Pages:
Author

Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction - page 14. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 06:33:17 AM
Don't forget that it was only in the last 30 years that computer games have started to take over lives, so it is obvious that a lot of fun can be had in the outdoors, encouraging kids to spend time outdoors and to learn to enjoy sports, hiking, etc will go far to reverse the video game addiction trend.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 06:14:57 AM
actually if have kid play with him in a ground or back yard. that the best thng
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 05:30:27 AM
I agree that this is addiction but for sure it's better than drugs or alcohol or cigarettes ...  Sad
Activity: 207
October 28, 2017, 05:12:47 AM
Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

Yes i agree nowadays children are addicting in playing  online games like dota and lol. but we can break if we give them that catches their attention like spent time for them and go out side family bounding.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 02:23:33 AM
It is necessary to show children a lot of interesting games in real life. I'm sure that if a child shows how great it is to play tennis or volleyball, then he will not want to play video games.

But how about those kids who are not fit to those kind of sports. Well lets say a nerd that is to skinny, will he appreciate basketball or any other sports that requires a fast and strong body. How will a kid with weak body will enjoy soccer or tennis.
Activity: 182
October 28, 2017, 02:02:24 AM
Yes, indeed, it is hard to break but not impossible. Firts yuo'll have to stay away as much as you can to the object of addiction, then allot the time for some other activity like going outdoors or being with friends.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 09:10:32 PM
Like every addiction, you should prevent it, once it exists, it is a mess.
Activity: 414
October 27, 2017, 07:44:13 PM
Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
In this modern age teenagers and children can not be separated from using gadgets or android in his life. We as parents should be able to limit the use of gadgets or internet for our children so they are not addicted. Parents must provide time to play or just chatting with children and introduce other activities besides playing games like cycling, sports, dancing or anything else. So teenagers have something else they can do to forget the game.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
October 27, 2017, 05:56:28 PM

Make time for your children. Spend time being with them, bonding, eating out and the likes. I've observed that majority of those addicted to online games have families that almost doesn't care the way they should. Make your children feel better whenever you're with them so that they'd prefer to spend time with you instead

I agree 100%! I know a few families who never really spend time with their children and their boys are all videogames addicts. There is indeed a "cause and effect" there if you ask me...
Activity: 14
October 27, 2017, 11:17:37 AM
hi I am playing both game its fun and i play call of duty 4 its very fun  we no need break this we need balance a life its normal Cheesy
Activity: 35
October 27, 2017, 11:00:12 AM
not sure if this is 100% applicable for video game addiction, but my nephew's attention span has grown significantly ever since his parents gave him a fidget spinner. might be worth the shot though.
Activity: 112
October 27, 2017, 10:31:31 AM

Give them something that catches their interest, something that will make them happy and satisfied, something that will not make them feel boring. Its like curing some one's addiction on cigarette, setting someone's attention out of the addicting material and making it focus on other things that catch their interest. If you remove that thing that they addicted with instantly, their body may react violently and the needs of their body to that material will just cause harm to them.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

In the past teenagers were playing in the streets not in front of computer screen. Then computer entered in their lifes. Therefore they started to decreasing to go outside. They started to play games with computer. This addiction begins in early ages for teenagers. They meet smart phones, computers or video games when they are 2 or 3 years old. Therefore it is not hard to be addicted to video games and others when they become teenager. Parents have to teach street games to childrens again.
But why? What makes street games any better than video games? Video games are more complex and train the brain in ways that street games can not. But even without that benefit, I don't see why you would want to manipulate children into playing games that they normally wouldn't want to play.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 27, 2017, 09:29:40 AM
by giving busy to teenagers, who are more objective and beneficial to the teenager
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
October 26, 2017, 09:24:58 AM
we have to said it to goverment to give a time limit to play games like dota 2 so that they can take a limit for playing a games or we have to teach them to how to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 09:26:48 AM
I don't get why you would stop them from doing what they enjoy. Instead of telling them to stop support them and encourage them to think of ways to impart their passion into a self-sustained lifestyle.
Activity: 102
October 27, 2017, 09:18:53 AM
well i think you should be strict about the time for the games, and try to guide them to find out what they truly like.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2017, 09:03:27 AM

In the past teenagers were playing in the streets not in front of computer screen. Then computer entered in their lifes. Therefore they started to decreasing to go outside. They started to play games with computer. This addiction begins in early ages for teenagers. They meet smart phones, computers or video games when they are 2 or 3 years old. Therefore it is not hard to be addicted to video games and others when they become teenager. Parents have to teach street games to childrens again.
Activity: 28
October 26, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

teenagers present they task is studies and built their carers. generally present teenagers addicted to the online games and video games  and other bad habits. it is not good to them so try to change their habits and turn in to good way. because teenagers are attracted to any king of things. they don't no about good or bad so for that reason they have to crossing they limits.easily attracted mindset for teenagers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

To break teenage video game addiction, we need to discipline them. Like if they want to play more video games then they have to get good grades at school and do chores at home. Eventually, from doing the studying and chores he or she will spend less time on video games.
Pages:
Jump to: