price may continue to drop because of negative news or whales dumping more coins to buy lower price than yours, creating a temporary panic selling. Learn to use the tools and read charts before jumping into trading.

That's why its better to be updated before doing some trades on some alts since tradings is not about buy low and sell high, it have some technicalities and newbie people should learn how to act if some bad events nor good events occur. And chart reading and any other helpful tools really help so that the trader will not lose due to his unreasonable decision.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
December 16, 2017, 12:12:23 AM
You may read somewhere that its easy, just Buy Low and Sell High, but you know what, its easier said than done because sometimes price may seem to be low and its a great time to enter but you will be surprised that price may continue to drop because of negative news or whales dumping more coins to buy lower price than yours, creating a temporary panic selling. Learn to use the tools and read charts before jumping into trading.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
December 16, 2017, 12:07:10 AM
To become a trader, it’s really not easy, you need to take some basic  steps. Firstly, you must spend enough time studying to get knowledge about how the market fluctuates ,you have to understand the market. Then, you should make friends with someone who have experiences  relating to trading to share with you and give you some useful advices, it’s much more realistic. In the first investing, you should start small because it helps you limit the risks, then expand . Mostly important , you need to learn how to control your emotion and remember don’t throw any tamtrum to anyone when you get disadvantage in trading. Especially, you should keep faith and make a right decision. That’s all I think, I hope you will  get success early
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 07:42:47 AM
Use blockfolio app. Trade some coins with the fake money there and see if you are in profit. If you are, then trade with real bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
December 15, 2017, 07:28:30 AM
Follow YouTube. There are a lot of videos like that and about crypto currencies as well. Add to that you can find other information which can be interesting to you and useful.
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Yeah, but professional traders can move those "wrong ways" to a minimum. I think everyone can learn to try, but not everyone will be successful.
I think one should learn the art of trading before any investment in the market. Homework must be carried out in order to get knowledge about the desired field as one can consult the successful traders of market who are getting good profit from their business.

Initially small amount should be invested as to know about the ups and down of the market. Videos on YouTube can be seen and proper literature can be studied to educate you.

However, a person who learns trading to become a professional, they may not be able to analyze the trading market a cryptocurrency. I think we better investment than trading it is wasting money.  Grin, in reality, many traders are not as expectations because for them want to get money instantly in a short time Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 15, 2017, 07:09:41 AM
Follow YouTube. There are a lot of videos like that and about crypto currencies as well. Add to that you can find other information which can be interesting to you and useful.
Yeah, but professional traders can move those "wrong ways" to a minimum. I think everyone can learn to try, but not everyone will be successful.
I think one should learn the art of trading before any investment in the market. Homework must be carried out in order to get knowledge about the desired field as one can consult the successful traders of market who are getting good profit from their business.

Initially small amount should be invested as to know about the ups and down of the market. Videos on YouTube can be seen and proper literature can be studied to educate you.
Pages:
Jump to: