Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 11. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 03:08:44 AM
To become a trader you have to a good study first about trading search on google and watch more video about trading. And if you already watc this and do research you can now start trading, buy low and sell high that was the most  basic lesson in trading and in that way you already become a trader. Good luck and welcome to crypto world.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 01:38:31 AM
A successful trader comes with great personality and flexibility in analyzing the market. First and furthermost, you need to study, study hard. You need a good foundation to analyze and decide well. You must be wise and don't be afraid to take risk.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 27, 2018, 01:28:42 AM
Indcators are very important for a trader, so first and foremost, spend time to learn about reading the indicators. Also, set aside any emotions when you are a trader, it couldn't help the situation to be better if you are emotionally in touch.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 01:22:22 AM
to become a trader at least you need capital to be able to get the benefits that exist because with the capital that you can use to trade you can become a trader and can benefit. Essentially you have to have trading capital.
Activity: 25
June 27, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

To become a successful businessman, you must have a lot of experience and skills and an indispensable investment capital. and always learn words from experienced people, always learning and persevering, you will succeed. Wish you luck
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 12:29:55 AM
First you have to buy btc , and then send to exchange that you will trading. Then, you learn way of chart analysis, you can learn in you tube or read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.
Activity: 280
June 27, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
The problem is very simple
you just have the time, knowledge and skills
of course still need to have 1 other things such as money, computers, the internet...
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

That is true, the biggest enemy of trader is our psychological factor such as fear or greedy. To become a trader, you should know how to analyze the market situation technically and fundamentally. And there is one other thing you should know that is risk management of trading, this kind way to control the psychological factor in trading beside our emotional itself. I posted a thread for this risk management at this link if you need it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-think-trading-is-risky-why-you-dont-use-risk-management-4546469
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 26, 2018, 11:43:44 PM
You should learn how to trade on youtube, there are quite a lot of people involved in trading and succeeding, becoming wealthy by the password, but be careful, do not rush you will lose money.
Activity: 283
June 26, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
Choose the trading site you want to use, create an account, log in, select the coins to buy, BID to buy on coin at the latest price position, specify the selling price, setting selling automatically, sell verge and then close trading by choosing new coins. Getting rid of your emotions for trading requires patience and strategy. If you wear emotions then you will quickly get out and eventually will not get anything.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 11:20:30 PM
you could get 5 steps and all sort of step in becoming a dealer from diverse weblog at the internet, the most important steps you will should take to emerge as a dealer is that allows you to really alternate. there may be no other manner around it. The more you trade the better you turn out to be in trading!
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
June 26, 2018, 11:09:17 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Emotions will make you lose a huge amount of profit because the reason why most of the traders in the market can actually earn a lot of profit is because they can always manage to handle their emotions when the market prices are dropping.
Activity: 62
June 26, 2018, 10:47:19 PM
I recommend you plan carefully. Everything, from the budget to the smallest detail, should be carefully planned. This allows you to optimize your income, as well as the experience in general.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 26, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
I agree with you but you also need to learn how to analyze market, coin, chart, discuss forums and read about trading,...etc. Finally, follow some project and accept the investment with risk to accumulate experience.
Yeah you right, many things you should learn before trading, and one of them manage emotions and yourself, but you also need other things dude, you need to prepare your capital, strategies and plans, and the important thing is knowledge about trading and crypto
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
I agree with you but you also need to learn how to analyze market, coin, chart, discuss forums and read about trading,...etc. Finally, follow some project and accept the investment with risk to accumulate experience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 08:57:13 PM
To become a trader you don't need any previous knowledge, but it would be better if you gain some knowledge about trading. A few youtube videos about trading would be of great help. As you move on to trade, you would gradually learn many things.
Activity: 392
June 26, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

True,  emotions can make your trading experiences worst and even lost your money.  Learn how to handle your emotions is the best key to become a successful trader. 
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
Good trader always try to know what’s going on before he put money into it. And try to focus on fundamental strength of coins
Checking the fundamentals of a coin is very important but that is only one way to invest the other is technical analysis and it can be very effective the greatest problem is that many people do not really take the time to learn it correctly and this is why you see so many people complaining about all the money they lost when they trade but it is their fault since they trade with no knowledge and experience and that will guarantee you will lose your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

yes, it's one of those who knock down your emotions because if you're too emotionally or over thinking especially if you're thinking it's negative, it's going to hurt you so you need to trust yourself that you can even make it harder to think about positive for you
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
June 20, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

You can always start trading anytime you are interested, because investing on the market is so easy but always remember that you need to check the stable price of the coin in order to determine if you are going to earn profit or not.
Pages:
Jump to: