Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a good bounty ?? - page 5. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:29:18 AM
The most straightforward path is to see who made the abundance string (as beginning examination)

Take a gander at his rank, the higher the better

Me actually wouldn't trust beneath full/senior part
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
you have to look ico twitter, site activity, wire direct and remember the abundance charge.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
Always read the whitepaper of the ICO. Check their roadmap, study their projects, see who are behind the ICO. You'll find out if the campaign has a potential and possible to meet their goal.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
There are three ICOs for me: 1) Successful 2) Unsuccessful 3) Scammer

And of course we are all looking for number one, so me here's the points that I'm looking when choosing a bounty to join
- Read the whitepaper, analyze if the project has a potential.
- Check the background of the bounty manager,
- Bounty token should be 25% of the total ICO tokens.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
I can advise you to find and make friends with real people who also make money on bounty campaigns. This will give a better understanding of how to choose a company

Do you mean  that he can get advices from those people who also do bounty? Well theres no need to make friends from a real people from a real world because you can also make friends online or on this forum.

There were lots of users here that also do bounties just like you and infact there were many threads created every single day about advices ( giving advice and looking for some advice ) Although you cant still be able to predict if the ico will be running smoothly or not because some good ico's do also failes sometimes.
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
maybe in my opinion, if you do not want the project you follow dead or ico it dead. then find the softcap and hardcap target is easy to penetrate. or have a team that is very experienced and has potential.
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
I'm afraid that now and today it's absolutely impossible. I think that we achieved a lot today without it. But in any case, I think that many investors will still use their intuition, because many people are very developed

Most of them are like that, following their intuition since the ICO project presented their paper and group profile to be perfect in some ways, sometimes hard to decide but they follow what their mind decides...
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 02:25:32 AM
I can advise you to find and make friends with real people who also make money on bounty campaigns. This will give a better understanding of how to choose a company
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 10, 2018, 01:11:52 AM
I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

Good day, I am one of the bounty hunter here in the forum and my strategy to choose the possible good bounties are the following;

1. Follow the bounties program handled by trusted managers
2. Read the white paper of the project, it must be clear on what they want to be.
3. Bounties must be 8-9 weeks and below.
4. Total percent token allocated must be 25 % above.

That`s my bases on choosing possible good bounties. Good day.

Activity: 266
June 09, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
if you want to see a good bounty and whether you can see the bounty info from the project. from the total token supply start, token price, the target that it reaches? (whether allowing hardcap or softcap only), team (whether the team from the project has experienced or not .. that's my view if you want to choose bounty .
Activity: 473
June 09, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
The first thing to do is check the list of available bounties for a very good project that you can promote, after that, make a very good research about the project, the whitepaper, roadmap, the idea of the project, the bounty manager ad his previous achievement to know how potential the bounty will be. You can also check the community on their social media platform to know how well they are progressing before you join them.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
To choose good bounty program at first you should make decision do you want invest in this project? And if you d invest in this project more likely so start help them grow and participate in bounty program.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 09:35:46 AM
Do the same research as if you were going to invest in a project. If there is interest, perhaps there is a good fund in the list, the attention of important persons, this is an unequivocally worthwhile project. How successful and promising is for you to decide in further research.
Activity: 23
June 07, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
How to choose a good ICO does require precision and caution that is critical enough, we must really look for information as detailed as possible so that we do not participate in ICO which leads to Scam, which we must consider is the concept of his project, the Team involved in project, and do not forget we learn whitepapernya.
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
May 28, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
Look first at the managers of the leading bounty campaign, as well as on the campaigns they conducted earlier and than they ended. A manager who values his reputation always carefully approaches the choice of the campaign that he is offered to lead.

Also, lots of good companies got screwed by a bad manager. Ive seen this happen tons of times, spreadsheets that dont get updated regularly, managers that refuse to answer questions, multiple days of absence, ... most dont treat it like a real job, which it is
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 20, 2018, 02:02:07 PM
Look first at the managers of the leading bounty campaign, as well as on the campaigns they conducted earlier and than they ended. A manager who values his reputation always carefully approaches the choice of the campaign that he is offered to lead.
Activity: 62
May 18, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
KuCoin used to run a retweet competition with big rewards for everyboby. I'd go for bigger names than new projects as they're not listed yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
May 18, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
For me, you must check some useful website like https://icobench.com. It help you to decide the right bounty program and good crypto project, cause you can see there some expert rating and project is what for. Just put some effort to understand the process of it, from the beginning till the target service and expectation of one project. Don't just join to earn but also join because you see the potential benefits and demand of community of that project. Do sense, make sense.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 05:03:23 AM
you can search and find a suitable one for you in the Bounty page. But bounty campaigns doesnt accept everyone want to join. you have to be experienced in that area. there must be some previous work of yours. sometimes they reject participants.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
like someone said just select the bounty manager who has trusted bounty campaigns off all time .. thats all i can give you
Pages:
Jump to: