Pages:
Author

Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction - page 12. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 09:01:54 AM
Control yourself, I know it wont be easy but you need to have discipline by at first reducing your playing time everyday to develop a whole new life style. get a new thing to be busy of. Think that there is a lot more you can do with the time you waste in playing the games. If you cant make money with it by being a professional player retire as early as possible you are ruining your greatest investment in this life and that is time. Find a new hobby or passion make use of your time its limited.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 08:56:11 AM
I think the most effecient way to turn back the attention of teenager from video games is to monitor them to not letting them play on video games and guide them properly and teach them as a crypto traders in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 08:07:09 AM
Be ready and determined to make change to yourself. If your not willing to change and your not making ways to change or remove your addiction to video games or whatever it is, you can't make it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 03, 2017, 06:22:27 AM
For me as a teen though , yes i'm gonna be honest actually i'm a video game addict to , its hard tho cause it's such more fun , I like it and all of us teen tho. But now I'm trying to lessen it. And I suggest is find new hobby , not games. Try to expand your surroundings outside not inside , make time to families and physical activities. Have a self respect to yourself , know your limits. Its really hard to stop or to break the addiction , once your in it there's no turning off. But the respect of yourself , you can handle it. I'm trying to lessen it now I'm more focus on my basketball and to my families.
Activity: 294
November 02, 2017, 11:52:53 PM
for example we have children

which must be understood by us is to look at how the pattern of the child's daily behavior. How does the child use his daily time. one logical possibility when children are busy playing online games is too much free time they have. When this happens, it means that parents need to increase their daily activities with productive activities that are beneficial to them. of course still by giving the allocation of playing time for children.

The second step is to make a new deal with the child. This new agreement should contain a 'reward and punishment' system. Reward and punishment is not to be given regularly, can be periodically. the goal is simply to form a new pattern for the child. For example "Father / mother does not forbid you to play the game, although from now on, we only give a time limit in a maximum of 2 hours a day just for you to play the game. if for 1 month you managed to manage your time just play game for 2 hour only, father / mother will give you gift of ............. . However, if you can not limit your time for 1 month, then all the gaming tools you will father / mother take.

step three, be a parent as a role model or a good example for her child. Try everyday in the day too parents use their time well, and what activities both parents can be seen or done directly by the children (involving them). for example, parents reading, reading, gardening, sweeping, and so forth.

The simplest way is to enter the world of children. Many of us are just banning it without first knowing their favorite world. but by entering the world they love we can get many ways to approach the child. Maybe at first we will be confused and do not understand with their world, so easy to ask our children to teach about the game that he really liked it. children will surely be happy to do it because they will get playmates. Especially if it's the person closest the child will feel cared for and cherished. if we can enter the world they will have an attachment to the child, and we can easily influence him while playing together
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 11:28:25 PM
Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

Nowadays children are too much busy playing mobile games  thats why too much using gudgets became addiction. For me to prevent addictions
For your children give him attention or give quality time for your children or go hung out to less using gudgets that cause addiction.
Activity: 476
November 02, 2017, 10:53:47 PM
Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

Much like all the laws of the land, must start in the smallest unit in the community. The family of these kids should be the ones to nurture and discipline the young ones into a healthy hobby or healthy gaming. I'm not saying to stop them from playing online games, but to actually limit them, to show them other things to do. To use it as a reward. To support them so you could have a better understanding as to why they like these games.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 10:33:50 PM
I think the best way to leave the addiction of playing video games is improving the interaction with other people.
You can interact with more people by playing video games than you can by going out in the real world though.
Yes, We need to talk to them and tell them the disadvantage of video game addiction and will bring them to have a weak body. Encourage them to play individual or team sports like, Tennis, Badminton, Socker and Basketball.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
November 02, 2017, 10:12:18 PM
Give exposure to other beauties of nature. Thats only way the addiction to vixeo games can be removed
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 07:44:49 PM
I think the best way to leave the addiction of playing video games is improving the interaction with other people.
You can interact with more people by playing video games than you can by going out in the real world though.
Activity: 174
November 02, 2017, 07:37:22 PM
November 02, 2017, 05:54:40 PM
Look for an alternatives, like sports (basketball, baseball, or soccer) there are lots of ways, but to be honest this types of addiction will fade so let them enjoy it, actually I'd rather see them play games than to drink and do drugs.
Great stance. Wish more parents saw it this way.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
November 02, 2017, 05:53:28 PM
Look for an alternatives, like sports (basketball, baseball, or soccer) there are lots of ways, but to be honest this types of addiction will fade so let them enjoy it, actually I'd rather see them play games than to drink and do drugs.
November 02, 2017, 05:01:53 PM
I think if the problem is in online games, parents have the power to stop teenagers from video game addiction, I've experienced it. By monitoring the spending of money for their teenage child. Parents should not arbitrarily give money, if children ask for money, just ask the money for what, do not give if it is to play online games. I've been through it and I managed to quit the addiction of playing video games.
If your signature is anything to go by you've replaced it with a gambling addiction though? I really hope for you that's not the case and you're just doing the campaign for extra BTC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 04:58:45 PM
I think if the problem is in online games, parents have the power to stop teenagers from video game addiction, I've experienced it. By monitoring the spending of money for their teenage child. Parents should not arbitrarily give money, if children ask for money, just ask the money for what, do not give if it is to play online games. I've been through it and I managed to quit the addiction of playing video games.
November 02, 2017, 04:35:07 PM
Games are for me a means to be happy,  to forget the shitty world I live in.

Still better than drugs, so just let me play please. Thx
The world is pretty damn nice if you look in the right places (away from people).

But yes, I agree totally that people should just be allowed to play games if they choose to. They're very complex after all and allow for socializing and self-improvement in ways that most other hobbies can not. Definitely worlds better than going to parties.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:15:46 PM
I think addiction is not harmful if it spent to good things. But it's so much harmful for teenagers to addictions of video game. So we should gives teenager lot of Love.always take care of teenagers.I think If  teenagers playing real games like football, cricket,handball etc to break teenagers video game addiction.
    I thing football and cricet rugby this games is very suck aditut gamers game is only acton and stratgy
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 04:09:34 PM
You do not need to get rid of it now, in time they will stop by themselves
Activity: 36
November 02, 2017, 03:52:20 PM
Maybe you should sell a set of computers they used to play dota2.
Activity: 33
October 31, 2017, 02:10:48 PM
Dota2 is the best game right now. We ourselves know that. And for young people, to get rid of addiction to the game depends on each parent. Watch him, educate him and provide direction for new things.
Pages:
Jump to: