Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 12. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 06:33:33 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

It was very easy to become a trader, just invest a huge amount in the market and you can already trade your coins, but in order to earn a huge amount of profit then you need to study on how the market works because most of the new traders today cant handle the pressure in the market and they will instantly sell their coins when they are panicking.
to become a trader is easy you just need capital and enter the market, but to become an expert trader is not easy, need experience, skills, knowledge, patience and so forth. and it's get from of the effort and keep learning, you could just start a trader easily, but the risk would be great because you did not learn firs
I suppose that everyone has their own standards in my opinion a person that only has capital and an account in an exchange does not qualify to call himself a trader, you need to have some knowledge about fundamental analysis and technical analysis before you call yourself that, after all the person that tries to trade without that knowledge is just a gambler in my mind.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is very risky because you can't predict the value of some coins in the market because the value of coins in the crypto. Market is very unpredictable, so if you're a newbie you better to have a proper research first for you to have a knowledge about trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
Well to became a great trader you should know how to choose a coin that is worth it buy and if you are a beginner in trading world you should be an educated to all cryptocurrency that have a great future in the market and off course you should have a captial to start trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
If you have the money to invest, you can easily become a trader by adopting some strategies. For that you have to first open an account in some exchange market and buy from there the currency you want to invest. If you have trouble trading then you can watch videos from youtube to learn.
Activity: 826
June 16, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
You have to buy btc first, then send to exchange that you'll trading. Next, you learn way of chart analysis, read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.
It is better if they would read first and learn about cryptocurrencyu and Bitcoin on that way they could prepare and think about the possibilities they could encounter on trading and the changes they could have in the market. It is much easier to trade when you know the basics and learn for yuour experience for you to have a better trading.
Activity: 16
June 16, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
It used to be possible in Bitcoin but now it's being absorbed in to the financial system it is reverting to the standard figures, currently Bitcoin is 2x capital markets but that is slowly reducing. That means you can expect double digit percentages going forward but read this https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-improve-my-daytrading/answer/Matt-Awd to make it clearer.

What that means is to find an 'edge' you need to either take the profits away from the middle tier, which Bitcoin didn't have until recently and is growing exponentially, or you trade at low timeframes to bypass the middle completely, which requires tech retail don't have access to. So my question is this, if you had access to a triple digit percent plus per year process would you use it, because going forward the financial system will not allow anything above 2x capital markets, no funds will be able to produce it going forward http://www.eurekahedge.com/Indices/IndexView/Eurekahedge/682/Eurekahedge_Crypto_Currency_Hedge_Fund_Index, an exchange is the only way the group found to be able to provide access to triple digit percentage returns without inducing the hell that the Middle tier produce when you take their fees for your returns.

And if you think people with knowledge and access to the best cannot know the future you can see what the funds had access to in December to readjust portfolios https://www.quora.com/Will-Bitcoin-go-up-in-2018/answer/Alister-Aw which is 'magically' coming true. The question I've been asked to ask is "are you happy with 100% of 50% using MT4 or 50% of 500% using fund tech", the expectation is everyone will choose the first one.
Activity: 90
June 16, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
If you want to become a good trader read Anna Couling's a comolete guide to volume price analysis. I'd say thats essential after that  download Think or Swim software and get an account on Trading View and start charting. Learn basic indicators Smiley
There are more applicable for stock market. Crypto and forex slighly differebt beasts.

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Price-Analysis/dp/1491249390
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Yes you are right, dont let emotions controls your decision in trading, just stay focus on what strategy you have and have a faith on your coin also dont be a panic seller.
Activity: 129
June 16, 2018, 09:09:08 AM
This is easy man. You can go to the exchange and trade any cryptocurrency and done! You are now a trader!
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
June 16, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
Yes you are right of what you said that emotions would be the "worst" not the best enemy because if you considered it as an enemy then it will never be the best in your life. Learn via experience and reading all articles about trading especially here in forum.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 16, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

It was very easy to become a trader, just invest a huge amount in the market and you can already trade your coins, but in order to earn a huge amount of profit then you need to study on how the market works because most of the new traders today cant handle the pressure in the market and they will instantly sell their coins when they are panicking.
to become a trader is easy you just need capital and enter the market, but to become an expert trader is not easy, need experience, skills, knowledge, patience and so forth. and it's get from of the effort and keep learning, you could just start a trader easily, but the risk would be great because you did not learn firs
Activity: 1092
June 16, 2018, 12:35:32 AM
There are many ways to become a trader for me the only thing you need to do is first gathered data or have some research about trading you can watch some videos in youtube and study about trading.

Trading is very deep subject at first it may seem very easy to become a good trader but it is once you try that you realize how difficult it is so at first it could be a good idea to do some paper trades and only enter in the real market when you are able to get consistent profits in paper, if you cannot do that then do not even bother to trade in the first place.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
I totally agree with you that controlling emotion is one of the most important skill you must have if you wanna be a good trader. Besides, I also recommend you should learn hunting information skill to get success.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 09, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

To become a trader, you must try to find ways first on how to do some strategies and basics about trading. You should focus on learning first before doing it in actual to avoid unnecessary losses. You should know when to sell and when to buy and you should also be willing to take all the risks.

Its along process indeed. You have to study and read more references, and doing it actual on exchanges. Always do research, learn the technical analysis, etc. There is so much more to learn. Just continue your passion on trading and let be hungry of knowledge to learn. Always continue to learn, to develop confidence.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

To become a trader, you must try to find ways first on how to do some strategies and basics about trading. You should focus on learning first before doing it in actual to avoid unnecessary losses. You should know when to sell and when to buy and you should also be willing to take all the risks.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
Good trader always try to know what’s going on before he put money into it. And try to focus on fundamental strength of coins
Activity: 7
June 09, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
It is very simple. Start. Join here and try to be succesful. Start from little, increase for more! I have done just the same
If it was that easy then everyone will be a millionaire, the truth is that it is very hard to become a good trader and at first the only thing you can do is to read some books and try to learn everything you can and then you need to put your knowledge to test and see if you can make some money, if you cannot then you need to study some more until you do it but even then the profits may not be what you are looking for.
Activity: 130
June 09, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
This is the journey of the beginner of bitcoin,Most powder full tools are social media they full awareness of all digital currency.How to trade more learning ways of bitcoin news and information extract to brain which time invest. 
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 10:41:35 PM
if you want to be a trader the first thing you should know is to know the world of crypto and you should be able to analyze the coins and most importantly you have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: