Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a good bounty ?? - page 3. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:13:40 AM
Really hard. I also participate in many hot projects, many members, community development. But in the end they can not succeed
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 09:48:24 PM
There is actually no shortcut for you to understand a legit bounty.
though there are a certain checklist you can follow.like for ex:Whitepaper,number of followers,bounty manager,their team, their interface with proper links,
their token,team,start and end date.These factors actually help you get a good knowledge also your experience counts a lot.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 15, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
Do research about any bounty you wanna participate in,  go on Google and check their roadmap,  check the team if they are not college kids, check what they've got to offer and most especially their community check how they react to them
copper member
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
Apparently you have to pay attention to many things if you want to participate in a bounty campaign. Apparently i have to think it over again, if i want to join a bounty.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
It is very hard now. Bounties now offer a small rewards and usually it is below $500k in value. Before, they would compete to get bounty hunters to join them  and the minimum reward is always more than $1m. So I won't consider them good bounties anymore. You can find a good bounty with low rewards so it does not count a good bounty.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
I rely on the following factors to distinguish the bounty mission!

1.White paper

2.Number of followers

3.Bounty Manager

4.Team community activity
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
There's only 20% legit Bounty on the bounty section and in order to find a good bounty you must to read their white paper on the project and understand it, if you found a mistakes on their white paper then there's a possibility that the project will fail or scam .
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
Before choosing bounty,I always read carefully whitepaper,look for app/product, see how many people join the campaign.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
50% is bad luck. The remaining 50% is experience, you can choose projects with good development and clear strategy. good luck
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 01:32:35 AM
I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
In order for you to find a potential bounty, you check first who behind this project, you can do search for their team before joining. Read their whitepaper, roadmap and also how popular is their project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 09:02:56 PM
For me a manager can be a benchmark whether the bounty will be successful or not. It is worth noting that today there are almost a lot of bounty managers, but that gives us a certainty only a few people. I think one of the best reputable managers is yahoo, sylon, and deadly he is a trustworthy persons and he connects the project owner with all of us who try to follow the bounty provided. Yahoo, sylon, and deadly is a wonderful manager and everyone believes in it. He has been building trust for several years and I think he has brought out everything he has.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 02:12:39 AM
I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
I can suggest you to joined a bounty campaign whose bounty manager is Hero member or Legendary who have +trust in there profile. Im surely that campaign will be worth joining and that campaign will be success. Goodluck

I do not agree. presence of participants in the signature with status Hero member or Legendary does not say anything. this is not a guarantee of a successful project.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 02:05:47 AM
You should find a good bounty manager to choose a good bounty. ICO must have a good team, roadmap and of course a good to be true announcement that indicates all the information about their projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 11:13:11 PM
I can suggest you to joined a bounty campaign whose bounty manager is Hero member or Legendary who have +trust in there profile. Im surely that campaign will be worth joining and that campaign will be success. Goodluck
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
July 30, 2018, 08:37:21 PM
The simplest way to choose a very good bounty is to look at the campaign manager. Some campaign managers already have a good reputation so that we are not worried about the level of trust owned by the bounty. For me choosing bounty is like a job, so when we choose bounty wrong then we will lose one of our income. The success that we get depends on how we struggle and focus on the targets that have been determined.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
The easiest way is to first observe the project manager, then observe the number of followers, and finally you can communicate with the social software and team through telegrams!
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 07:20:09 AM
Choose the bounty that has a strong community. The project has a great development potential
Activity: 63
July 22, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
- manager
- command
- popularity
- fees
- reviews in the media
-  how many participant joined
Activity: 434
July 11, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
If I am interested in the task, then I will first see who its bounty manager is, and I will join their social group (Facebook or telegraph twitter, etc.) and get in touch directly with management, I will ask some questions if they The groups are very active, then I will join their bounty thread!
Activity: 420
July 11, 2018, 04:01:23 AM
for my own I choose bounty clear ico and many information about ico project such as web, whitpaper, and many participants who support the ico project.
When choosing a bounty, for me, several factors are important, such as the duration of the bounty no more than 2-3 months, a well-known manager, a large amount of reward, the number of participants in the campaign bounty

Yes, your assumption very good but you need to consider the amount of % allocated to the bounty because we have many companies who allocated huge percentage went into scam very soon. Sometimes even manager are researching about the project but many fake ICO is circulating in order to raise the funds.
Pages:
Jump to: